Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flashpoint: Roche

Status
Not open for further replies.
A cloaked ship lingered near the rear of the fleet. It was hidden as well as protected. The machine was designed for her and one other. Spencer stood in the middle of the meditation room. She was the only one aboard the ship, no one could access her unless give special permission.

"Quite the maiden battle hmm"

Opening her hand seeds scattered around her. Her mind focusing on the powers of life the seeds sprouted into thick vines that whipped around. Spencer kneeled down onto a soft mat. The vines started to grow faster, they created a thick barrier around the girl.

She stopped supplying them with energy and took a breath. What she was about to do now was what she was trained to do. She was to be the fighting spirit of the Empire. Spencer lost her mind to her subconscious, her inner eye opened seeing the force auras of the entire Sith fleet, it was time. Tendrils of her force aura shot out melding into every single willing aura that was the imperial fleet.

We are warriors, trust in yourself and allow the force a to guide you through to victory.... Open your minds...

(Starfighter Asteroid)

Sitting and meditating was the only thing he knew that would prepare him for what Ben and he had been discussing. Sure the Verpine were sitting the fence but they had no ties with either side of the force. Still A'donari couldn't believe they would be so arrogant as to believe that the offerings made by the Sith in political talks would stop them from doing as they always had. Take what they wanted with no regard. If anyone of the Verpine who sided with the Republic tried to make a stand it would be the end for them. That was the reason he now sat where he was in this moment. With his mind cleared by the light side of the force he felt his actions would be taking a far greater impact on the galaxy than the petty war's and battles the Sith always seemed to look for. The seemingly impossible task sitting before him in the days to come was all he could think about which kept coming back to one thing, saving the innocent. Even if the Jedi Order didn't want to admit it they knew that the amount of lives lost on this day was going to be worth it to them. A sacrifice necessary to keep the Sith at bay and the Galaxy cleansed from being over run by the Dark side. It was a price that shouldn't be payed by the blood of those who had no dog in this fight.

He released his mind from the subconscious connection he had been engaging during his meditation and allowed the force to flow through him at will. He had never been one to stand in the way or gauge the flow around him while remaining connected with the lightside. It felt like taking control of his legs as he trained. The force knew what it was doing and his body was again a tool for the lightside. He opened his eyes as he felt other Jedi move through the hanger where he sat cross legged on his Jedi Starfighter's wing preparing himself mentally while men and women mechanics ran around different space crafts in the hangar preparing and repairing them accordingly. Jax moved towards his shuttle with a man by his side. A'donari knew it was time. Leaping into his cockpit A'donari flipped a switch on his right side before closing his cockpit and bringing the fighter to a hover. His mind was clear as he watched the Master's shuttle begin to depart. Pushing down on the throttle he followed in suit ready to make the Sith's life hell for what they were trying to do.

Space: Republic Lines
" Admiral @[member="Friedrich Stahlmann"] good to see you joined, I sent a cease and desist to the enemy fleet, and was informed they couldn't comply, and they continue to progress, Which is an act of war. I have sent fighters to patrol and secure G99 since that is ours.. and you know me and fighters. I would suggest you begin an assault on a target of your choice, and leave the defense of G99 to me. I however am fine if you have better plans, though I am curious is there any word from Admiral Akio?"

The fighters had launched and reached G99 achieving a defense to add to the already formidable defenses. He himself moved his fleet as close as he could, which granted wasn't that close, the dense field of asteroids made it hard to get close for his other ships, but he waited as all of his men had orders to fire on the sith as soon as they were in range. He was sad to see his niece's love on the opposite side but this was war, and it wasn't kind, he would kill the woman if he had to. He was just waiting at this point, it seemed as if no serious threat had been sent his way.

Marcus Tritum

M
G99 - Fighter Asteroid

Lysander shook his head, turning mismatched eyes upon his whale friend. "No, I stand with you, our mission for the moment is to ensure protection of the factory until more help arrives. We shall not let this facility fall."

He turned to peer out. He thought he could make out the distant shapes of Imperial Star Destroyers. They were coming, filled with anger and hate, intent on destruction for destruction's sake. They would ravage these asteroids and enslave the inhabitants if given the chance. Lysander could not allow that, not while he drew breath.

It was going to be a long day.

@[member="Lysander of Suarbi"]

G99

"Yo Jedi, wanna get on the line? Monty keyed to no one in particular. Most of the Jedi seemed to be hanging back and not getting on the line with the rest of the troopers. Monty was curious as to why.

G99 - Mining Tunnels | @[member="Monty Jusik"]

Knowing the best policy would be securing G99, Republic Army members were fanned out in various locations on the asteroid. Some in the inhabited parts of the asteroid. Others, like herself, were set up in old mining tunnels. The mining tunnels were not maintained with oxygen and artificial gravity. Thus every solider was wearing a armored vac suit, setting up within the tunnels. Crags and divots within the sides of the walls were providing cover points, but for most it was going to be sheer numbers slogging it out.

Delila had a A280 blaster rifle slung over her shoulder, helping direct the final set up of troops. This could easily turn into a blood-bath.....Hearing the voice over the communications line brought her back to the present.

"Easy Jusik. Everything is fine, probably just our enemies deciding to show up to play. Everyone stay in position, be alert.Especially us in the tunnels, be on the look out for a collapse."

Fighter Production Facility

Reversion was swift. Five vessels slipped from hyperspace, and immediately began advancing towards the enemy lines. One was an AFAS, leader of the pack. The other four were IFAS vessels. The AFAS disgorged a squadron of fighters, as two more squadrons zipped along between the vessels. One was the Khonsu Squadron, the elite and hardlined fighter squadron. Another was Sin Squadron, an elite group of misfits who were no less dangerous than Khonsu Squadron.

Aboard the AFAS was the Grandmaster of the Rogue Jedi, waiting with a contingent of EMBU's to be deployed to fight the Sith. They weren't going to back out and let their ally down, they were going to show a tough face.

"Admiral @[member="Jonathan Walsh"], it's your brother-in-law. I've brought what I could scramble. Direct me to our top priority and I'll see the Sith pushed back. I even brought some of our latest toys."

He smirked and waited. The Republic knew the game field. The Echani forces needed intel. Jonathan was their contact point for that.

Marcus Tritum

M
Lysander turned to the trooper, his mismatched eyes - one brown, one blue - full of intensity, but there was gentleness in them as well. An expression of confusion crossed his face.

"Brother, I know not what you say. I am on the line right now. We wait for the coming Sith."

@[member="Monty Jusik"]

Matreya

SPACE DN ROUTE TO VAULT

Zaiden felt another mind touch his own, and he swiftly searched for its origins. His mind found the person who reached out to him..

@[member="Spencer Jacobs"] my mind is open, but to what avail? How will you help from your position? Zaiden sent his thoughts to the First Apprentice.

Jinn Sibot

Child of the Darkness
(On the rails to the munitions facility)

Jinn waited patiently as the rail car shot him deeper and deeper into the asteroid. Jinn came to this place on protection detail for their Verpine friend, at first, but once the battles were planned they redirected Jinn towards the munitions facility. As Jinn waited on the long ride inward a strange feeling overcame him, and then the voice of @[member="Spencer Jacobs"] flushed into his mind. What did she want? If Jinn was expected to do his job he couldn't waste time listening to some brat who thinks she is high and mighty because the weak Empress took her as her own.

"If you want to help, stop talking and make yourself useful on the front lines." Jinn rolled his eyes, such a weakling

En Route to G99

The drums of war beat a march of death. Upon their sounds would scream the many cries of the dying and wounded, the tears of the widows, and the cries of babes soon to be orphaned in the coming carnage. In the dropship Pale Horse came the harbinger of desolation. Terrified stormtroopers kept away from the horrifying monstrosity within. It stood. Destruction incarnate. The Sithspawn stood ten feet tall and weighed a crushing five thousand pounds. Ultrachrome armor plated its chest, while from its back stood spines sharp as razors. In its right claw it clutched a perilous mace, half as tall as the beast itself. Beady red eyes stared out above a terrible maw, filled with edged teeth. Jutting from either side of its mouth were twin tusks. Poisonous in the extreme. This was a terentatek, bred for one purpose: to devour the light.

Inside the terentatek's brain an Artificial Intelligence whirred. Sev3n, once a Hunter Killer droid now a cyborg monstrosity, analyzed the data it had received into its matrix. Eliminate G99.

Rekali the Hutt

R
Nickel One

Ardak was with Fxz'et, a Republic Sympathizer who was a Chairman of the Verpine. He had told Ardak many things in the short time he had been on Nickel One, of the splits in the idealogy and stances in the Verpine people of Roche. He found it odd that a hive mind such as theirs would disagree on anything, but it was not an unexpected situation. Many worlds in the area had split opinions of the Republic and the Empire. It just so happened this was the one the Sith were most likely to hit, and arguably the most important. The fighters being designed at G99 were supposed to be revolutionary, and Fxz'et had told Ardak of rumors of a new power source as well.

Yes, the Republic could not lose this world, which was why a politician like Ardak had been sent, not only as a ambassador, but as a body guard. Ardak had called in the help of Omega Pyre through contacting @[member="Ayden Cater"], but he didn't know when they would arrive. In the meantime Ardak had spent his time purchasing various Verpine weaponry and learning more about their culture, while keeping Chairman Fxz'et close to him at all times.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
EN ROUTE TO G99
DROPSHIP 'PALE HORSE'

@[member="Sev3n"]

His wheels slick with the blood of the innocent, MSE-007 whirred in excitable circles around Sev3n's feet before retreating, sensibly, to the sidelines of the dropship. The true harbinger of desolation pondered his options and, not for the first time, checked the power levels on his beautiful blaster attachment. His spindly little service arms flailed in joy and anticipation.

The Jedi would perish.

@[member="Zaiden"] @[member="Jinn Sibot"]

Its called Battle meditation, with my empathy I'm drawing you and everyone else who is one to the connection into sync. Motivating and creating a bond difficult to destroy. Listen to what the Force tells you and you'll survive...

Her brow cringed as she got an answer back from the Sith at the magic show. It seemed he was going to be a lost cause and wanted to fight off her help. Cutting him off from the meditation she left him in silence after her words.

You have a lot to learn before you can ever fathom reaching any of your goals. There is more to the force than power and destruction. I hope you find that lesson on the battlefield.

Space, near G99, now heading towards the Capital

"Acknowledged, @[member="Jonathan Walsh"], I am moving towards Nickel One."
The Indomitable set out through space towards the Capital Asteroid. Once there it would place itself into a close orbit, communicate with Republic forces and diplomats on the ground, and prevent a large scale Sith incursion. Hopefully.

"Senator @[member="Ardak Serifen"], this is Admiral Stahlmann approaching Nickel One. What is the situation?"

G99

@All republic and allies and Sith Counterparts

"Every soldier knows that war is more than arms and armor, every warrior carries an image of impending victory in his heart. When the image shatters, to be replaced by defeat, he is beaten. But sometimes a warrior receives assistance from an unexpected source, an in-rush of light, blasting away his fear and despair, releasing new inner strength! Yes, a war is much more than arms and armor. Half of every conflict is the will to win. We are Jedi. We must recognize that the will to win, and the power of war, are given sometimes by the dark side. And sometimes, as dawn throws back the night, victory is given…by the light!"
-- Arca Jeth, while implementing Jedi battle meditation

While others were focused in space and enroute to their mission coordinates, A'dele sat on the floor of a small chamber within the Indomitable. Her hands were clasped together in deep mediation. Where she was not fighting side by side with her brethren, she aided through the Force.

Through intense concentration, she attempted to considerably boosted the morale, stamina, and overall battle prowess of her allies while simultaneously attempting to reduce the combat-effectiveness of their allies by eroding their will to fight -- confusing them in their flight in space, making them fear the very large mobile jagged pieces of asteroids and making appear as if they were harder to navigate.

Matreya

SPACE EN ROUTE TO VAULT

Zaiden received @SpencerJacobs words, it was something he did not understand. The use of the force in such a way, was something he had not seen nor felt before.

So the others can hear me as well now? zaiden sent back, trying to understand what the ability she showed could do for them..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom