Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flagship Naming 101

What should we call the Flagship that will result from the We Like Balls thread?

• The Alen Na'Varro

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Alen

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • The Na'Varro

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alen McAlenface

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
Many blessings everyone,

I come bearing a most serious message. As I'm sure you are all aware, the Galactic Alliance is holding a charity gala for disadvantaged Flagships here.

Every year, many Flagships have no water, food or a home to call their own. Some don't even have a name ... so I generously took it upon myself to host a fundraiser for one such Flagship. So far we've come a long way towards achieving our goal but we need your continued support. If everyone who sees this lends just three posts to the cause we'll be able to raise the additional 267 posts required in no time!

Please donate generously!

As a sidenote, we are also trying to give this young Flagship a name. As you can see above, I have included three fair, well-considered, poignant and regal names for you generous people to choose from. Together we can give this Flagship a place of belonging in this cruel, harsh galaxy.

Peace be upon you,

xoxo gossip gurl

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom