What's New
Star Wars RP

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fixing Temptaion

Tobasu

Nihilist
Writer
I would just like to make an annoucment that, @[member="Tegaea Alcori"] honestly has so much sas in her posts (i love it so much) at times I need to pull up this gif every single time and refrain myself from posting it. Therefore I shall post it here. I feel like the asian man, honestly.

tumblr_lbl6aaac6h1qa19yno1_400.gif

Shinju

Eater of the Dead
Writer
Tegaea doesn't have an ego or at least one that I can see. *realizes she and all here are living on it* Ohhh well.

Shinju

Eater of the Dead
Writer
I think he said Siobhan had a flat butt once and your bust is lopsided.

You're fortunate that my Sith maniac is now dead.

@[member="Shinjū Aÿasha"], with dear Keraunos dead, it's over to you.

@[member="Tobasu"] No, but it was his ill intent which was so hurtful. ILL INTENT!

Shinju

Eater of the Dead
Writer
@[member="Tegaea Alcori"] I shall find a way to bring back my dear sweet succulent Keraunos. Even if she has to be some undead thing that just means we can dine out together more often. Hearts and livers, brains and spleens.

Shinju

Eater of the Dead
Writer
Tobasu said:
It's ok, I'm here for you. I'll console you with my big manly arms of protection they give a +5 to strength @[member="Tegaea Alcori"]
@[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

You dead man give your last will and testiment