Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Five Year Anniversary Feedback

Today marks five years of SWRP for me. I joined this website at the onset of the strange, aimless summer before I started college and am now posting this feedback thread towards the tail end of the strange, aimless spring after graduating college. Isn't that crazy? I think it's crazy. I am immensely pleased to have found this place and to have spent such a long amount of time here. It does mean a lot to be able to hear and see from the same people each day, and have a place to pour senseless and often purposeless writing into.

Now that all of this is said, I am looking for general feedback. If you have comments on any particulars of my writing, I'd like to hear it. If you have comments on my conduct in the Factory and Codex (whether in capacity as a judge or as far as submitting things goes), I'd like to hear it. If you have comments on me as a person, I'll take it, but don't make me show you the back of my hand. Any feedback is welcome feedback.

Here are some handy-dandy guidelines.
  • Do not post feedback to this thread: send it as a private message either to this account or your favorite subaccount of mine.
  • Do not send anything over Discord.
  • Do not send joke feedback. This happened the last time I posted one of these and I learned nothing.
In closing, please enjoy this tactically edited comic.

3014da608474ba7499b7d7358b6da088.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom