Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question Fit for a Politician

Amaran Info Broker, Holonet Vigilante and Scholar
What do you guys think would make for the most over-the-top, vanity-ridden, "Look at me!" type of ship that could be crewed by a single droid to haul one person around in?

Amaran Info Broker, Holonet Vigilante and Scholar
Giselle von Ascania Giselle von Ascania
I might go with the Mirage class - the fact that it resembles the Nautilus is easy enough to remember. My original idea of a phallically-suggestive Nubian yacht, while funny and politically accurate, would probably have been in poor taste for our beloved Galaxy Far, Far Away.

I don't want to get in trouble, after all.

See with eyes unclouded by hate
Zefgahld Qojex Zefgahld Qojex

My recommendation goes out to the Luxury 5000. A ship I've considered my bounty hunter getting for himself before because the idea of a luxerious mothership is cool to me as well as the idea of giving his "acquisitions" a 5 star luxury hotel experience before sending them to jail.

Some things to give it some consideration
  • Armed (kind of a rarity with yachts)
  • Has two hangers for auxiliary craft (huge plus in my book)
  • Small Crew needed which could be droids

shameless promotion, sasori makes an ideal pleasure yacht that can be automated for a single person with advanced systems and AI

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom