Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Reply First Trouble

Adrian L’lerim Terassi Vandiir
Prince of the Eternal Empire, Disciple/Acolyte, assassin, sorcerer and alchemist
Uncrowned King of the Pocket Sand, Heir of the House L’lerim, Member of the Primyn Group
wH4s4G8.png
Equipment: Mnami Mirsûra, The Crow Cane | Deck of the Pocket Sand || Empyrean gland
Tag: Yula Perl Yula Perl
dRUm20K.png
[ Supreme ]

"Cool, especially the speeders!" he said honestly.

Adrian didn't really encounter and met many droids in the Nether, they were constructs instead. Not to mention that he learned that the droid is just a machine. From then on, he wasn’t really really interested in repairing them. If one gets destroyed or is not working anymore, he buys a new one. The programming was already more interesting. Especially AI programming. He already found it interesting, especially because of MANIAC MANIAC . The speeder really impressed him, it flies and is fast.

It was new to him, he hadn’t felt this before, this kind of excitement in the direction of speed and flight. Where and who did it come from? From his father or mother? The Lord General was an ace pilot, and then his mother will be. He could not imagine his father drived a speeder or a fighter.

"Implants and artificial limbs… even if you didn’t study at university, why are you here? Why don't you go to some good, cool company? Of course, if you love what you do and that’s enough, I wasn't asked anything." he said at the end defensively.

He also sipped from the drink and nodded seriously. It really involved a lot of extra learning and tasks when someone was dealing with so many things. But Adrian cheated; not only with the genetic anomaly, but also with it, and especially with the fact that he didn’t really have to sleep. But even so, you really have to select what you are learning and what you want to learn. Especially if he wants to go to parties next to the learning.

"Hardly…" he chuckled again. " I try to learn first what I really care about because I have a favourite topic in every area. And then I expand on that, with what I need for my favourite topic, and so on. I don't have a better method yet. And you? What is your favourite thing about what you do?"

//Sorry for the late answer.//
lqTDRqo.png

Yula’s brows furrowed at Adrian’s question. She wasn’t upset, but had raised a good point—why hadn’t she pursued a career where she’d have more access to the latest, most cutting edge tech? That thought dissolved into a sheepish smile.

“Nah, not for me.” She waved it off. “I was never formally trained, so I doubt one of those big companies would take me.” Maybe if she forged her credentials. “I like my freedom too much, anyhow.” There was an inherent charm to setting your own hours.

“Soo what you’re saying is…you’re on track to get a million PhDs?” Yula snorted, but it was admirable that he had the drive to take a deep dive into so many areas that interested him. “Still, it’s impressive that you manage to do all that. It must take a lot of time and effort, even if you find it interesting.”

The remaining drink from her glass disappeared between darkly painted lips, and she sighed in satisfaction as the burn warmed her chest. “I guess it’s because I have the freedom to try and make whatever I want, and no one to answer to but myself when mistakes happen.” She shrugged at her reflection in the glass, gaze lingering on the cylindrical curve of the mug for a bit.

The watch on her wrist chirped, and she glanced down. “Excuse me,” A pink thumb and forefinger pressed to either side of the device, a thin smile snaking onto her face after a few moments. Something was going down with the shadowrunners tonight. “Ah, that’s me. I’m afraid I’ve got to go.” She smiled genuinely, apologetically. “You know, you’re not half bad, Adrian, and it was good to meet you. I’ll drop you the coordinates to my garage—stop by sometime to say hi, yeah?”

(No worries! I think this is a good place to wrap it up for now :) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom