Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Steps into a larger world

(OOC: Woops!)

She looked up with a sigh and a nod. The blonde haired Thyferran was still on edge. She had the droid now, and another human had approached. She had moved her feet and was ready for nearly anything but first, it was time to see what the man wanted. She was shocked at her own motive, of protecting herself before even seeing if he was a threat. Staring at him, she tilted her head. “Are you ok?” She had a pack, with some supplies, but better than what this man had at the moment. He looked like he’d been here a while.

Sav looked back at the droid. She waved her hand to dismiss the droids fears. “Where did you come from?” She asked the man and signaled him over.

[member="R2-Z6"]
@D'vok Windroamer

D'vok tried to collect himself as he moved closer to the two. He didn't think he looked like a threat, but he wasn't sure. He felt something in the force as he came closer. He wasn't very good at reading the force, but it was something nonetheless. She was a jedi then? That was good. Or maybe she was a sith. That was... Less good.
"Where did you come from?"
D'vok pondered the question. He looked back towards the wilderness. He couldn't even begin to try and figure out a route back to his ship. To try and point out the way would be futile.
"I... My ship crashed. I got lost in the jungle, and I just kinda followed the force. At least I think I did. I felt something telling me to go a certain direction, and I followed."
He smiled, trying to lighten the mood. She seemed rather defensive. She probably thought he was bad guy. Hopefully that could be cleared up soon. He shrugged, before taking a sip from his flask.
"Oh sorry. Where are my manners. Here."
He offered the flask out to her.

[member="Sav Elko"]
R2-Z6

See? That was why her instructor was always telling her to focus on what she could do to her ship. Apparently Starchaser had been downed a few times too many, or just didn’t want to go chasing students around the galaxy. It didn’t matter, though. She was here and her ship was working. And now she found a droid and a man. That was interesting. She looked at the gathered and nodded. Her Felucian friends were nearby but not showing themselves physically yet.

“Where are you from?” She looked at him and smiled as he offered the flask. She nodded and took a sip, just to be polite. She had others. “Do you need bandages? Or bacta patches?” The blonde bit her lip a little, watching the man.

“And why Felucia?”

@D'vok Windroamer
[member="R2-Z6"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom