Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC First Responder Medical Teams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: First Responders Unit

Intent: To send medical help to injured in battle situations

Affiliation: Mandalorians

Availability: They are assigned to the Medical Frigate and travel with the Mandalorians on invasions, and campaigns. Common. They also are on the ground following the mandalorians to support them when injured.

Type: Medics assigned to the Navy.

Strength: Each has five members. One to pilot the shuttle and four to move stretchers or aide the injured into the shuttle.

Description: Rianna Ordo often refers to the teams around her either on board the frigate or on the ground sending them out to help those that cannot make it to medical attention on their own. These NPC units came about out of need to be able to move injured PC players from the field of battle. They are unarmed non combatants. They are multi purpose they can use a shuttle to retrieve injured, or they can be sent in teams on the ground to retrieve and aide the injured.

Links:
Baarur Medical Frigate: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/32248-baar%E2%80%99ur-class-medical-frigate/

Formation of Mandalorian Medical corps. http://starwarsrp.net/topic/32422-mandalorian-medical-corps-formation/

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Rianna Ordo"]

This looks very good but I would like a link to the thread you formed the group as it shows their formation and skills in the sub. I would also like a little more in the description please. Not much but how do they function on the battleflied? Do they defend themselves in dangerous situations? Do they move in after the fighting is over and search for maybe someone injured and alive?

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Ok, I will look for that information and then link you. :)

---------------------------------
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/36396-the-reckoning-invasion-of-empress-teta-mandalorians-vs-one-sith/page-33 - this is one rp they are mentioned posts 286 and 646. These NPCs are teams that Rianna is in charge of that assist her, and that she sends out to help others. They are generally dispatched at the beginning of a battle to follow ground troops, and they are always around Rianna in the hospital during battle.

I have never had them defending themselves as medics and noncombatants they do not carry weapons. They can also move in after a battle, they are multipurpose medical NPCs

As to where they were formed first, Rianna has used them since she first entered the battlefield when she was with the Republic. Do you need to see those rps?

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Rianna Ordo"]

I was under the impression they formed in that lengthy mandalorian medical formation thread. You can include as many links for them as you wish, the more given the more their skills become unquestionable.

For their actions and entering combat after the fighting is done simply add it to the sub and you will have answered all my questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom