Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First impressions

Hakora shrugged, he was not much of a member anymore and only came every now and then to visit his sister to practice lightsaber forms as she was the best with the blade of the two and he specialized in the Force. He slightly rolled his eyes at the situation. He wasn't in the Jedi Order currently so he didn't have to constantly be Jedi like and could be his normal, carefree self. He shrugged and turned and walked away to his ship as he had a Shadow mission to get to. He touched Alex's mind, " love you Alex,good luck here." He and his almost full grown black wolf Oberon left with him.

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Veino Garn"] [member="Krafurk Maris"] [member="Daichi"] [member="Hakora Cinthra"] [member="Maja Vern"]

"Hmm? Is it something you would rather wait until in private for?" She looked at her student before at Hakora and Daichi. "Travel safely hakora, i better not have to come save you... and if i do, make sure to call please so i know before hand. And Daichi, no need to leave if you do not wish to do so, i am sure that you are one of the people that Maja would hold a very interesting conversation with."

Maja was torn. She would have preferred to have spoken in private for two reasons. Firstly she wasn't sure what she was about to say made a great deal of sense and she feared she'd be ridiculed.

Secondly - if what she had to say was important, a public airing may not be best. But she'd already started badly and so suggesting that the others weren't welcome to hear wouldn't be a smart move.

So she lowered her voice but remained near the group. "I am happy to speak freely. It's just, last night, I had a dream. But it wasn't a dream. I know I'm not making sense but hear me out. I know this wasn't a dream. I know I was asleep and I somehow connected with someone. But she was awake. And I could sense her thoughts and feelings and she could mine. And we spoke. And she said she was my sister - and, I know this doesn't make sense but I just know she was. And she knows about my, I mean our parents and she said she'd come and find me. Can it be real, or was it just a dream?"

[member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]

Once more the master's ears would perk. Daichi would be back in a flash because why not, leaning down to look [member="Maja Vern"] in the eyes. He'd tilt his head a bit, as if deep in thought before speaking, not to the girl, but to [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"] . His voice sounded concerned more than anything.

"A possible force bond? It's very likely that she either does have a sister, or, if we go to the darker side, there's a lady out there who forced a connection with your student and is currently trying to manipulate her for an unknown guard. I think the sister is more likely though."

Daichi would nod his head twice, as if confirming himself.

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Maja Vern"] [member="Daichi"] [member="Krafurk Maris"] [member="Veino Garn"]

"Hmm... this sister, you have never met her before right? Is it possible that she might be a thought dreamed up..." She knew the truth, and subconsciously her eyes rose to look at Hakora as she knew she had had the same experience Maja had now.

"Maja, if you go to make contact with... her, some how. I want you to promise me you will be careful and that there is someone you trust nearby when you meet her... i don't doubt this is indeed your sister as my brother and i experienced the same situation. But what i do doubt is the intentions of some people, and if she spoke to you in your dream it was either subconscious or she is already trained in the force. Ok? So please to promise you will have someone you trust nearby when you meet her."

Maja nodded as Alexandra spoke. She was slightly scared now - but wouldn't admit it. In her head, her 'fantasy' sister was going to be the best frined she'd ever had and they'd do everything together. And she'd be kind and caring and..and all the things Alexandra was.

But what if she was an imposter. Or worse still, her actual sister but a monster.

"I promise.. And how was it for you, when you 'connected' Was it a dream like mine? Could you feel each other's emotions and memories?"

And there was only one person she could trust - would trust. Alexandra.

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Maja Vern"]

"It was more of a surprise than anything, he showed up one day and at first i didn't even know it was him before i was training him and we were doing things together including going back to our old home... as for emotions and memories... only a little, my mind was and is so broken Maja that its ability to make bonds is a bit hard, hell even daeda was a pain here..." She motioned her head to the small white Ashlan wold that popped out of her robes.

Maja listened to Alexandra. The notion of a long-lost sibling turning up and training together and checking out their former lives together sounded so awesome, she just hoped this option was the true one.

But then she'd met people who had brothers and sisters and who hated the sight of each other.

"What if it is my sister and...she doesn't like me. Or she's mean and isn't someone I want around me. Would you help me?"

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Maja Vern"]

"Thats what i am here for. To act as a support and understand what it is that goes on around me... i will always be here and there is always the chance your sister may not be who you hope she is. But do not let those hopes shape a vision of your sister that is not real, the more you hope for it, the easier it is for you being wrong and taken advantage of... but im sure she will be a great person, or maybe just someone who was in the same situation as you."

Krafurk scratched his back hump and said " My True Parents had a Force Bond. Its a Wonderful Aspect of the Force in my opinion. You must be very gifted, Maja." Krafurk said with a smile. " Forgive my Curosity but may I ask you one Question about the Topic?"

[member="Daichi"]
[member="Hakora Cinthra"]
[member="Maja Vern"]

Maja fought back the urge to ask him if it involved her clothes and instead nodded. "If it'll help in any way, ask away.". Maja may still be sore at them but anything they could offer by the way of help she'd gladly take.

[member="Krafurk Maris"]

" Do you have any Sibilings? Maybe this Bond was made at Birth. I only ask beacuse I do not know much about your Species." Krafurk nodded " In my Cycles of Life Force Bonds were a Common Occurrence." Krafurk gave a light smile, He viewed this bond as a happy event in life, but then again he viewed mostly anything with a positive view. [member="Maja Vern"]

Maja took a few seconds to answer. Finally she spoke, slowly now. "I don't really know is the truth. I was raised as an orphan on a variety of freighters. All I know is I wasn't brought up by parents and I don't know their names, or what they looked like or anything. I assume that Maja is my real name - but when you think about it - I just don't know anything."

She wasn't emotional this time. If anything, there was a distinct lack of emotion in her voice, as if she'd gone over these facts so many times in her life they had lost all impact on her.

And she looked at Alexandra, her previous words having appeared to have been ignored. "A great person? I hope so. Someone in the same situation? I hope not - for their sakes."

She seemed deflated, beaten.

[member="Krafurk Maris"] | [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Maja Vern"]

Alexandra smiled and came over to wrap an arm around Maja before speaking. "Don't worry about it, i am sure what ever happens will go over well and i certainly hope to know that you do find your sister. Family is one of the most important things in the galaxy, and if you have one you should never throw it away so that you are in better standings somewhere."

"It's the not knowing that's killing me now. Before, when I was just orphan Maja, I could cope with not having a family. I never had one and never missed anything as a result. Now, my head is full of hopes and expectations. Will she look like me? Is Maja my real name? What happened to our parents? Why wasn't she with me when my parents died? Who is she? Can she use the Force? So many questions but the possibility there will be no answers."

Her speech started brightly, the energy and enthusiasm evident. But by the final sentence, she was as flat again.

"Is it really that good, having a sibling?" And there it was, the undercurrent of optimism returning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom