Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First impressions

Maja wandered the Temple grounds in something of a daze. It was the most beautiful, tranquil and amazing place she’d ever visited and the volume of stimuli threatened to overwhelm her.

The walls may be durasteel, but they were ornate. The main building was just amazing. She was allocated a room on the ground floor designed for two people but the lack of occupants at present meant she didn’t have to share. Not that she would have minded. Her own bed. Her very own bed!

There was food available and she was aware of other rooms, but those that reflected security, shelter and sustenance had thus far dominated her thoughts.

As she walked in the grounds, she marvelled at her good fortune and wondered when it would end. She also found the mix of people a combination of exciting and strange. All species came and went without challenge and recrimination – which was certainly not what she was used to.

She was so engrossed in her thoughts that she managed to walk right into someone. To his credit he must have seen and tried to avoid her, but the haphazard way she wandered made that impossible.

“I didn’t mean it,” was all the girl could manage. Realising how foolish that sounded she added, “I’m new here. I’m Maja.”

She wiped a dirty hand on an only slightly less dirty jacket and offered it to the man to shake.

’Best to start with good first impressions,’ she thought – as she did not want to let Alexandra down, or give any reason to have her benefactor throw her out.

[member="Veino Garn"]

A Inthorian was Meditating in the Distance Near the Great Tree, The Tree was the only thing on the grounds that was similar to his home and so this was where he spent alot of time. Wearings Baggy robes and He levitated his Training Saber un-activated. He focused on the Force as a whole and opened one eye when a New comer Appeared. Giving a soft deep Hum the Inthorian closed his eyes again.

He Would let one of the higher ups greet her first, Krafurk wanted to finish his Meditation.

[member="Veino Garn"]
[member="Maja Vern"]

Veino stepped back from the impact, surprised, that it managed to occur despite his attempt to dodge it. That was unexpected. Not many were capable of accomplishing that. Evasion was something he was usually decent at. He took her hand shook it.

"Yes, I knew you were new. I keep track of most newly arrived students. I'm Veino Garn." He glanced back across the temple, "I believe I heard you already met Alexandra, correct?"

[member="Maja Vern"]

Maja was immediately suspicious. Why was he keeping track of her? How did he know she'd been talking to Alexandra? Had they been talking about her?

Maja shook her head slightly. It was subtle but still noticeable. She had so much to learn about the Force and those that used it.

"Yeah, we've met. She brought me here." Maja felt it was important to add this fact, in case he thought she was here uninvited.

Had she been in her own environment, her guard would have been stronger and easier to maintain. As it was, she felt vulnerable and oddly OK with that. She sighed audibly.

"It's all a bit much you know? One minute I'm selling valuable artefacts to discerning clients and the next I'm here." She waved her arms around as if to illustrate her point.

"Yet I don't have a clue what to do. I've been told I can connect to this Force-thing but I have no idea how or why it all works."

[member="Veino Garn"]

[member="Maja Vern"]

"The Force is mysterious, plain and simple." Hakora said as he walked into view near them. Hakora had not been here in ages, well sense the war. He was a whole new person. The force had began to change him and so was age. His hair had grown out and had become white which he had no answer for, he no longer looked like a child, but a young adult and he was more in sape now and had gained some height. He walked up to the group and lightly bowed, "I am Hakora, Alexandra said she found a new member, I didn't know she meant completely new to the ways of the Force, though you have to start somewhere." Hakora nodded to Veino, they were now the same rank, but he did not for a second think of Veino as an equal, but as a superior as he had much to learn in comparison to Veino.

Maja acknowledged the newcomer. She'd gone from being invisible at best or an irritant at worst to becoming the centre of attention.

So Alexandra had spoken of her to this man? Is there anyone here to didn't know who she was?

Unsure how to respond, she kept her own counsel. She'd never trusted anyone in her entire life and had changed that approach by offering unquestioning trust to two people in the last day. Others? Well they'd have to work for it.

So Maja nodded and wondered if anyone else was going to rush up to tell her she'd been told by Alexandra that she was here. She was relatively calm about it on the surface - but underneath her nerves were jangling just a little.

[member="Veino Garn"] | [member="Hakora Cinthra"]

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Alexandra meanwhile was watching all of this, with Daeda on her shoulder and a bowl of popped food beside her as she sat in a tree. It was a familiar sight to see her hidden away in the shadows, watching the students and teachers go about their work, though for now she was interested in Maja's getting used to everyone and she handed Daeda one of the salted popped food bits.

What struck her as most curious was how everyone would react to her, but if the did or didn't positively, she would just have a list of people to knock up side the head... there was one thing she had to do. Reaching out she would give a sharp quick tug at Veino's Feet, trying to make him trip. For old times sakes and because she had the off feeling she would need to teach him a lesson sooner or later about being more balanced.

[member="Maja Vern"] [member="Hakora Cinthra"] [member="Veino Garn"] [member="Krafurk Maris"]

"You know, it isn't nice to tease your students." Daichi's voice came out crisp and clean as ever, but only a whisper to his fellow master. He crouched down beside her on a nearby branch, having found his way up rather silently. He would say no other word, simply letting his eyes scan over the group itself for the time being.
But boredom would set in with the Alchemist. It would take but a moment before he spoke up again, reaching out to ruffle Alex's hair. "It's not like you to stick to the shadows. That's more of my thing. You're suppose to be the more out there active in their faces teacher. What brings you to my domain?" Domain. The word brought a childish giggle to the mans lips as he said it. "Ah, domain. I sound like a Sith don't I?"
[member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"] @The Rest of ya.​
(P.S. I might be back)​

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Daichi"] [member="Maja Vern"] [member="Hakora Cinthra"] [member="Veino Garn"] [member="Krafurk Maris"]

"Now now Daichi, i already know what you once were my friend. You being a Sith is no where near as far fetched as it would be for some others." Alex smiled as she looked over at the fellow master and smiled wider as she sat there in the branch, laughing a bit as he ruffled her hair and her eyes slid to look at the man. "I think there is more of him then you think, not sure how much there mister Sith. By the way, i talked to someone who told me something all too interesting about you, mister Emperor..." She grinned and let her eyes slide to him, grinning all the bit wider.

After finishing his meditation, the Inthorian walked over, his large Padawan Robe slowly re-adjusted itself as he stepped to greet the new comer with a smile on his dual mouths. Krafurk was a large tall Inthorian and looked down at everyone, putting his hands behind his back he said aloud " Greetings!" And gave a deep bow to [member="Maja Vern"] and everyone by her. Examining her closely the Inthorian stated " You seem prettier than most of your species.... despite your dirty clothes." A high praise from a old Inthorian. Yes! but Krafurk was Clean Freak of sorts so his praise did come without a negitive.

[member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]
[member="Daichi"]
[member="Hakora Cinthra"]

Maja eyed the newcomer to the group. Was she some freak to be stared at? Was she in some way Alexandra's new pet.

She tried to calm herself. She was not used to attention - unless you counted being chased by either criminal gangs or the authorities. Nobody chose to speak to her unless they wanted something. Did all of these people expect something from her? She wondered. And she had nothing to give them anyway. They'd soon lose interest when they realised that fact.

The comment about her clothes stung. She had but the one set and no means of washing them. She flicked at some of the dried mud on one of her sleeves.

But they were all looking at her now. What did they expect? "What?" she blurted out. "What do you all want?" Her tone softened slightly. "Please...just tell me." By now her tone suggested she wasn't far from tears but her defiant jaw suggested that she wasn't going to give way to her emotions.

[member="Krafurk Maris"] | [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"] | [member="Daichi"] | [member="Hakora Cinthra"] | [member="Veino Garn"]

"Ah? Someone looking for lil' old me. Interesting.. Have a na-" The man was cut short suddenly. His ears, which he seemed to have elongated for his own reasons, flicked. "Hmm.. Perhaps we should talk of this later.."

Without another word Daichi would leap down from the tree, already augmenting the force around himself. He would be close to the group in a matter of moments before slowly. The man would slip a hand behind his head, letting out a laugh. "Ah! So many of you grouped together. It has been quite some time sense I saw ya lot together. Though.." His for the moment purple gaze would fall upon [member="Maja Vern"], a frown formed on his lips. "Why is she here dressed in that?"

A pause, then the man would smile sweetly, beckoning for her to come closer. "Come now, I'm shocked no one offered you a bath or new clothing. I assume you've come to join the Order yes? I am Padawan Master Daichi." He paused again, blinking. "Hmm.. Well. Technically I have mastered the Force, but within this group I'm a padawan? I have to talk to Alex about that.." He trailed off for a moment before clapping his smooth hands together. "But yes! We all want you to feel welcome. We are all family after all."

[member="Krafurk Maris"] | [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"] |[member="Veino Garn"] |[member="Hakora Cinthra"]

Maja stared at the newcomer. No, glowered would have been more appropriate.

His opening line was not going to win friends and influence people. Not if the friends and people were Maja.

"I am dressed like 'that' because I am truly a fairy princess and wanted to see who would accept me for what I am rather than how I dressed. And you, buster, failed the test!"

"Does anyone else want to come and ridicule me?" She shouted now. "Come on, roll up, roll up. Come and criticise Maja's clothes. She won't care - even if you say it to her face. She's that stupid she won't realise you're being offensive!"

Her fists were balled now - daring anyone to come close. Her emotions were at boiling point - and Maja was a walking pressure cooker right now. This was clearly not her idea of family...

[member="Krafurk Maris"] | [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"] | [member="Daichi"] | [member="Hakora Cinthra"] | [member="Veino Garn"]

Hakora watched his sister finally reveal herself as if she was hidden and turn his attention to her and listened happily until the newcomer came with a question of what everyone wanted which was odd, but maybe not. She then began to yell which made Hakora raise an eyebrow as she dared people to insault her which led Hakora to believe she was use to that kind of treatment and was fighting it from happening again. He laughed with one sound and spoke very directly to her. "Are we to feel sorry for you? You have chosen to be here so of you do not want to be apart of this group then why be here? Doiche is weird and I speak of no one, but myself and I could careless how you dress or what you look like, I only care if you want to learn. I will teach light aide stuff or concepts of the Dark Side, but if you are going to yell then what is the point?" Hakora kept his voice leveled and direct without adding anger or any emotion to his voice.
[member="Maja Vern"]

Now they were crowding around her. The boy from before, with the monotone voice took his turn to bait her. He laughed at her and suggested she pitied herself.

She stared at them all and then looked for some sort of exit. There appeared no escape.

"I don't want you to teach me anything. I don't want you in my face. I came here for a little walk not to be hounded by you all - mocking my clothes."

A single tear started to roll down one of her cheeks but she chose to ignore it - her hands instead still tightly clenched and by her hips.

[member="Hakora Cinthra"] | [member="Daichi"] | [member="Krafurk Maris"] | [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"] | [member="Veino Garn"]

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Maja Vern"] [member="Hakora Cinthra"] [member="Daichi"] [member="Krafurk Maris"]

"I think, that is more than enough my friends... Maja, im not sure if they introduced themselves yet but the one with the white hair is my brother Hakora, the Ithorian is a fellow Padawan named Krafurk Maris, the one with the Ego is named Daichi, and that leaves sir trips alot, Veino Garn. All of you, this is Maja Vern, i brought her to the temple yesterday and shes my new student."

Maja spun around. She hadn't seen Alexandra arrive and was delighted to hear her voice.

"They were too busy insulting me for me to remember their names.". If yesterday was the best day of her life, any hope it be even better today was fading fast.

Out of respect for Alexandra, she nodded to them as they were introduced.

[member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"] | [member="Hakora Cinthra"] | [member="Krafurk Maris"] | [member="Veino Garn"]

Krafurk frowned at [member="Maja Vern"] discomfort and took a step back. Was the girl feeling that aware of her self? The Order did not get many people and when they did this was normal. She would have to adjust. The Inthorian grinned and rubbed his chin as he thought about how this would of ended if this was a Sith Academy. Interesting thoughts.

Staring lightly at [member="Maja Vern"] and Master [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"] he said " You can call me Maris if you'd like." The Inthorian smiled lightly after speaking.

[member="Hakora Cinthra"]
[member="Veino Garn"]

Maja nodded to the Ithorian. It was a more friendly approach than last time. Aware that Alexandra was watching, she unclenched her fists.

"Hi Maris. Maja." She tried a half-smile.

Turning back to Alexandra she said, in a lowered voice, "I have some...questions. I need to ask your advice. Last night, I had a...dream."

[member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"] | [member="Hakora Cinthra"] | [member="Krafurk Maris"] | [member="Veino Garn"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom