Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Hunt for One, Hundredth for Another {Aela}

Aela turned to the beeping communicator and then back Jek. She turned around to fully see her face before saying "Well I guess it's time." She waited until Jek walked over to answer and recive whatever information they needed to go and pick up their reward before walking over while her back was turned. Once she'd finished speaking with her superiors, Aela reached from behind and took her communicator and held it with a childish smirk. "Just because they called us now doesn't mean we need to go right this second." She tossed the communicator aside before grabbing Jek by the waist and pulling her towards her. As her hands crept further down Jek's back, going very far indeed, she smiled and asked "Think you can go another round?"

@[member="Jek'ai Cyin"]

(OOC: Idk if after your post you want to end it there, but I just wanted to give a more rounded out post so we could figure what do to next for these two. *sigh* I got to admit this pair's relation really did pluck at my heart-strings lol)

{OOC: I have to admit, they're pretty cute together. But I wasn't thinking of ending it with that post, though this one might, depends on if you want to continue this part or not.}

With a sigh Jek moved, going to grab the device. Quietly she accepted the call, watching as her handler's face appeared on the small screen. Holding it so he's only be able to see her face (and not her partially clothed body), she began to speak. "Agent Jek'ai Cyin reporting. Mission was a success, target eliminated and ID card retrieved." For a few moments the man remained silent, apparently thinking. "Good. I assume you are with the hunter who assisted you? If so, have him or her report to Triam as soon as possible. We will be orbiting a planet in the system, uploading coordinates now. Good work, Miss... Cyin." He said, voice dry and quiet. Jek nodded before ending the call. Starting to turn she went to set the device down, only to have it taken from her. Surprised she just stood there, unsure of how to react. But then Aela approached, and she couldn't help but smile and wrap her arms around her once more, planting a quiet kiss on her lips. "Another round sounds delightful... I'm sure my commander won't mind waiting just a wee bit longer then expected..."
@Aela Kellov

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom