Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Hunt for One, Hundredth for Another {Aela}

Retrieving the card she stood up once more, looking over the item to see if it was real. Bending it, she tested its flexibility. All was sound, it was real. Turning back to Kellov she held it up, letting her companion know the task was completed. "I'm supposed to signal the Imperials once I've completed the task, or have confirmed that a hunter has. If you wish I can call them and they can give you the coordinates to the drop off and payment location. Likely they'll just send a ship in, have someone board yours, take his card, pay you, then leave. Now that I'm done here... Command will probably give me at least a few days off... But, uh, yeah. A lift would be cool. The transport would take awhile to get here, and I've rather not stay by two corpses for a few hours," Jek answered, blushing slightly under her mask. Having stumbled with her words, she felt a bit awkward. Hopefully Kellov wouldn't mind- or notice.
@Aela Kellov

Aela nodded before indicating for Jek to follow her. After half an hour they'd reached her ship, still docked where it was. The Assault Halo Gunship, painted in dark green and with the logo of the Bounty Hunter's Guild painted on it's hull in black. When they came to it Aela lead her to the back where the doors to the cargo hold was. She pressed the button to drop the lift and let Jek enter first. Once she was in Aela entered and closed the door before saying "Give it a minute to filter the air." Once it was done Aela nodded that it was clear for Jek to take off her mask. Aela did the same with her helmet, having her back to Jek before turning to reveal her long light red hair and her beautiful face.

The cargo hold itself looked more like a makeshift mufti-purpose room. In one corner was a set of weights and a punching bag while on the wall near it were a few different types of guns and, surprisingly, two lightsabers among them. Near there was a small personal fridge as well. At another corner was a small desk with a mirror along with busts where a number of different wigs were set and make up kits and the like were placed. In the mirror, wedged in the side, were two pictures. One was of a woman sitting under a tree with her daughter, which was singed in the corners, and the other of a man with the same girl, much older, in front of a Halo Assault ship. Near there was a small stand where Aela's armor would usually go when she wasn't wearing it. The only other thing was a small doorway that lead up to the cockpit.

Alea put the helmet down near her other equipment and said "Make yourself comfy. I'll let the Sith know we're done and make preps for a pickup on the credits." with that she went up to the cockpit and left Jek to look around.

@[member="Jek'ai Cyin"]

Stepping into the ship she looked around, intrigued by the items around her. Once it was safe she removed her mask, pulling her hood down as she did. If Kellov looked closely she'd be able to see part of Jek's neck tattoo peaking out, along with the scar on her chin. Nodding at her companion's words she walked around, inspecting the cargo hold's contents. Throwing her hand out she struck the punching bag, savoring the satisfying crunch of it being pushed back. Force enhanced strength was a skill of Jek's, one she enjoyed very, very much. Next she looked over the guns, approving the wide variety. She nearly walked right past the desk, pausing only to look at the photos. Frowning she wondered what the connection to them was, and why the one was burnt. Figuring there was only a sad story behind it she turned away, taking off her coat as she did.

The action revealed the mesh armor she had been wearing beneath the jacket, a dark black suit. Taking another minute she removed that, setting it gently in some free space. Jek was left in a thin grey tank top, a few bracelets, the bottom of her flight suit (which had nice pockets), and her combat boots. Overall it was a mixed look, but one that seemed to oddly fit her. A few moments were spent stretching, and another few were used to look over the various tattoos that covered her arms like sleeves would. Seeing that everything was in order she made her way to the cockpit, wishing to speak to Kellov.

"So... have I done enough to learn your last name? Or do I have to throw in a little dance as well? Don't answer that second part. I'm Jek'ai Val Cyin, by the way. Born and raised on Rhen Var, one hell of a cold planet." She said, smiling as she stood behind Kellov.
@Aela Kellov

When Jek had come up to the cockpit, Aela was changing out of her armor. Jek had arrived just as she'd covered her bottom half with the unzipped jumpsuit she was putting on. Instead of fully sipping it up, due to how hot it was on this planet, She tied it off instead, revealing her black tank top she wore. Looking back when Jek made her remarks Aela smirked while also overlooking her tattoos. They were nice. The only tattoo Aela has was on her right wrist, the symbol of the Black Sun Syndicate.

Instead of answering her question Aela said "I've made contact. We'll meet with them when they're ready. C'mon. I'll get you a drink."

She walked her back into the cargo bay, leaving her armor discarded around the cockpit in the process, and walked over to the small fridge where, among the essentials, were a few beers. She tossed one to Jek before popping on open herself and giving a toast.

"To a successful catch." she said before sipping her bottle. She was silent for a moment, looking over towards her desk, before finally saying "Aela. That's my name. Aela Kellov. Born on...ah who cares where. I lived with my dad flying all over space. That's how I was raised."

@[member="Jek'ai Cyin"]

Hm... Jek couldn't help but smirk as she saw Kellov, eyes briefly looking the girl over. Now that they weren't avoiding Rancors or chasing a traitor, she had a chance to notice how... attractive her companion was. Which made the idea of a refreshing beverage sound even better. So with a little nod she turned and followed Kellov, happily accepted the bottle. Usually she didn't drink beer, but this seemed like an appropriate time to. Flicking her wrist she popped it open, raising it in a little toast. Then she downed a few gulps, letting the burning sensation fill her throat.

"Seems like a lot of people are raised that way nowadays. Exploring the galaxy, never staying in one place for long... It was one of the few good things about being enslaved. Auctions happened all around, buyers came from every corner of the known universe... And the species you would see, you wouldn't believe how many there are out there... Though I have to admit, I still sort of miss Rhen Var, even if it was a... tad cold," Jek rambled, blushing with a little smile.
@Aela Kellov

Aela shrugged and said "I doubt I could live like that. Not until I got old and couldn't hunt anymore. Maybe find a nice beach or something to make a house and live the rest of my days happily." She sipped down more beer before glancing over at the desk and seeing the pictures. She looked saddened for a moment before turning away and saying "Ah, what am I thinking. That's not how I'm going to go out. I'll likely die in the middle of a job. My gun'll jam or some punk might finally get the better of me. Who knows. But this kind of life, you're not allowed to die peacefully in your bed." She'd finished her beer by this point when she said "Jeeze.....can't belive I'm spilling my guts out like this to you.....never did that before. Maybe it's this heat, or maybe I caught something. Some virus from the air, making me....dizzy, you know?"

@[member="Jek'ai Cyin"]

For a moment her expression softened, and she almost reached out to comfort her companion. Something inside told her not to, and she left her hand partway towards the bounty hunter. It dropped as the last words hung in the air, leaving an awkward silence. "Not many get to die in their sleep anymore... War's all around us, there isn't a single person unaffected by it... as sad as that is..." Jek said, thinking of Tukat and the girl... Though she tried to tell herself that the traitor deserved, she didn't fully believe it herself. Sighing she drank more from the bottle before turning to continue speaking. "I doubt you've caught anything, weren't exposed to the air long enough. But hey, I'm part Zeltron, maybe my pheromones are making ya swoon?" She joked, trying to lighten the mood. As she chuckled she realized that Aela might not appreciate the humor, considering she probably wouldn't like something interfering with her thought process. Quickly she tried to make it up, adding more to her sentences. "Er, not that I did anything. Some people just seem to trust me easier then they do with others. Say I seem... approachable. Or maybe yer subconscious is just reminding you that I sort of partially in a way saved your life, and wants you to- er, thank me or something... Ahem, either way I wouldn't worry about it if I was you," Jek finished, shrugging slightly.
@Aela Kellov

She looked up when Jek made the joke about pheromones and the fact she was zeltron. "Oh, right." she smirked as she stood. "I forgot Zeltrons had that little.....extra feature." She dropped her empty bottle as she walked closer to her while saying "And maybe you're right. You know I never did thank you enough for saving me back there." She come close enough that she had Jek with her back to the wall with both her hands at Jek's sides, her face right with hers as she leaned up on her toes a bit. She had a truly passionate smile as she looked deep into Jek's eyes while saying "Tell me something, why'd you go and do that anyway? Save me? We didn't exactly get off on the right foot when we met and you could've easily walked away. So why save me? Guilty conscious? Wanted to impress me? Or did you just want to see what I looked like so badly under the helmet?" As she spoke her face and inched closer and closer to hers.

@[member="Jek'ai Cyin"]

To Jek, it seemed like her companion was daring her to kiss her. And so she did, pressing her lips lightly against Aela's. The touch only lasted a second before she pulled away, opening her mouth to speak. "Instinct, I guess. Sure, we didn't exactly... get along, at first. But I knew that I wouldn't be able to get Tukat on my own, and neither would you. Whoever that man was, he obviously wanted you dead. So I figured he wouldn't be willing to assist me either. Once we started to talk and work together... I enjoyed my decision to save you more and more. Though I have to admit, seeing you under the helmet was something that interested me..." Jek explained, smirking as she leaned back against the wall.
@Aela Kellov

Aela hummed a little with delight when Jek had kissed her. She closed her eyes for the second that it lasted before she'd stopped and explained everything. When she was done Aela huffed and said "I see. Well lucky for me then. Cause I'll be honest." Her hand reached down, one around Jek's back and the other on the back of her head. "If not for that kiss, I don't exactly know if I'd have done the same." She pulled Jek towards her and kissed her again, more passionately though. Her kisses her long and only stopped briefly before she continued. Her hand pressed hard against Jek's head to keep her kissing as much as her while her hand on he back rubbed up and down. In Aela's mind this was the first time she'd made out with a girl that wasn't a dancer or some over passionate chick she happened to run into on a job or in a cantina. A part of her really liked that fact.

@[member="Jek'ai Cyin"]

(OOC: I was almost tempted to say "one sex montage later" lol. But i thought I'd wait to see how you respond.)

With a grin Jek wrapped her arms around Aela, letting them settle around her waist. Then she started kissing back, pressing her lips tight against her companion's. Last time she had kissed someone, it wasn't entirely willingly. Let's just say it was a few years back, with a very... strange mistress. This was much, much better. Better indeed. For just a moment she pulled back, talking for a second before returning her lips to Aela's. "Oi, you're good." After that it was back to making out, and hoping it would go a little farther then just a kiss...
@Aela Kellov

One hour later...

So much emotion and energy had been exchanged between both Aela and Jek. While the experience was nothing new to Aela, the aftermath was what she felt so oddly about. Aela was down to just her black tank-top and matching panties while sitting up against the wall of her ship. Her jumpsuit was beneath her, acting like a mattress of sorts. Jek was curled up next to her. Both of them were near the little fridge which was open thanks to the fact a number of empty beer bottles were littered about the place, one in Aela's hand. Her other hand rested near Jek while she simply looked ahead towards nothing in particular. She was quite the whole time, a big change from before. She simply stared with a a puzzled look on her face.

@[member="Jek'ai Cyin"]

If anyone was to enter the cargo bay and look in, they would assume that Jek'ai was either asleep, knocked out, or dead. In reality, she was fully awake, merely thinking. Despite this her eyes were closed, virtually unmoving from behind their lids. For this was how she thought. Inside her head her mind was whirling, desperately attempting to make sense of the madness around her, the typhoon of emotions she was experiencing. None of it was easy to comprehend, even for someone such as herself, who was used to puzzling situations. However it was not often that she did anything romantic with anyone. To be exact, this was the first thing she had done in a long time, the previous thing being merely a hug.

Hugging and kissing were two very, very different things. Which was reason numero uno she was confused. Another reason was that she barely knew Aela, as they had only just met that morning. One thing one can not forget is that Jek'ai is only partially Zeltron, which means that her pheromones weren't nearly as strong, nor was she as instinctively attracted to others. How... confuzzling. Not only did that mean she was behaving strangely (perhaps even irrationally, depending on who one asks), but it also meant that Aela had done it mostly out of free will. Oh, how the things were stacking up... Letting out a sigh (a quite understandable one) she opened her eyes, staring at the empty beer bottle in front of her. One of many in the area. Quietly she turned and sat up, leaning against the wall of the ship. Nothing made sense, and for a moment she even contemplated the process of thought, the string theory, and the idea of multiple existences, dimensions, and realities. All at once. Made for interesting, yet confusing, discussion.

"Well... Er... God, forgot what I was going to say... Damn it... Please tell me at least part of you is as confused as I am? Possibly for no apparent reason other then a series of logical observations pondered over a sort amount of time?" She asked, still staring at the space in front of her, expression blank.
@Aela Kellov

Aela gave a light huff at Jek's little moment before looking upward and saying "Confused? I don't think that even covers it." She sighed and continued with "I don't know what it is with you, Jek. Usually whenever I have company like this over it's a quick thank you and then they're off my ship come next port. But....it's different for some reason now. I don't know if it's the heat, your zeltron pheromones. Maybe I had one too many." She put her beer bottle down as she said this. "Or maybe I hit my head and now I'm not thinking straight. But dammit....what we did, that was different than usual." She looked down at her and asked "I take it this is different for you too?"

@[member="Jek'ai Cyin"]

Different was an understatement. Alas, there were no other words in Jek's vast vocabulary that properly fit the scenario, and she was left with an utterly weak word. "Perhaps confuzzled works better?" She mumbled, to tired to even make an attempt at a joke. "My pheromones aren't to strong, and if I used them, it wasn't intentional... But yeah, it was different for me to. Hell, the last time I did something like this, it wasn't even like this. All I did was hug the girl. A hug! That's it! Didn't even have the balls to try and kiss her. Then you come along and it's all "Oi! She's 'ella pretty! Oi, she's a feisty one! Oi! She's cool!" and suddenly "Oi! I really want to kiss her wait whut?". Like that!" Jek said, snapping her fingers to show what she meant. "This isn't normal for me. I'm not even sure whether I'm okay with it or I never want it to happen again..." Letting out another sigh she reached for one of the full bottles of beer, downing half of it in a few gulps.
@Aela Kellov

Aela stood while Jek drank down her beer and walked over to her desk. She looked at herself in the mirror while saying to her "I'd understand if it's all too much for you and...if you want to leave. Really, I do. Like I said you're not the first." She sighed and looked down at the two pictures of her parents sitting in the mirror before reaching out and touching both with the ends of her fingers. She looked back in the mirror and saw her armor, now placed together on the stand where it would usually hang. Mementos of her past that always managed to comfort her, just like her ship.

@[member="Jek'ai Cyin"]

Insert Jek's cringe of empathy, feeling a twinge of sympathy for the other girl. Quietly she stood up, walking over to Aela and wrapping her arms around her waist, gently resting her head on the other girl's shoulder. "Nonono, dun make da sad face, anything but dat," she said, her voice sounding childish, yet oddly serious. Anytime someone she cared about (even if she only liked them a little bit) seemed sad or upset, her instincts kicked in, and all logical thinking flew out the door. All that remained of her psyche turned into a giant comforting machine, doing anything she could to cheer them up. It had started as a childhood quirk, but had developed into one of the few traits that stayed during adulthood. "I don't want to go- I mean yet. Obviously I'm going to have to leave your ship at some point, can't exactly stay here the rest of my life-... you know what I mean. Hunting a man in the middle of a forest on a weird planet with you was oddly fun. Drinking beer with you was also strangely fun, and this is coming from someone who doesn't usually drink. Kissing you was amazing, and like I said, the last thing anywhere near that was a hug, a fething hug. So not only do I not feel like leaving yet, I don't think I should. Because this wasn't normal. And if it was a good kind of abnormal, then it's something neither one of us should miss out on."
@Aela Kellov

Aela tried to hide it, but a smile curled over her face. She turned away from the mirror so Jek wouldn't see it as she rested her head on hers. Her hands made their way down and rested on hers as well, more oh her wrists as to hold them where they were. Aela turned back in the mirror to see herself, standing half-naked with a zeltron woman hugging her and comforting her. What her parents would've said to seeing this. "I guess you're right." she finally said, still holding Jek. "We shouldn't miss out on this. Maybe we could do this more often....meet up and go hunting together. Then, whens it done, we celebrate just like we did here." She laughed a little and said "And here I am, the sour puss who tends to work alone, asking you to be....well a partner." She shrugged to herself and said "And not just in one way."

@[member="Jek'ai Cyin"]

Thin lips curled up into a smile, and the child within her released control, returning to the back of her mind. Blushing she adjusted herself and gave Aela's cheek a little kiss, glad that she was feeling better. Not even a moment of sadness was to be allowed, joking tone intended. But though Jek's thoughts were joking, she did want her new... partner to be happy, and seeing her so would in turn make herself happy. As cheesy as it was. "That sounds delightful. Absolutely wondrous," she said, smile broadening. The moment lasted for a few more seconds before the Imperial's communicator beeped, letting the duo know that it would soon be time to deliver the ID card. Luckily, that didn't mean that Jek had to leave, at least not yet.
@Aela Kellov

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom