Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First character creation post...EVER

Hi I am new my boyfriend turned me on to this I LOVE his stories and interactions with the community and I had this idea stewing for a bit. I always loved the Dathomir witch culture and I really wanted to create a character completely dedicated to it and all the lore.

Here is my character SAOHAIN (pronounced Sow-when)

Saohain

Let me know what you think, I'm still feeling out how to navigate, post, and all that. I have a general idea of my character's main goal, not looking to join a faction, but would be open if others wanted to join my mission to rebuild the nightsisters

It is a great start! I find bios to be a fickle thing, sometimes constraining what the character becomes in writing them in RP, and other times not giving enough for me to work out their motivations.

Yours looks great, and plenty can be added as you go.

Let me know if you want a hyper-idealised Jedi Padawan to pester your Witchy ;)

Saohain Saohain

Looks like a very nicely done bio, especially for your first one!

If I had only one possible suggestion, it might be to put your Strengths and Weaknesses into a list instead of into a paragraph. The only reason for that is that it allows you to expound on each Strength and Weakness a bit more for the sake of others.

Though, obviously, that's not a requirement by any means. Just a constructive criticism. :)
Nicely done, and welcome to Chaos!

Lol I appreciate the feedback! Well if anyone is foolish enough to invade her territory, on her native planet, with her spawn, they might soon find themselves eternally invested in her army willing or not.

Saohain Saohain

Looks like a very nicely done bio, especially for your first one!

If I had only one possible suggestion, it might be to put your Strengths and Weaknesses into a list instead of into a paragraph. The only reason for that is that it allows you to expound on each Strength and Weakness a bit more for the sake of others.

Though, obviously, that's not a requirement by any means. Just a constructive criticism. :)
Nicely done, and welcome to Chaos!
Thank you, I was thinking of that too and honestly I probably will do that so it is easier to manage and reference back to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom