Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Firestarters (Zinrark & ME Forcies)

Law be dashed.

Ginnie Dib never played by other peoples' rules, and although she wasn't insane enough to try anything on Manda'yaim, Ginnie let the call ring out for those gifted with the Force within [member="Yasha Mantis"]' Empire to come together.

Today, Ginnie was once more going to play with fire. A natural pyrokinetic, the young woman worked her shoulders in her beskar'gam and stood upon the soil of Hela. She didn't expect many to come, but those who wished to expand their abilities were welcome on this planet away from Mandalore.

"So. Who wants to play with fire?" Ginnie grinned to the small band of Mando'ade around her, as she ignited both hands and held them out, willing them to burn without burning.

[member="Zinrark Mantis"] [member="Stardust Australis Skirae"] [member="Gray Raxis"] [member="Beth Australis-Mantis"]

(An Unsanctioned Force Powers Training Session & Socialization Thread.)

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
RexyDiv.png

Tom had heard the call through the force. He was sure [member="Mykes Vatak"] had to. But Tom decided to follow it. In the end it lead him to a planet called Hela. Such a world. Why here.

Next time he would hold it on noverskaa. Better place to hold it, more elements more time to work with things. More animals. More signs of life.

He looked at [member="Ginnie Dib"] start her powers up. Fire element, Tom instead created a small seat for himself from the ground and a bird made of air to sit on his shoulder. "I wish there was more water here. That I could also use." He said as fire poured from the tips of the air bird eventually turning it to something similar to a phoenix. "But lets play shall we."
RexyDiv.png

[member="Ginnie Dib"] [member="Tom Taff"]

Among many things star believed in, the force was one of those. She believe it existed in everyone save for a few individuals like yasha who seemed vacant of the force. It would be no surprise that the call reached her ears, stardust being who she was, was not going to ignore a chance to learn and teach

Hela, seemed a more appropriate place for those who enjoyed fire. She walked up onto the group watching the display from ginnie as she chuckled and looked to tom nodding her head to her friend

had I known there would be fire I'd of brought stuff to cook!

She said smirking as she formed some fire in her hands and tossed it from one to the other before splitting it

but I suppose I cant complain

[member="Ginnie Dib"] [member="Tom Taff"] [member="Stardust Australis Skirae"]

(Zinrark is a new character and I am trying to figure out how he is)

He looked around to all these unfamiliar faces and he already was planning his escape if things went sideways. But the one thing that kept him there despite all his misgivings was the possibility of being able to control his powers. He didn't care if he could become powerful while training.

He looked down at his hands and his heart was more determined than ever to learn how to control his gift so that he would never accidentally hurt anyone again.

A female warrior looked around the group and grinned "So. Who wants to play with fire?" As she looked around he caught her eyes and envied the lively look in her eyes and hoped that he would get there someday.

He saw the other Mandolorians begin to use their powers and he was in wonder.

He stepped forward, took off his gloves and looked at the other Mandalorians.

"I want more than anything to be able to control my gift and I hope that I will be able to learn from you"

Shia felt nervous for the first time since... uh, well any time she had something serious to say to Mishel, actually. She wondered if she should have invited her here - it would be good to... no, Mishel was a Jedi and for all the good will in the world, the Mandalorians needed to recover their own sense of identity and balance with the Force, after the apocalypse of the Cure.

But still, dressed in the loose - and decidedly brief, compared to her normal attire - black robes and chestplate armour (seriously, they call _this_ armour?) of the Dathomiri Witches, of which she was nominally now a Spellweaver, she cut a striking figure as she arrived - the black facepaint that accompanied the attire was not subtle, particularly given the Rattataki eschewed the normal tattoos of her kind. She was armed only with a Witch Sword, having left her lightsaber and every other weapon behind.

"I definitely need to consider revised beskar'gam for this witch gig." She muttered to herself, although at least the outfit was surprisingly warm. She'd always wondered how those witches never froze to death. Magic. Spirit Magic.

She looked up as Ginnie spoke, then flinched and looked aside. Oh. Oh. This was the one. Manda, why doesn't the sight come with a off switch? She coughed, then spoke in something approximating a normal voice.

"If I tried, I'd just end up burnt. Sorry. But all you pyrokinetics, just uh... go wild."

[member="Zinrark Mantis"] [member="Stardust Australis Skirae"] [member="Tom Taff"] [member="Ginnie Dib"]​

Beth had gotten word of the training session through word of mouth and through [member="Tom Taff"]. She wasn't exactly sure if she would be able to do any type of firebreathing - she remembered how [member="Stardust Australis-Skirae"] did it during a mission but... She just wasn't sure if she had that kind of power cut out in her. Sure, she was fairly gifted (or so she thought, anyway,) in the Force.

In either case, she figured she might try and at worse, at least get some good meditation in. She decided to wear her beskar'gam - after all, if people were going to be playing with fire she wanted some type of protection from it. The last thing she wanted was burn scars!

With a nervous wave, she greeted the others at the session. She noticed [member="Ginnie Dib"] there, who was the lead instructor. And she also saw [member="Shia Kryze"], though! She hadn't expected to see her here! And a new fellow. She wondered what his name was - she'd never really noticed him before.

With all of that in mind, Beth moved to the person she knew most and who also seemed to be hesitant of the fire. She slipped beside Shia and gave a wave. "Heyyy," she said quietly as she watched the scene unfold in front of her. "I'm not sure if I could pull off fire stuff. I'm good at lightning, anyway," she said more quietly.

“Can you take the water from the air, [member="Tom Taff"]? There’s a small amount of humidity here, you tell me if it is possible.” Ginnie cracked her neck and watched as the air-bird morphed into a phoenix.

“Oh, that is awesome. Don’t mind if I do.” Ginnie concentrated, and a miniature krayt dragon of flame roared beside her. The firestarter looked to [member="Stardust Australis Skirae"] and grinned. “No complaints from me.”

The Krayt dragon looked at [member="Zinrark Mantis"], clawing at the ground. It roared, flames rocking through its’ gaping maw. Ginnie walked toward the young one and offered her hands, to, if he let her, hold his.

“All you need to learn is the willingness to do so. Fire is the life’s breath and the villain’s destruction. It is tempestuous and warming and vicious. We can help you… but first you have to show us what you can do. Worry little, there are three pyrotechnics here, we’ve got you. This is a safe place.” Ginnie smiled, stepping away. “Conjure a flame. Think of sparks and heat. Think of warm places and safety.”

The Mand’alor’s daughter spoke up, Mantis’s friend [member="Shia Kryze"] as well. The woman looked at her funny, like a doctor inspecting a sore. Ginnie locked eyes, fearless in the mire.

“Not everybody can. Pyromancy is a skill many will claim and few will master. The best way I can give you, [member="Beth Australis-Mantis"], [member="Shia Kryze"], is the way of making peace with what you cannot do, so you free yourself to be conscious and capable of what you can.

If pyromania isn’t your calling, accept it. Be glad of that passage closing, and find another… lightning is good… you’re a healer, right? Know any Dathomiri healing techniques?”

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
RexyDiv.png

Tom thought on what [member="Ginnie Dib"] said and concentrated making a small snake of water. I coiled along his arm as he cheered with all the glee of a small boy receiving candy for the first time. He laughed and giggled as the phoenix on his shoulder remained there the whole time. Tom stopped for a second looking at [member="Zinrark Mantis"].

"[member="Stardust Australis Skirae"] and [member="Ginnie Dib"] would suit your needs more than me. I am not proper master, just a very good practitioner. Air and water on the other hand I can teach with ease." He would look at [member="Beth Australis-Mantis"] "I think you might like air and water to. Good elements, healers elements. Easy to manipulate, soft, fast." He would nod then he looked at [member="Shia Kryze"]. "If anything, I would think you would like earth more. Make sense since you can use spirits." he would smile.

RexyDiv.png

[member="Tom Taff"] [member="Ginnie Dib"] [member="Beth Australis-Mantis"] [member="Shia Kryze"]

Stardust stepped forth as she waved her hands a bit to put the fire out, habit mostly, she walked towards those just driving and offered a smile seeing two she knew. Beth, talented brave young girl who saved stardust life and fought beside her, she considered her close family as close to blood one could get

Then there was Shia, she hadnt personally fought beside her, but she had been around her in. More social setting she was quite friendly actually. She turned to beth and smiled to the girl herring lightning

lightning is a powerful thing, deadly, as well as useful if you know how to control it. Fire stuff is good for healing to...eh...well closing wounds up quickly by caturizing the wound...second though it maybe not the best bet can qok in a pinch...however if you need help with lightning if you want..I did promise I would teach you hahah

"I... hmm."

Shia literally tugged on the hem of her dress, then frowned at herself and very deliberately sat down and crossed her legs. It wasn't flirting, so much as a deliberate action to make herself at ease.

"I'm not a... born Force User? Or witch. I grew up like the next Mandalorian. I can't do any of the things most people can do - I've tried, and I can't even move a rock. But I'm pretty sure I can bring the dead back to life, or ease their passing to the Manda - or wherever in the Nether they go. I... don't know if I can teach that. I probably can, but I suspect it might get in the way of more traditional techniques. The Nether isn't exactly a place you pop down into, but I'd place good odds I could throw as many rocks as I liked there."

She shrugs, then smiled at the group, then finally answered Beth's question / comment.

"Hey Beth. I am, however, as this ridiculous getup indicates, a bonified witch and friend of the Ur-spirits. I can teach that, or try, anyway. Um. My teacher had an... odd idea of what was important, being the Nightfather and all, his sense of perspective is a bit skewed. You don't have to wear the skimpy black dress, I'm going to be some lightweight beskar'gam made that looks the part. I know some more powerful folks can do the ritual moves in heavy armour, but I thought I was pretty flexible and the armour joints just lock solid, then you look like a right idiot."

[member="Stardust Australis Skirae"] | [member="Tom Taff"] | [member="Ginnie Dib"] | [member="Beth Australis-Mantis"] | [member="Zinrark Mantis"]​

At the request of [member="Ginnie Dib"] he reached out his hands and looked down at his palms and saw the scars of the past and hoped that he would be able to over come them for the strength of the future.

He tried to let go of his fear of all the injury that he had felt from the past. He closed his eyes and tried to conjure up a small orb of flame to start his process of recovery. He cleared his mind and he felt his palms tingle and the familiar feeling of flame on his palm and he opened his eyes to see the green flame lick his palm and he was impressed that he could hold the flame as long as he was. He felt his eyes close and his muscles relax. Then as if the past would not let go of the young mandolorian felt the scars on his hands begin to ache and his calm face began to contort into a pained mask. At that moment the flame died and Zinrark fell to the ground.
[member="Shia Kryze"][member="Stardust Australis Skirae"][member="Tom Taff"]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom