Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Open Market Fiora Defence Systems Inc.

Business, Espionage & Faith
NuVfZUe.png

F I O R A
D E F E N C EㅤS Y S T E M S
//: P A R E N T-C A T A L O G :\\

l72GFv6.png

O U TㅤO FㅤC H A R A C T E R

l72GFv6.png

C O R P O R A T I O NㅤI N F O R M A T I O N

• CATALOG (x)

l72GFv6.png

D E S C R I P T I O N

Fiora Defence Systems Inc. is a newly founded for-profit arms & munitions manufacturer which focuses on the production and sale of small arms. The business is larger than its consumable manufacturing counterparts, and operates from the Moonveil Spire on Coruscant. The production of both arms and munitions takes place Moonveil's 'Mega Factory' where it is then distributed to third party storefronts or delivered to customers via HoloNet purchases. All products sold by Fiora Defence Systems Inc. are marketed as high-quality goods and, depending on the type and quality, can be quite expensive. The business employs around 800 staff who are mostly lost, poor or homeless individuals who have been offered a chance of training and employment by Moonveil Communications & Holdings, Inc. They are fairly paid and well-housed for their efforts.

l72GFv6.png

R A T I O N A L E

Fiora Defence Systems Inc. was created by Marcella Fiora Marcella Fiora as a way to provide another passive income stream to fund her endeavours, with the funding of both her cigarra and vintner business as well as from Moonveil Inc, she could afford to begin the expansion of the Fiora line, this time focusing on weapon manufacturing and security services. With this money raised from selling high-quality products, the business keeps costs down by focusing most of its money on production, research and development by using third part sellers and offering delivery options, which holds a tidy profit margin for the business which is then reinvested into the company or Moonveil Inc. The products are sold at a good profit as they are marketed as high quality items with limited stock, meaning she can pay her staff well and can keep expanding the company.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom