Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Open Market Fiora Cigarras Inc.

Business, Espionage & Faith
96IaPhu.png

F I O R A
C I G A R R A S
//: P A R E N T-C A T A L O G :\\

l72GFv6.png

O U TㅤO FㅤC H A R A C T E R

l72GFv6.png

C O R P O R A T I O NㅤI N F O R M A T I O N

• CATALOG (x)

l72GFv6.png

D E S C R I P T I O N

Fiora Cigarra Inc. is a newly founded for-profit business which focuses on the production and sale of consumables, primarily variations of cigarras. The business is small and operates from a small factory within Coruscant's underworld, on level 4127, with a staff count of 52 fairly paid personnel, with droids filling the vacancy. Overall, the factory can produce up to 31,000 cartons of cigarras a day with a healthy profit as they are sold as limited, high-quality items, along with the investment from Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud .

However, as Marcella Fiora Marcella Fiora was enlisted into the ranks of 'The Family,' her Donna, Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud , had invested and acquired 40% of the business with a 50,000 credit investment, allowing the business to double its staff, production and factory size.

l72GFv6.png

R A T I O N A L E

Fiora Cigarras Inc. was created by Marcella Fiora Marcella Fiora as a way to provide passive income to fund her endeavours, however with the limited amount of currency she had to begin with, she could only afford for a small-scale business. With the little money she raised from her jobs, she bought a small factory on Coruscant and hired a small amount of staff with droids to produce, ship and sell the goods as cigarras are relatively easy and cheap to produce. The cigarras are sold at a tidy profit as they are marketed as high quality items with limited stock, meaning she can pay her staff well.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom