Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finishing the race thread--Hoth

Hey Sarge, Dells, Jorus, and Deagan--You guys up for finishing the "Pfft podracing thread?" We could start on Hoth and make it an open thread so others could join for the last leg of the race.

Dells and I also decided if not, then the girls totes win. ;)

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Soon as I transfer Jorus, I'm down. Little hiccup of an IP ban. If anyone would be willing to get his bio thread list off the Rebellion forum (yeah, I totally forgot to back that up), that would be...most appreciated.

Nate's writer and I decided to just retconn to infant Lucas Solo and back to a single Dells(woot! :cool: ). Since poor Delila came off as such a whore due to poor pre-planning on TGC. So it can still be mentioned if needed.

I assume we'll just take off where we left?

I had sorta been sitting out literally because Sheena only had a starfighter, and was on the other side of the minefield, so wouldn't have stopped for the accident. So I didn't want to post as it felt like I'd just rush ahead. So you can assume I jumped to Hoth a while ago even though I didn't post much after flying in to the minefield >.>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom