Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Final Call - Land Campaign

Which Type Would You Like to Play?

• Total voters
I don't like fighting neutrals. I wish I could get mine through with and attack the New Order goons. I like that kind of RPing much better than procuring this dribble from nothing...

... it also doesn't help that I basically set myself up to lose xP

[member="Fatty"]
Not my problem. You chose to attack a large enemy force with a small one when you could have eaten up the tier 1 and 2 provinces with auto resolves. :p

The key is to use the RP threads for important ones.

But, each to their own, there are many paths to victory after all.

Didn't say it was your problem, but even still, I'd still have to produce dribble to smash the tiny regions. Any dribble is too much dribble for me. I'm a reactionary writer, I like being given a specific scenario to deal with and working around it.

I don't procure those situations for myself so easily.

[member="Tamara"] That would be great actually! Though, I should probably finish the one I'm in.

I'm not sure yet if I want to give up on it or not. 13 additional posts sounds like a lot of Dribble... but I've come this far and I see a possible path to victory! I guess I have to decide whether or not I want to get this stuff done in a timely fashion.

Also, have we gotten paid again?

You get paid each and every day. Which means I believe you have 900 unspent points.

I’ll try and make something for you later. Prod me tomorrow if I’ve not. I’m not really prepared so I’ll have to think of something.
[member="Fatty"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom