Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Final Book Release

Hey guys. I know some of you read the first two books I wrote so I wanted to stop by and let you all know that I finished the trilogy off. The last book of the Dark Mage Chronicles is now available on Amazon for Kindle (including Kindle Unlimited) and in paperback format. You can find all three books here with their updated covers: CLICK ME.

Cover Blurb:
The shadow of the end has come, and Dearic is staring down a reality more grim than he could have imagined. The elves, dwarves, and mists are all dead except for those who stand beside him. Worse still, his kingdom is in chaos when he returns to it.

Thrust into the spotlight once more, he races to rescue as many of those still alive as he can before Chaos comes to destroy their realm. But standing in his way is the one member of his family he never wanted to meet: the dark mage known as Gregor. The grizzly old man intends to kill him, and stop his flight from the realm.

But as Chaos bears down on them, Dearic faces an impossible task, and the fates of hundreds rest on his willingness to complete it. Find out if he succeeds or fails IN THE EYE OF CHAOS!

1500x500

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom