Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fighting the War - Plot Inspirations

Plot Ideas and Inspiration.
I see many ways to fight the Sith. Let me list a few to get us started.
  • Go after their relics.
  • Hit and Run attacks unexpectedly.
  • Attack their temples.
  • Defending from Sith Reprisals.
  • Liberate their slaves.
  • Drop Agents in behind their lines.
  • Hit their shipyards.
  • Wreck their companies
  • Starve them of funds, destroy their economy.
  • Hit opposite sides of their Empire, splitting them.
  • Cause Uprisings on their worlds. - Taking thankful people into our ranks
  • Invade their planets.
  • Steal their ships. - This will help getting our navy up and running.
  • Cause schisms within the empire.

They are a big force and we have our work cut out for us. We are a small force (for now but growing!) and much harder to hit back in return.

Though we can play them finding us now and again to keep it fair.

What we need IC

• Contacts within Sith Space NPCs or otherwise.
  • Agents in Sith Space NPCs or otherwise.
  • Ships, Manpower, Weapons.
  • Surprise Opportunities.
  • Good Plots with Sith :D
  • Credits to finance this.
  • Companies to back us up.
  • Clever Plots from you all in how to hit them.

Vulpesen was kinda tossed into a contest for 5 mil in credits, so assuming he survives AND wins, we'll have credits. He also has plans to be the next Jedi Shadow which will make him an automatic relic hunter.

Vulpesen said:
Vulpesen was kinda tossed into a contest for 5 mil in credits, so assuming he survives AND wins, we'll have credits. He also has plans to be the next Jedi Shadow which will make him an automatic relic hunter.
@[member="Vulpesen"]
Excellent! Let's get things setup and ball rolling. The more people that pitch in the more damage we can do.

Note: He has no idea that his partner is a confederate trying to shut things down, but I'm sure he'll get it out eventually. A lot of factors in this, including a murderous sith master, his respectable alliance that may turn on him. And whoever else can and will kill for credits, or make it to the end before he does.

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
I am already talking to Dranok about the possibility to steal one of their more major ships. This would allow us to have a mobile HQ, which at this point beats a stationary one.

OOC wise I am telling you that I work for the AE and as such I am a IIB junior agent, (their version of the lowest tier of the CIA) < easy way to explain it. but I can try and get contacts and whatever else that needs stealth. Only, I need a ship that can allow my wings to fit. I don't want to crush them.

Dove said:
OOC wise I am telling you that I work for the AE and as such I am a IIB junior agent, (their version of the lowest tier of the CIA) < easy way to explain it. but I can try and get contacts and whatever else that needs stealth. Only, I need a ship that can allow my wings to fit. I don't want to crush them.
@[member="Dove"]
As far as I am concerned you can have your own 1km ship now, with fighters inside of it for your own use if you want them. Small or Big up to you, pick what you like best. If you want a bigger one rp it out getting a big one or we'll set something up thread wise. :) Anything under 400m is personal, anything up to 1km is faction based, it'll be listed as a faction ship but you'll be captain so it's effectively yours as far as I am concerned anyway.

When we go major we can increase that to 2km.

If nobody has any objections that goes for anyone here. - I prefer we rp it out, because it gives the faction exposure, and looks classy. But any player captain can have a 1km ship regardless now listed as a faction ship. We WILL need them against the Sith who have countless numbers, that is the OOC motivation on my part.

I'll let the others discuss that here.

@[member="Cambria Zadira"]

Well you are welcome to the elite squadron known as the highcards if you like, your own crack pilot squadron? I usually play them as outnumbered but the best of the best in space, taken from the same spec ops mold that the ground forces were done from.

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
The awkward combination of Jedi Shadow... and Jedi Ace... (meaning I like to pilot) I've jumped in with Cambria in one of the threads as wingman, but I can also do some shadowy covert type things as well...

@[member="Cambria Zadira"] Honored to have you writing them out, as requested doing the roster right now with what people want to choose for their characters, to keep a record.

@[member="Judah Lesan"] Great stuff!

Well if the virus stands at the end of the thread, as it seems it will, that's the start of our own spynet. Which we'll name something suitably unique :)

@[member="Vulpesen"] :D it does seem a natural draw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom