Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fighting for Rubble [New Order Invasion of Dromund Kaas]

Location: Wastelands of Dromund Kaas - Inside the caves near Mandalorian Pre-Fab base. Hidden
Objective: Getting her set up ready, placing CN-15 camo netting, and deploying five ArmTech Hunter Killer drones into the air in a search sweep around the pre-fab base.
Allies: Mandalorians, witches, and the crew of the Helm.
Enemies: Sith.

The crew of the Knight’s Helm was small, but a sure one. Jonathon Patches, their Captain, an infochant with connections and a database to rival the Bothan Spy Network, looked after them with a mite touch of overprotectiveness than one could consider normal.

Then again, their history and experience would suggest that he was in the right to do that.

Time and time again had the crew seen more than their fair share of near death and heavy grievances. Ain’t no reckoning that they would do what they needed to do to survive and make do. Deagan Hunt, the rascal Zeltron scoundrel that he was held the title of pilot. Trisanna Raine their heavy weapons expert. A witch and a bounty hunter claimed their own [member="Tahira Solo"] even flew with them as their ship medic, although now a days she spent her time with her husband with his revolving door life cycle of being among the living one day only to die another. Rinse and repeat.

Crouching down within the caves, the bounty hunter bore her attention at the reflection dancing over the small pool of water at that of the witch @Ti’Cira D’arr Hawk that shone back. The silence between the reflections grew to a pregnant pause, visible to no other eyes this deep in the caves. Each had a role. Each had their place within the Helm and strict orders on who was allowed to leave the safety of the Helm and out into the open.

You’ll be staying here,” said the bounty hunter to the witch’s reflection as she rose to her feet, donning Beroya Armour Ordo made her knowing that she would need it for what might come. No response would follow, but there was an understanding as the bounty hunter slid her fingers over the cybernetic eyepatch over her right eye, ensuring it was set in place, that bright cherry glow brightening but for a moment, reflecting across the water. A time and a place.

The bounty hunter took the Terentatek duster and slipped it over her armor, then came the Mandalorian visor helmet, snapped on into place. Her custom made grenades and a Mun'Beviin Anti-Material Rifle were slung over her chest along with two pairs of Terenattack cuffs. It was clear she had time to think things through, to set up a good camp with CN-15 camouflage netting that was formed of netting made up of metallic jamming fibers which produced a reflective ability that avoided detection from standard sensor sweeps. The net was covered in overlapping sensor baffle scales that emulate the emissions of the surrounding terrain. She would then ensure the powersource was primed up and ready along with the rest of her weapons like her Gorgon Web rifle to be easily accessible if needed. She couldn’t carry a lot of weight, but she sure could make sure they were easily accessible on the ground if she needed them.

What came next would be the deployment of five Armstech Hunter Killer drones, the datapad controlling them showing an irregular flight pattern.

With all this time, she had plenty to just get ready, with the witch seemingly secured so as she wouldn’t cause trouble back in the cave - one would hope - and she would just simply… wait.

And stare at the encrypted data feed from the tracking sensors of the drones.

Trioc 'Quickshot'

The Red Tied Smuggler
Trioc watched as the skipray landed and a man came out. It was rather strange to him, if he was a friendly shouldn't he have come with the shuttles. Trioc was instantly suspicious of the man. Then he had approached and basically asked why they weren't already attacking something. "Because, I would rather organize the troops into a force that can actually assault instead of slamming numerous white plastered bodies into walls" He shook his head, some people just didn't understand strategy.

Trioc then returned his attention to the stormtroopers. "For now you will take orders from myself, ready your weapons and march, leave the wounded with a beacon or something"

[member="ST LCPL Radon"] [member="Rex Praxus"]

Location: Enroute to Abregado-Rae, Aboard the Carrick's Sword
Objective: answering the Mandalorian Call
Allies: Mandalorians, Omega Protectorate, Mercenaries, Ropos
Enemies: Sith

​I took a hold of my armor and proceeded to place the songsteel choker over my neck and smiled at [member="Maya Whitelight"] as we were working together on this. Sure I didn't want her here with her wanting to help all people, she may just come up to the wrong person and get stabbed. but I knew that she could fend for herself. I had taught her how to use Soresu. The lightsaber form of defense. My Solstice Armor was almost brand new. Like I had only put it on once before to train with it. But none the less, I wore the armor as we had gotten the call from [member="HK-36"] to come and aid in the Invasion against the Sith.

The Iron knight knew me all to well to not take a liking to sith and their counter parts. it was my job as a Silver Jedi Knight to rid the Galaxy of the Dark side of the force. and well, both Maya and I came not under the name of the Jedi as they wanted to keep a neutral stance in this war. "Maya you ready? We needed to leave about five minutes ago. I don't know how long the Mandos can last against the uprising of the Sith."

With his walkers in place, he turned his attention to the sky. Sith ships were descending upon the torn planet, All batteries, open fire on incoming invasion forces. Repeat, Fire at will.

All at once, turrets and canons rotated to the skies and unleashed their full payloads upon the Sith vessels. Canons peppered the sky while heavy auto-turrets began to swat ships out of the air.

All batteries report in when they start to land, I will send out the Legion upon their footfalls.

[member="Aedan Miles"] @Any Sith

Rex scoffed at the man's apparent incompetence, striding in the direction of some distant artillery batteries. He started running, letting his arms trail behind him. He then created a powerful fiery blast behind him, acting as a rocket to propel him forward. Using this, he charged the artillery batteries ready to attempt to take them out.

[member="Marrik Aloxum"]

Objective: Fly past others
Allies: [member="ST LCPL Radon"] | [member="Supreme Overlord Dredge"] | [member="Lord Pathollex"] | [member="Alicia Drey"] | [member="Christian Slade"] | [member="Lord Eclipsion"] | [member="Maleus"] | [member="Darth Ferus"] | @Melakoth Tyrin | [member="Djonas Vile"] | [member="Rex Praxus"]

Enemies: Mandos & Friends, [member="Mia Monroe"]

The call to leave came and went. Jumping into my ship, A simple Eta-Axis Interceptor that my father had once used, my R2-7G droid bleeped at me. I didnt say a word as I turned on the engines and let the ship rise up from the floor of the ship. I grabbed a hold of the controls. and shot my ship out of the hangar bay.

​Being in an Interceptor allowed its benefits. it was quick and agile to move past other ships far faster than that of what any superiority fighters could move. I didn't fire a shot as I used the cover of the drop ships to aid in my decent to the planet's surface. Using an energy shield to protect the R2 droid on the outside, I smiled as the ships started to break through the atmosphere. Hidden among the burning ships as they entered the planet. I had a feeling that I might face one of the mandos that I knew before my time as a Sith. Now, it was a different story.

Thinking about how Mia said that I had betrayed her. When I could do nothing to help her. Maybe now she could understand. and hopefully, I wouldn't have to kill her.

Marcus Tritum

M
LOCATION: Burnt out skyscraper, ruins of Kaas City, overlooking Mando FOB
FRIENDLIES: @Garrus Garon
HOSTILES: [member="ST LCPL Radon"]

The sky rained buckets. Bucketheads, more like. Stormtroopers were falling into atmo and quickly approaching the Mando's prefab base. Some of them were straight up falling with what looked like repulsorpacks. I gritted my teeth and went to work. Killing guys like this ain't exactly the most honorable thing in the galaxy, but these stormies were fighting for the baddies, genocidal, baby-killing Sith. And that's not a joke. The Sith are the worst and I still had a lot to answer for when I'd helped the One Sith claim Coruscant. I knew where my convictions were now.

Clad in an urban camouflage blanket, wearing reflec coated armor that would shrug off sensors, and carrying a taozin amulet around my neck, I was invisible to the Force and more or less to the naked eye. This wouldn't be fair.

I started a breathing cycle and centered the targeting reticle around one of the falling troopers. I adjusted my aim for his speed of descent, factoring in the wind and other variables, then I fired. The 7.62mm Flare round burst from the muzzle with a sharp crack. A moment later I watched as the round impacted my target, tearing into bulky repulsorpack the stormtrooper wore. The thing burst into flame and I watched with a cold heart as the stormie went tumbling through the sky in an uncontrolled descent. He trailed smoke. That was a nasty way to go.

Adjusting my aim, I centered the reticle on another target. (Radon). As I inhaled, I held my breath and time seemed to stop. I squeezed the trigger and sent a 7.62mm hollow slug filled with pyrophoric gels that would ignite on contact straight at the stormie's repulsorpack. The bullet broke the sound barrier with a satisfying crack.

Objective: Defend Palace
Allies: All Mandos and Friends
Enemies: Sith, currently [member="Rex Praxus"]

Marrik felt the incoming presence, he turned and saw a man propelled by fire coming for his position. He called down to his Legionnaires...Target right, support fire on target. I'm moving in. Bring forward the Trat'aabs and Lancers

Marrik jumped from the back of the walker and let three energy arrows fly from his bow. Surgical with his bow, the arrows of pink energy reached out for the incoming enemy. He combat rolled from the fall into a position to fire three more energy arrows. Sensing the anger feeding the incoming opponent, he determined a Sith, but not a Master, more like an acolyte or apprentice in level, the the field was even with the Force, but the combat training the Legion was put through coupled with his Dathomirian Hunter training, he would expect to have the edge there. On his bandoleer sat a few Forcebreaker grenades and his twin vibroswords and a Charging Rhyno pistol hung from his waist.

Trioc 'Quickshot'

The Red Tied Smuggler
Trioc groaned quietly as the man jetted for the artillery of the enemy base. He pointed his fingers forward and began to run towards the cannons. A cry of charge echoed from behind him, likely from the officers who understood the hand signal. The other man was clearly a fool, an arrogant one at that, he was charging an enemy encampment on his own. Even with the squadron of stormtroopers with him, Trioc had a feeling that they would be outnumbered, and these were Mandalorians to add. He moved his hand in another signal, this one to spread out, he thought he noticed some walkers of some sort at the encampment.

Trioc called behind him, ordering one of the stormtrooper officers to call for artillery or tanks or something useful against the encampment. This fight would definitely be interesting.

[member="Marrik Aloxum"] [member="Rex Praxus"]

ST LCPL Radon

S
LOCATION: THE SKIES ABOVE KAAS' CITY OUTSKIRTS 5 KILOMETERS FROM MANDO COC
OBJECTIVE: SURVIVE
ALLIES: NEW ORDER
ENEMIES: DEAN WINCHESTER AND HIS MAGIC RIFLE

Falling was never really really a good thing especially at fourty thousand feet in storm trooper armor that wasn't designed for these types of situations. Looking at the incoming ground Radon flipped and flailed through the air like a rag doll against the wind. Radon wasn't some highly trained agent or super soldier, he was just man with a family who was scared out if his mind. A twenty one year old kid trying to make a living. Pushing into a nose dive radon flew to twenty thousand feet in the course of a minute. "Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit!" He yelled to himself over and over again. This was really happening, bellow him he could see the other storm troopers on the ground from his squad. Most still alive but others were not so lucky. Bellow him another troopers whose friend tag read Kevin, he knew the man. One of his squad mates and he felt better knowing he was with him. "Kevin this is radon I'm coming in behind you!"

"I got you radon! Get to objective we are regrouping and making the pu-" watching a large slug pass through his friend the man was hit as his body fell limp and dead through the air. "Kevin!! Talk to me! Kevin respond!" Knowing what had happened in the back of his mind tears began to form in Radon's helmet at the loss of his friend. "DAMMIT KEVIN SAY SOMETHING!!" Watching his body fall limp and hit the ground radon gripped his fist as a slug rocked past him clipping his jet pack. Spiraling out of control he gripped himself tight feeling the sparks from his pack.

It was still operational but barely. Whoever pulled a shot of hitting a target the size of a grape at that distance that was moving and more than likely had other debree falling with him either was a wizard or something radon had never faced before. After gaining control again radon hit his repulser pack and as it sparked it slowed his decent behind a dune where he was now out of the line of sight of said sniper behing a large fortified hill if sand. Gathering his bearing Radon laid backwards on the dune sobbing softly to himself dragging the body of his departed friend to where he now rest. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry kev." He said to the broken body that rest in his lap. Sometimes what people didn't remember that even though they were just storm troopers there was a person behind the helmet [member="Dak Canton"] [member="Darren Shaw"] [member="Rex Praxus"] [member="Trioc 'Quickshot'"]

| [member="Darth Ferus"] | [member="Darth Vulcanus"] | [member="Ashe the Reaper"] | [member="Lord Pathollex"] | [member="Christian Slade"] |

Allies: Darth Ferus, Darth Vulcanus, Lord Pathollex, Christian Slade.
Enemies: Ashe the Reaper, Mandalorian contingents.

Rage is a mixture of emotions; and when perceived within the cranium of an individuals mind, colours explode in an avalanche of feeling that foretell the chaos, destruction and subsequent sadness that will result in the explosion of that destructive energy. Darth Ayra found herself sat in the pilot seat of the Niathal. Allies were somewhere in the back, such as the nefarious [member="Lord Pathollex"], @Solrune and others. But it would be [member="Christian Slade"] that would be at her side during this upcoming battle, as they had been together on Coruscant, within the bowels of the Undercity, weeks prior.

While Ayra could consider Pathollex and the other Sith that had joined her on board the Niathal as her allies, Christian represented a partner, someone that had garnered her complete and utmost trust. Something had clicked inside her; and whilst she couldn't think or speak for the man, Ayra thought that he felt the same way. There was something there between the both of them, but she couldn't put her finger on what it was. That he was there made her feel safe, which was interesting. She hadn't felt safe before.

Ayra called out to the back. "Arriving at our drop zone, five minutes." Clouds were drifting by the Niathal now. Thoughts clouded, by both the feelings of infatuation and rage inside her, her eyes gleamed sulfuric yellow within her reflection. She caught herself in the transparisteel, as the sun shined upon it. Shaking her head, she averted her gaze towards the ruins of Kaas City. Choosing to land the Niathal within the remains of [member="Darth Vornskr"]'s Imperial citadel, Ayra lowered the landing clamps and the modified transport shuddered momentarily, before coming to a stop.

Removing the straps that had secured her in her seat, she made her way out of the back. Ferus and Vulcanus were not there, deciding to make their way to other locations to fight. Neither was the mysterious Sith Lord that had appeared in the hangar bay, but presumably being on board The Malevolent Spirit, he was an ally of the Graug Dark Lord and subsequently the New Order's as well. Her eyes found Christian for a moment. Her hand gripped onto the upper parts of the door way leading into the cockpit, she Ayra stood, leaning on the side. She held it there until welts had appeared. What was it that Darth Pandeima had said? Fight with passion, with love. Conflicting viewpoints to the way Mendacium had taught her. It was dangerous to be this infatuated with someone.

"Pathollex, it looks like you have free reign to do as you wish," Ayra said, turning her eyes to the Sith Predator. "We're in the former Imperial Citadel. It was where Darth Vornskr ruled the Sith Empire and where I mounted my defense against the Mandalorians, when they invaded. It seemed right to come back here and put things right." Turning her eyes back to Christian, she asked. "You'll be at my side, right?"

Nyxie

【夢狐】
The United Clans of Mandalore
Dromuund Kaas Wastes
Hunting a wild Ayra

"Grab whatever you can out of that crate and take it with you," Ashe hastily replied, "It looks like the fun's already begun."
The young-looking vixen could hear the blasts and cannon shots ringing in the distance of the hollowed and devoid planet, her feral ears noting every frequency even at the colossal distance between them. The Sith were finally there.
Then Ashe felt it - the aura of rage, of deceit, of the one she fought and burned on Aeten II. Hate filled her heart, and rage clouded her mind. A subtle, slow but distinct growl emitted from her throat like that of an angered wolf. Finally, she gave a short sneer, fangs erect and glistening. Her stare simply followed off into seeming emptiness as she looked towards the source.
"I have no time for this. Follow me if you wanna be of help, just don't expect me to carry you there if you can't keep up."
Ashe grabbed the rotary blaster cannon from the crate as well as several thermal detonators and the Nameless Blade. She harnessed it around her back while the heavy gun was cradled in her arms almost effortlessly. Without a further hesitation, she began running off as fast as any human would run towards the instinctual target of her Sense; The Imperial Citadel.

[member="Jate Kar'ta"] | [member="Alicia Drey"]

Objective: Kill Mandos
Allies: Sith
Enemies: Mandos and their friends.

Did it matter? The question plagued his mind. In the ruins of the once great Kaas city, Darth Kentarch pondered the fate of not just this battle but from the events that occurred here months ago. The destruction of Dromund Kass, the dissolution and defeat of the Sith Empire at the hands of the Jedi. Republic and Mandalorian alike sweeping across the Outer-Rim and delivery the fatal blow. The Sith Lord wondered if the peace they had fought for would a be peace to end all peace. From ashes Sith both new and old, warlords and conspirators, soldiers to politicians rose to the challenge of defeating their former enemies. Coruscant captured by the One Sith, and now Kaas Under siege by the New Order. Had the weak been purged in the fires of defeat? Would the strong take back what was rightfully theirs?

Reaching down Kentarch picked up a handful of fine grey soot and dust. He opened his hand letting the wind take it, blowing away in nothing just like those who had died here before. He wondered why the New Order had chosen this place, their was nothing left here, only the failure of the former Sith remained. But none the less that was not his decision to make, no it was [member="Darth Vulcanus"]'s decision. After his moment of reflection, Kentarch reached out with the force to gauge the area around. The Mandalorians were close, and he could sense the coming slaughter as the two side clashed. He glanced about the ruined structures of Kaas city, ahead were the Mandalorian lines and forward command base. Bringing it down would be a good place to start.

Kentarch reached into the force, and vanished from plain sight, bending light around to become completely invisible. Quickly he dashed forward at a steady pace, moving into Mandalorian lines.

AIRLOCK OF THE SHEV
ALLIES: Ember Rekali Captain Larraq [member="Basaba Willamina"]

"That depends," Mia said coming up behind Basaba to answer her question, slowly loading her shotgun "If the ships have dovin basals then I would imagine not a lot. Those thing will create black holes to swallow the bugs before they can do anything." she shrugged "No dovin basals? I would estimate that the gas might numb some areas of the bioship, to what effect I can't say. The bugs were designed for metal hulls, not bio. We could field test it, but we only have fifty, so lets do a small test." She said snapping the shotgun closed and lifting it to rest on her shoulder, looking at Basaba for the first time since she'd approached.

"But only if there are no basals. Any word from Larraq?"

Location: Ruins of Kaas City; third floor of a demolished building
Objective: Firing Grenades at a Sith
Allies: [member="Dak Canton"]
Enemies: [member="Darth Kentarch"]
...Garrus had been scanning the ruins of Kaas City from his position in one of the ruined buildings several stories above the ground. He routinely switched the optics in his helm from an enhanced zoom to thermal imaging so that he could make a better sweep of the area. It would come in especially handy when the dropships from the Sith Fleet coming into orbit around the planet started to fall. Up above Garrus could see them falling from high orbit, down from the atmosphere, where they would be able to drop into the Mandalorian lines and throughout the ruins of Kaas City as well as the Citadel beyond. One front simply wasn't going to be enough for the Mandalorians to hold their ground which is why Garrus imaged there were several fronts including the forward operating base and the line of troops around the citadel itself; then there were those, like Garrus, who had strategically placed themselves through the ruins of Kaas. There was nowhere the Sith would go that there wasn't going to be opposition...

...as Garrus scanned the patchwork maze of streets and alleys that made up the ruins of Kaas City he would have spotted something interesting. Using normal imaging in his helm he couldn't detect anything but as he redid the scan using his thermal imagine he would have seen a man running through the streets towards the Mandalorian lines. Whoever this man was he was no Mandalorian though. Quickly Garrus would have switched between the different optical enhancements that his helm provided him, he needed to make sure he wasn't seeing ghosts, however after he switched through several different imagining options his helm could accommodate he was sure....

"Target spotted. Switch to thermal imaging and follow my read. May be outfitted in Camouflage Armor."...came over the comms of the Mandalorian troops in the vacinity including the sniper, Dak Canton, whom he'd noticed up high in one of the other buildings earlier. No doubt that bending light might have caused an individual to become invisible, it followed the same principles of Camouflage Armor essentially, however merely bending light wouldn't erase the heat signatures that thermal vision would have isolated and honed in on. Once he'd transmitted over the comms Garrus would have hoisted his Mythosaur Grenade Launcher, tucked its butt against his right shoulder while supporting its frame with his left arm, and taken aim relying on the thermal imaging provided by his helm. The Grenade Launcher fired when he squeezed the trigger, the first shot was lobbed out over the ruins of Kaas from Garrus elevated position with a fair amount of accuracy, and then after a moment and an allowance made to reset due to the recoil a second shot was fired, this one with a little less accuracy. Fragmentation grenades, they'd lob through the air towards the target that Garrus had been eying and explode littering the area with shrapnel that had the chances of flying as far as two hundred meters in the most extreme circumstances though there maximum effective zone was likely more in the range of fifty meters...

| [member="Captain Larraq"] | [member="Christian Slade"] | [member="Ashe the Reaper"] | [member="Lord Pathollex"] |

Allies: [member="Christian Slade"], [member="Lord Pathollex"].
Opponent: [member="Ashe the Reaper"], her accomplice.

Darth Ayra decided not to land in the former residence of [member="Darth Vornskr"]. It was well defended and stocked with Mandalorians, according to her sensors. She alternated for a different landing zone...

At the mouth of the Niathal stood Darth Ayra. As the ramp began to lower towards the ground, the Sith Lord begun her own descent into the frozen marsh. Dromund Kaas had always been treacherous, but this was different. There was no sun light, a world in constant darkness. Korriban palled in comparison to this place. Her very breath rose in the air as she stood among the snow. Averting her gaze from the skyline to Pathollex, she murmured. "Sorry, big guy. It looks like you won't be able to hunt them down in the city. I'm good, but not that good."

Her frozen glare turned to Christian then. "At least two of us have an opening playing field to play, right?" Ayra's cold features creased slightly. A tiny grin. That was all, before disappearing behind her darkness. Rage coursed through her veins now. Doubt was removed. Battle was about to ensue; and she didn't know that, just because she found herself on an enemy occupied planet, but rather, sensed the approaching Ruferalahuín. She was familiar. Ayra had scars that Lady Ashelotte had left, after the Aeten II operation. But her wife had removed them, in a moment of self indulgence for both women. Her thoughts would of turned to her Sith Master, Darth Pandeima, if she wasn't so focused on murdering Ashelotte that day. Lowering the grenade launcher and duffel bag to the frozen floor, the Sith Lord raised her WESTAR M5 blaster rifle and began to scope out the field. She was getting closer. She could feel it; and she would see it now. Ayra never missed.

Never.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
TARGET: MALEVOLENT SPIRIT
CLOAKED
He had been bound for the ship whose telesponder read Imperius, but the Malevolent Spirit appeared to be more important to the formation, and his gut told him that the Dark Side was strong aboard that ship. He adjusted his course marginally, toward the latter ship, weaving the cloaked Sharyd between turbolaser blasts and battle debris. A Xo'Xaan had no fighter complement to speak of, and only the Elliah cruisers provided token amounts of small craft, so fighter screens weren't something he could really run into.

He continued toward the Malevolent Spirit at a ridiculous pace, but now was the time to start slowing down. Maneuvering jets spun the insanely fast starfighter a hundred and eighty degrees and applied the full force of the engines to deceleration. Still fully cloaked, he came to a stop right beside the Star Destroyer's closed hangar bay blast doors.

[member="Darth Vulcanus"]

| Darth Ferus | Darth Vulcanus | Ashe the Reaper | [member="Alicia Drey"] | Christian Slade | [member="Darth Kentarch"]

"Pathollex, it looks like you have free reign to do as you wish," Ayra said, turning her eyes to the Sith Predator.

The fully-fledged Sith Predator stared back into her eyes with his own glaring red cybernetics. The blackened skull of a helmet still coursing with crimson light, a physical representation of the Dark Side flowing through his body and suit. His HUD flickering with brief moments of static as he reached down to his right and grasped the cold metallic curved cylinder with a clank of his right gauntlet, the numb nature of metal paying no thought of mercy or future forgiveness to the enemy. All thoughts were to be disposed, clearing the conscious to be empty so that it may accept each and every scream of a victim to be satisfied. Pathollex basked in the radiating darkness of Dromund Kaas, feeling welcomed and almost divine in a sense.

The dust of fallen Sith structures will praise the return of their saviors, those coming to reclaim what is not to fall into the hands of the Mandalorians, Republic, or any other affiliated parties. Anger would consume, and the lives of the previously mentioned will become hollow as their corpses hit the ground with nothing to remember or hold onto but the regret of ever setting foot on the planet. Pathollex would make damn sure of that. For a brief moment, he directed his attention to all the others willing to put their lives on the line for their Dark Lord and the survival of an Empire.

"Do not try to survive, embrace death as a close friend and walk boldly into the dangers of the battlefield; to fear your own demise will be your greatest strength, allow the ferocity of your enemy to be their own downfall, look into their eyes and understand all their reason. Indulge in their very bitterness and the darkness that resides within every heart, then destroy them relentlessly."

The crazed, binge-drinking warrior faced the hatch of the shuttle, ready to face the opposition with a soldier's determination. All the moments in his life had led to this, the once broken young man named Zius Aurus had come a long way through life and experiencing hardships. The families he had lost, the personal defeat of not being strong enough to stand on his own in a galaxy that shared no comfort for the incompetent. To erase a life that had not even experienced the simplicities of a childhood was necessary to survive.

To erase the life that had already died was a kind gesture as opposed to laying down in a street and crying for the parents that had been long deceased under time's authority. Like many forced into the Sith, the strain was too much to bear and he needed a helping hand- Pathollex was there, watching his every move and guiding him to stand tall and to take a beating without giving up. In a way, the Sith Predator felt he had done a just service by destroying the innocent personality, shutting it away from an unforgiving life; however, weakness of a kind heart still remained and that was not the way nor purpose of the one made to seek and destroy Jedi. Pathollex was recently, and will always be the dominant perspective.

A boy no more, simply a child thrown to the masses of corpses already racked by the Sith Predator.

Marcus Tritum

M
LOCATION: Burnt out skyscraper, ruins of Kaas City, overlooking Mando FOB
FRIENDLIES: @Garrus Garon
HOSTILES: ST LCPL Radon [member="Darth Kentarch"]

"Copy," I rasped into the comm.

The stormtroopers had disappeared behind a dune of sand and out of my line of sight. In a place full of murky swamps and jungle foliage, a lone sand dune stuck out like a sore thumb. The planet was Dark Side, though, so it didn't really surprise me. Thunder crashed overhead, followed by a flash of lightning. It always did that here. Lots of lightning. Lots of thunder. Lots of clouds. And a whole lot of no sunlight.

"Activate Thermal Vision." My helmet's HUD is voice control activated. It's also blink controlled, but that stuff gets weird. The thermal vision came online and I suddenly saw things in cool blues and bright orange blobs. Well, one orange blob, to be precise. As I searched the ruined streets far below the ruined skyscraper where I lay prone, I peered through my scope and spotted the hostile. The orange blob didn't tell me a whole lot, but I had confirmation that he was a hostile. I squeezed the trigger and sent a 7.62mm Flare slug round straight at the hostile's center of mass. On impact the pyrophoric gels inside the slug would ignite, possibly setting the guy on fire. (Kentarch)

Right after I fired the whole place exploded from a grenade detonation that really screwed with my thermals.

"Damnit, Mandos."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom