Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fighting for Rubble [New Order Invasion of Dromund Kaas]

Dromund Kaas Orbit
Skira-class Battleship, Mandalorian Fleet
Side: Mandalorian
Enemies: Sith

​Letting her own eyes flow over the information coming and out. Looking at the sith fleet. Trying remember what all the makes of the ships that was coming after them. What fire power they could produce. This bring a small curve to her lips, only to once again, look upon again. Even taking in the face of how calm her own Captain Larraq looked. As ways her own heart had this in mind to because a true warrior a true mandalorian. Letting everything go flowing as it did, until she could see what going on. Could she what was going on but only keeping her own thoughts, in a time like this to keep him from loosing site.
[member="Captain Larraq"]

OBJECTIVE: Destroy.
ALLIES: None apparently.
ENEMIES: Anyone who feels like it.

Aedan Miles came to a top his eyes hidden by his helmet seemed to glow with a mix of anger and fury as he gathered the force around him using a portion of it to send the occasional flurry of dust up making it seem like he was surrounded by a barrier hsi hair flicking and fanning around as he looked towards the Sith generally he would be calm but at the moment he was far from it he was angry and he was drawing upon that heavily sense he had no peace left within him at the moment. Lifting his lightsaber pike calmly its silver blade glowing fiercely as he took it in both hands he leveled it at the Sith line and muttered a few of words mixed with hatred and anger. "Destroy them all."

His voice echoed around the battlefield as if spoken through a loud speaker and the Mandalorians following him gave a cry as they surged forward and into the Sith lines. Mere seconds after the first Mando'ade passed him Aedan pushed off the ground and started to sprint into the Sith lines dodging around men until he came to a stop before what appeared to be Sith acolytes or maybe knights their lightsabers held up as they confronted him. Standing Aedan smirked under his helmet before he unleashed a small amount of the force he had saved up in a burst around him. This served to push back the Sith troopers and clear a circle for him pulling something from his belt he set off the force breaker grenade and held it in his hand as it went off knowing that his armors air control system would cycle it out and clear the gas from it. When one of the Sith realized what he had done he waved his lightsaber angrily and called out. "YOU COWARD HAVE YOU NO HONOR!" Without a word Aedan calmly shrugged and surged forward again swinging his weapon across the area in front of him with a vicious forced backed swing.

| [member="Captain Larraq"] | [member="Ashe the Reaper"] | [member="Jate Kar'ta"] | [member="Ordo"] |

Location: Dromund Kaas wasteland nearby the ruins of Kaas City
Objective: Murder the competition; Take the ruins of Kaas City for the New Order
Enemies: Captain Larraw, Ashe the Reaper, Jate Kar'ta, Ordo
Allies: The New Order; the NPC invasion force under Darth Ayra's command

Conclusion to Darth Ayra vs. Ashelotte Savan and Jate Kar'ta

The Force Maelstrom had grown to a ferocious pitch. The beginning of the technique, which was a Force Bubble, had grown to a size large enough to decimate half a skyscraper, with it's raw power alone. The series of ammunition that was meant for the discarded WESTAR M5 blaster rifle Ayra had been using previously, as well as several grenades and the debris left from her earlier fall made the technique that was about to be unleashed extremely potent.

Force Lightning cackled along the finger tips of the Sith Lord, surging through and into the Bubble. The Force Maelstrom was ready to be deployed and subsequently decimate the vixen and her Mandalorian friend. "Disappear into Obscurity," said Ayra. "Fade away into the void, becoming insignificant. Embrace your weakness."

"Fall."

The Maelstrom was unleashed, subsequently spreading across the wasteland towards Ashelotte Savan and her Mandalorian friend. The resulting explosion occurring in the wasteland was enough for all those to see in the ruins of Kaas City; and enough that even those in space would see a small ball of orange erupting from the planet surface. Wind whipped up in a storm of gusts and debris from the Maelstrom's destructive power. Ayra's robes kicked up and down in the bellows. She had to lift her arms to her face to protect herself from flying rocks and pieces of metal from what had been clips of ammunition.

It took precisely two minutes and forty three seconds for the aftermath of the Force Maelstrom to subside. Ayra lowered her arms to the side, with pieces of rock and other forms of debris dropping off the sleeves of her Sith robe and onto the floor beneath her. What her sulfuric eyes saw was the biggest crater she had ever born witness too. She raised her hands so that she could see them with her eyes, not believing the power that she had just mustered with them.

Surprise and joy subsided in place of cold heart rage and hatred for the United Mandalorian Clans. She lifted her fingers to the cowl of her Sith robe, turning away from the destruction she had brought and thus began her approach to Kaas City. She decided to time her walk towards the ruins in conjunction with a resting period, to recover her energies and get some blood flowing around her muscles, which were currently strained from the complex stance she had positioned herself into for the Force Maelstrom.

As she walked, she thought about Ashelotte Savan. "I cannot sense you now," Ayra whispered. "Now, I and Pandeima are free from you, to continue the Grand Plan and focus on the Sith Imperative, without your distractions nor subsequent jealously for my presence."

Nyxie

【夢狐】
"I'm not ready to die. Don't hold your breath...." a chilling, monotone spoke out mentally.
In the final moments, Ashe prioritized [member="Jate Kar'ta"], the downed girl. Felling [member="Alicia Drey"] would have to wait, though they were certain to meet again soon. The Maelstrom was met with a draconic blast of fire slingshot through the scythe, combining air and fire and stolen lightning into the ultimate thermobaric shaped charge that counteracted the blast force over where Ashelotte had stood. Her pyrokinesis kept it from pouring out back onto her while she quickly scooped the girl and ran like chaos. With the Maelstrom intercepted prematurely, Ashe had just enough time to escape and brought the girl to the nearest medical unit. She'd return to [member="Enigma"] with the news just as soon as the fighting in the skies let up. A HoloComm would have to do for now.

[ - EXIT - ]

Happy Fourth Weekend All...

Cedric Dorn

C
Sith Front Lines
[member="Horror"]
The pain spiked through her stomach first, then spread up her spine and throughout the rest of her body. Her eyes open, and she let out a scream of pain.

There was no shame in screaming, if something hurt, she reacted proportionately. Luckily for her however, jabbing her with an electro-staff also had the effect of pushing her away. So As Diana was poked in the stomach by the staff she began to roll away, the added momentum of the jab pushing her faster and further away from horror and sending her into a roll. For a brief few seconds.

She rolled away from him, as soon as the distance between them turned into a meter Diana sprung to her feet, the force infusing throughout her body and aiding her muscles in recovering from the shock.

As soon as she stood Diana dashed forward, keeping her right hand free but swinging her lightsaber towards the man's midsection.

[member=Diana Moridena]

For a second, Horror's heart raced. Her face, contorted in pain, was as entrancing as is was when she was horrified a minute ago and her scream was music to his ears. But then his tactical side chimed in. There was no time to become obsessed when she was also trying to kill him. The mental debate lasted one second and Horror's two personalities decided to work together for strategic ways to cause Diana more pain.

Just as he did so, he noticed her advancing towards him once more, ready to bisect him once again. Horror took note of her freed right hand, deducing that it would be used for a follow up attack or a counter to a counterattack. If he was going to deflect her attack, he'd have to also prevent her from being able to use that arm on him.

When the slash came for his midsection, Horror slammed his electrostaff on the ground at the side the swing was coming from. The phrik pole would stop the blade in it's tracks before Diana got to fully twist her abdomen, meaning her free hand would be too far away to attack with while Horror launched his own. With all his weight on the staff, Horror leapt up and thrust both his legs out in a full bodied kick right to her exposed side. With his matukai ability to enhance his body with the force, he moved with remarkable speed and had the strength to badly damage her armor. But what he was most hoping for, was that the blunt force would travel through and do some damage. All he wants is to see her in pain now.

Though with that kick, he'd be in pain himself. The earlier damage to his leg would cause a sharp pain to shoot up his body from the pressure. He landed on his feet, putting all his weight on his undamaged foot. He was sure that if he took one step on the damaged leg, he would collapse. His only option would be to remain mostly stationary, provoke her to come to him and fend her off that way. He couldn't have her realizing how damaged his leg is or figuring out his intentions, so he gave her a new target to focus on.

He removed his helmet and dropped it to the ground, revealing his face and unprotected head. He smirked and gestured with his free hand for her to come hither, hiding his reluctance to move under a facade of smugness he was sure most would find infuriating.

Cedric Dorn

C
(Looks like the Sith lost, if you want to have Horror leave i'll leave an opening in my post)
Sith Front Lines
[member="Horror"]
What the man seemed to forget, was that Diana was a Master of the force.

It was true that she carried the title of blademaster, but that didn't mean that Diana was not an expert user of the force. She smiled as the man kicked at her, her open hand flexing and opening slightly as her lightsaber struck against the phrik staff. It had always been her intent, she knew the man was not stupid enough to get hit by the lightsaber, and she had fought against the staff before, so why attack if not expecting a block?

Her palm shot out, and again the force burst from her. A blast of the force repelled his kick, acting as a wall for his kick. Seconds later Diana's foot shot out, kicking at the Electro-staff to send the man spiraling to the ground.

Then finally came the end hilt of her lightsaber, the hard metal hilt aiming to slam against the mans temple and knock him out. Of course, he could always jump back from the wall of the force push, but she doubted he would be fast enough.

(Bummer. I was looking forward to seeing more of how you fought. Good fight)
[member=Diana Moridena]

Horror received the order to retreat via his HUD just as his opponent's force wall came his way. Sighing to himself, he utilized his enhanced reflexes to jump off the wall and backflipped six meters away from her. He put his staff away and waved Diana goodbye. The wave was warm, friendly, even flirtatious. He spread his wings and launched into the sky, disappearing behind the clouds

Drat, that was my last bishop, hmm...aha!! Knight to H5. Haha, now what, lost your queen you dumb comp...KARK!!! You stinking computer, got my King cornered.

Hey commander, How goes the fighting?

[member="Aedan Miles"]

Cedric Dorn

C
Diana watched as the man pushed himself upright, spreading his wings and flying off into the sky. The sudden departure startled her, and her lightsaber shut itself off as she very nearly called out to him to come back.

Confusion ran across her face, a slight hint of anger welled up within her, and yet it quickly disappeared as she noticed what was happening. The Sith lines around her were thinning, the troopers were retreating, the tanks were rushing back to their dropships, and those cruisers that had been in the atmosphere slowly began to depart.

The Jedi Master watched, looking up into the sky as a smile spread across her face.

She had done it.

Not alone of course, but she had done it none the less. She had faced countless Sith, fought hundreds of troopers, a creature that called itself Dark Lord, and a mercenary with wings. Diana had fought them all, and won. Dromund Kaas was secure, the Sith had been pushed back from their own homeworld, and the bulwark that was the Mandalorians still held.

The Jedi Master smiled, collapsing onto her knee's.

Tears began to stream down her face. She had not been on Coruscant, she had not been able to stop Sopher and Daella's betrayal, she had not managed to be there for Avalore, but she had managed this.

Dromung Kaas was secure, the Sith had been repelled, and that was enough for her.

She smiled slightly, placing the hilt of her lightsaber beneath her chin.

“I'll see you soon, Sister.”

The snap and a hiss of a lightsaber sounded into the empty plains. Followed by a clatter of armor.

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
[member="Diana Moridena"]

I had been in the thick of the fight, blood was drenched to my robe and I felt sick to my stomach. There had to be another way, I kept telling myself, as my blade flashed right and left. It took an arm here, a leg there and with a riposte I decapitated a Sithling. A different way.. my movements were fluid, and graceful; but my mind was troubled.

When I disbanded the Army, I thought I was finished; done finally. Earned my rest. But Kiskla found me, and reminded me that the war is never done. It’s eternal, and I only won a single prolonged battle. My eyes flashed around, looking for more opponents.
But there was none to be found, instead I found fleeing backs. I switched my sabre off, and clipped it to my belt. One of the Padawans danced over to me, his face eager and earnest. Had I once been so young?

“Master Sardun, are we going after them?”

I sighed, and a wary smile decorated my lips. More for his sake, than my feeling.

“Just Knight, padawan. I am just a knight, and no. Let them go, we have shed enough blood this day.”

A feeling of dread filled me then, I turned around and looked to the West. My eyes closed themselves, and I could see a bright star dimming slowly in the first second, and in the next burning out with a bang of brilliant light and energy. Tears flowed from my eyes, as I witnessed this. The padawan tugged on my sleeve, wanting to know if I was alright.

I nodded, still with my eyes closed.

“The ending of an age, my son. The ending of an age. Call the men, we are leaving. Royce, Ardan, come with me. We have a duty.”

My hand softly clapped the Padawan’s shoulder. “Have trust, we prevailed today.”

Then I was off, with Royce and Ardan. Two of the most able warriors I had ever met, they knew me and I knew them. The Army had bound us all, they were one of the few who had resisted the song of the Dark. In my silence, they found what the Padawan hadn’t seen. Sorrow, and a fierce joy.

It didn’t take long for me to find the place that I was looking for. My voice rang out, as my hand waved them to stop.

“Give me a moment.”

Then I walked on, alone. There wasn’t a body, after what I had seen.. it wasn’t a surprise. Her armor was still here, her famous blade and lightsabre.

Diana Moridena, Blade of the Order. Personification of our values, and Martyr of the Jedi. That, I would make sure of. I hadn’t known her as well as I wanted to, but in our last and only conversation. I saw her, as few ever did, and I knew she was troubled.

But one does not lightly question his Masters, and I let it go. I fell to my knees, as I closed my eyes once again. Trying to feel her through the Force. More to myself, than anyone else I then whispered. In the Force and out of it.

“I will protect them like you always have, Diana. My word on it.”

Again I wiped my eyes, dust or something. Silly things.

“Royce, Ardan. Collect her belongings, and show respect. She must have had family, we will make sure everything is returned to them.”

We left the bloody fields of Dromund Kaas that day, but in my mind I could feel Diana. It was an illusion, I knew this to be true. But it made me happy, and it gave me hope for the future.

I would vanquish the Sith, as I once had.

For Diana.

For the entire Galaxy.

| [member="Ordo"] | [member="Captain Larraq"] | [member="Enigma"] | [member="Lord Eclipsion"] | [member="Ludolf Vaas"] |

Objective: Take Kaas city
Enemies: Ordo, Captain Larraq
Allies: Darth Pandeima/Enigma, Lord Eclipsion, Ludolf Vaas

The menial fight between Darth Ayra and Ashelotte Savan had apparently been settled by the former. In the belief that she had finally vanquished the vixen, thus paving the way to her having Darth Pandeima all to herself, Darth Ayra was in a victorious mood. The power of the Dark side was behind her, with it legions of Stromtrooper corps, as well as several military vehicles she did not know the name of currently.

Darth Vulcanus may have given up the Battle for Dromund Kaas.

But Darth Ayra had not.

So the Sith Lord came to a stop at the end of the wastelands where one enemy had already fell that day; and several may laid in the horizon, atop the ruins of Kaas City. Her hand spun her weapon into ignition and a roar emitted from her mouth. "ONWARDS!"

And so with the command, came a wave of white and red, as Stormtrooper's began their assault on the former Sith city. Ayra stalked forward among it all, hungry for pray. But would it be [member="Ordo"], the man she had fought on Aeten II for stygium crystals? [member="Captain Larraq"], who might have finally found it in himself to leave the bridge of his grand war ships? Or another, unknown Mandalorian waiting in the shadows, to confront the Sith Lord and her army?

All that this writer knew was: The Battle for Dromund Kaas was not over. Not by a long shot.

Lord Eclipsion smirked as she cut down some random grunt who thought that she could overwhelm the Sith Lord. Despite the clear advantage that the Mandalorians had thanks to various Sith retreating, the Chiss would be damned if they didn't take this planet. She reached the end of a small cliff, pebbles and rocks falling to the barren ground beneath her. From her vantage point, she could see all of Kaas City, and it was here she would command her troopers. " ALRIGHT! Stormtroopers, agents, and the rest of you lot will flank the Mandalorians from the east, while we Sith will get 'em from the west. " Eclipsion watched as the troopers dispersed, and after they had left she patched in to the New Order feed. " [member=Darth Ayra], get your soldiers to attack from the east, while we'll flank them. If you have any other ideas, say 'em now because my men are on the move. "

Death.

Circe sensed it. She among all others sensed the death of Diana Moridena... And yet it was nihilistic. She didn't die at the hands of a Sith. She didn't die due to disease, or a linger wound... she died due to her own suicidal tendencies. And it was because of this that Circe desired one thing - to acquire her body and her belongings before they were retrieved by one another.

Stealthily and intentionally, she cloaked herself from view. Neither the Mandalorians nor the Sith would spot her as she stalked through the carnage and chaos of the battlefield, watching Mandalorians and Stormtroopers engage one another. Death and destruction was everywhere, and she would be hosting a bounty soon - a payout of between five to one hundred thousand credits for every suit of Mandalorian armor turned in, whether real Beskar or not. The dead Mandalorians, worthy opponents that they were, would be cremated, their ashes buried in a mass grave with only a plasteel monument to mark its location. She had no personal qualm with the Mandalorians anymore - Gilamar had been humiliated, and the Mandalorian casualties this day would mark the beginning of the end for their next empire.

And finally, she spotted it. The body was still fallen, the saber having deactivated. A smouldering hole lay both underneath her chin and on top of her head, the saber having deactivated as it fell to the ground. This was her opportunity. This was her chance to acquire a proper Jedi cadaver to experiment on - Force-rich blood, DNA for clones... everything she would need. And the Moridena's armor as well. Clipping the lightsaber to the inside of her robe, Circe hoisted the fresh corpse up and began to drag it away. Knowing her apprentice was still located on the battlefield, she spoke a quick message to her. I have a prize. Bring me a shuttle. We have work to do.

Once her prize was safely on its way to her own laboratory, deep in Sith Space, she would return to the battlefield, ready to sabotage and wreak more havoc upon the Mandalorian lines. It seemed a lot of the shock troopers weren't wearing Boba's gorget...

[member="Darth Ayra"]

OBJECTIVE: Kill Sith.
ALLIES: Anyone who wants to hop on the crazy band wagon.
ENEMIES: [member="Darth Ayra"]

Slowly he came blood of various Sith and troopers dripping from his armor clad body his helmet lay somewhere behind him forgotten his lightsaber pike in hand. He strode forward through the perimeter around Kaas City to where he felt it death and the force presence that was causing it. As he strode forward he gathered the force once more into his body his violet eyes now a mere devise for him to see Aedan had long ago gone numb to the combat he was a part of now he merely desired to kill. His lightsaber pike dragging along behind him burning a line into the ground until he came upon the scene of chaos and he held up his hand his eyes flashing dully as he gathered the force into his being and used a small portion of it to attract the Sith woman's attention by firing a small portion of most likely ineffective force lightning towards her. Hopefully it would get her attention as the young man called out in a voice more bored then anything.

"Can't you see your pushing on alone? How foolish can you Sith really be?" He started to slowly stride forward the weapon coming into contact with both his hand as he hefted it calmly the force fueling his body enhancing everything it needed as the Dark Jedi Knight drew upon everything he needed to win this fight. He was Mando'ade they were not easily beaten and he would fight on till it became impossible to do so. Looking directly at the woman he took up a stance that was a mix of defense and offense not overly aggressive yet as he waited for her to make the fatal first move. As Aedan faced off with the woman the Mandalorian soldiers spread around felt themselves rally together at the site of the Rally Master who had first started organizing the defense of Dromund Kaas none cared at the moment that he had used a force power of the dark side right now they had a war to win.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Enigma"]

Snap-hiss.

Ember's blisteringly fast Sharyd race fighter had finally reached the surface as the Malevolent Spirit turned to junk in orbit. Now, as Enigma desired to haul away the empty armor of a woman who'd become one with the Force (armor that Michael Sardun had already removed from the scene), another armored figure presented itself, sky-blue lightsabre in hand. The master of physical enhancement levelled the blade at the Sith Lord. She had the edge on him in sheer power; he knew that.

And yet.

"See that over there? That's the Citadel, where every Emperor since Moridin ruled on the Obsidian Throne. See how the whole front of it's ripped off? I did that. Get off my rock, witch. First and final warning."

OBJECTIVE: Kill Sith.
ALLIES: Aedan Miles (I Got Your Back Vod), any Vod left
ENEMIES: [member="Darth Ayra"], [member="Enigma"], [member="Lord Eclipsion"]

Marrik finished his chess game and stood up to stretch. He contacted his Aliit'bur but only static came back. Marrik broke into a run to reach the other Mandos around to find his vod. Rally Master Miles was about to face off against a Sith, Marrik was going to be there for support. His bow drawn, he took down a few stormtroopers that were moving in on the Mandos. He was ready for anything that his Aliit'bur needed.

Pirunir sur'haaise Aliit'Bur!! [ Make them bleed Clan Father!!]

Aedan used a Dark Side power known as Force Lightning, Marrik was aware of his Buir's abilities and trusted him in battle to use them wisely. Marrik felt the presence of both Aedan and the Sith, plus a couple lingering Sith who needed to get off the Mando controlled planet.

Imperial Intelligence had assigned Cipher 18 to provide direct combat support to [member="Darth Ayra"]. In times of full-scale war, even Imperial Agents were not kept from the battlefield. In fact, being some of the Empire's most highly-trained personnel, their presence on the battlefield could often prove invaluable.

"Cipher 18, ready to provide relief support my Lord," Vaas told Darth Ayra through his comlink as they approached the battlefield. The Agent had been equipped for a long fight. Carrying a high-powered sniper rifle, a blaster sidearm, two fragmentation grenades, two FlashBang grenades, and a portable cover shield, Vaas was ready for combat. And those were only the weapons that were visible on his person. Under his right gloved hand rested three toxic saberdarts, within his right boot was a poison-tipped vibroknife, and the coup-de-gras would be one of the favorite technologies of Imperial Intelligence; a personal cloaking generator, which would allow him to remain invisible to the naked eye for short periods of time.

As he deployed with Darth Ayra, Cipher 18 activated the device. He was now invisible on the battlefield. He witnessed [member="Aedan Miles"] begin to engage his commander. The Agent would not intervene right away, but rather use his stealth to wait for the most opportune time to assist his superior.

Objective: Help out her fellow Mandos
Enemies: [member="Enigma"]
Allies: [member="Ember Rekali"] | @Michael Saardun

Emberli would not stand alone.

There were Mandalorians a plenty round the area, clearing out the would be Sith that so decided to attempt a claim for the frigid dustball that was now Dromund Kaas.

Baslan Shevla was one of them.

Sore, hurting, and over all well aware of three bruised ribs under her beskar armor, the Bounty hunter would push past the pain to pull two pins from her custom made grenades.

Fingers would hold the activation switches would release and they would go clattering to the floor. Well they certainly weren’t the boom boom kind.

Thick clouds of smoke would go start to sweep up and settle around Enigma. One would think this was an idiotic thing to do, providing a smoke screen for a would be target to perhaps use to run away from.

But there wasn’t a Mando in their space that didn’t know just how well of a tracker Ember Rekali be.

Even just a whiff would be enough. Powerful hallucinogenic plus the ability to cut a Forcer from that hoodoo for five hours straight.

These were Skye’s souped up Force Breakers.

And the Mandos around them, including Ember and her, had fully sealed masks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom