Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fighting for Rubble [New Order Invasion of Dromund Kaas]

Neskar A'toll

Hail to the King, baby
Objective: Kill things
Accursed Enemies!: @Darth Ayra, [member="Ludolf Vaas"]
Allies!: [member="Aedan Miles"]

Dromound Kaas was a vile place in his opinion, even before multiple wars raged over it. It was a lacklustre planet, and held little for him, except battle. One was happening now. Therefore, he must be there. And he was. It was time. He stomped across the bloodied fields of war with careful tread. One could never know what was around the corner. Except this time, I am the thing. I am the monster under the bed. And about bloody time.

Miles was pushing forth onto the Sith. Even from the distance Neskar was approaching, he could view Aedan's fatigue. He will need my help, if he likes it or not. Neskar was clad entirely in purple and burgundy beskar'gam, well-worn and hardy, a jet-black etching of a Mythosaur was scrawled into the breastplate, with deepest rouge detailing. An array of weaponry adorned the bounty hunter, namely a CZ-836 slug-rifle, his trusty compadre, a grenade launcher stocked with four fragmentation capsules, and on his back, a Gorgon Web Rifle, built specifically for those Sith who just won't quit. Dual ripper slug pistols were placed on his belt, aside thermal detonators, and, strapped to his hip, from his knee to the base of the hipbone, a beskad, the hilt bare for all to see. He was ready, he realised. Glaring through his helmet, he regarded the two force users prepare for another bout of battle, and walked slowly, watching the flanks and the perimeter. Ready for any kind of diversion by the Sith, the bounty-hunter wondered if there were any reinforcements nearby, or if the Darth was all alone. If so, Manda help her.

[member="Ember Rekali"]

"Not your rock to order me off of, infidel. And to think I once trusted you as a friend." She paused, recollecting the brief amount of time she had spent under Ember's tutelage. A glowing rod appeared in between her hands, one she grabbed with full vigor, her strength in the Dark Side rising to a tremendous level. The anger and hatred she felt for the Merrills, for the Omega Protectorate, for the Confederacy, for the Mandalorians, and for the Fringers who had abandoned her began to bubble to the surface. Never before had she released any of this anger. In an attempt to always be the friendly, nice, esoterically cordial Sith Lord she was, any anger she felt towards individuals or entities was forced inwards, in order for her to keep the facade up.

Then the grenades flew. Circe was prepared, considering that the Mandalorians had once attempted to do the exact same thing, and swiftly donned a rebreather mask. "You Mandalorians... Always going on about honor, yet you try and sneak attack me instead of fighting one on one." Turning around, she paused for a brief moment before taking out an ion pulse grenade and tossing it behind her. "It's an ion grenade. I brought it in the event the Mandos were going to fight with droids. Guess it's pretty useless now." She sighed, leaving the area.

Maybe the ion burst would fry an eye implant or something. She didn't know. She didn't care. The invasion was done to her. And now Vulcanus had to be confronted over his weakness.

[Exit, FIN for me]

| [member="Neskar A'toll"] | [member="Aedan Miles"] | [member="Ludolf Vaas"] |

Objective: Take Kaas City
Enemies: Neskar A'Toll, Aedan Miles
Allies: Ludolf Vaas

Darth Ayra was stood among a regiment of Stormtroopers, when each one of them were gunned down by the Mandalorian batteries that had been set up on the outskirts of the city. A blizzard was forming around the Sith Lord and her forces, as they were taken down. Her robes whirled in the surrounded gusts, as the markings of Larraq's attack continued to assault them and the planet itself.

She spun her weapon in her hand as Aedan Miles approached. Ayra grasped her Lightsaber with both hands and charged at the Mandalorian.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
"You know," said Ember to the empty air, "throw a grenade and then leave wasn't quite what I meant by a free pass. What a dick."

He trudged up to the injured [member="Skye Mertaal"]. "Too easy. Too fething easy. But I'll catch up with her later. How you doing, Mertaal? Done chucking grenades without checking my helmet seals?"

Ducking an ion grenade to get out of the three meter blast zone had left Skye on the ground.

Feth her ribs hurt. Okay, so maybe they weren't bruised. From this angle and that stab of pain, she could rightfully say that she definitely had broken ribs.

Her voice modulator would crackle a bit as she gave a grunt, rolling on her arse in a half sitting position, one hand cradling over her stomach. Knees bent and her armor sporting a few dents round her right side where the earth bender decided to try to shiskabob her with rocks.

She appeared a right mess. This wasn't even including the kind of damage she had under the armor forged by Ordo.

"I doubt you want me feeling you up Rekali," the cherry glow of her cybernetic eyepatch would flicker momentarily as it went scanning over [member="Ember Rekali"] 's broad form.

"She was downwind. Figured she wasn't smart enough to hold her breath." another grunt... then a grimace. "What with trying to ... do whatever she was trying to do."

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Skye Mertaal"]

"The glowy bit? It was a sutta chwituskak, a Bolt of Hatred." He grinned fractionally beneath his mask. "Shiny, nasty, but nothing I can't handle.

She was half up; he held out a gauntleted hand to help her to her feet, if she took it. "Let's get you out of here before your cyborg urge to feel me up just gets too fething hot to control."

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
It had been the Force and maybe a tag which had compelled me to come back to this dreadful place, I was running.. well no I was sprinting to catch up with the allies that were assigned to me. But when I finally reached the scene, I only saw two people.

I skidded to halt, and asked them.

“Am I too late?! Is it over already?!!”

Couple of steps more and then I just stood there, hands on my hips cursing the heavens.

“In the name of Yun-Harla herself. She escaped AGAIN? How the hell does she do that every single time. It’s almost like consequences have no meaning to her.”

[member="Ember Rekali"] [member="Skye Mertaal"]

Her gauntleted hand went clasping upon his, using his strength to pull herself up. Mid rolling on her feet brought another sharp pain over her chest.

Feth.

It didn't help that his passing comment prompted a chuckle -- more pain. Under her helmet, the corner of her mouth perked. "I'll curb my urges just for you." mild amusement edged with discomfort would resonate from her voice modulator.

"Maybe." came the parting shot to [member="Ember Rekali"] as another sentient quickly joined them. Ah, the burlap brigade.

"Lil late to the show ain't he?" she would mutter low, her cybernetic eye-patch flashing a bright red under the tee of her visor at the Jedi. In that stance, with his hands perched at his hips, she was reminded at how over dramatic they could be.

The Order was definitely one she did not miss.

Enter a grunt over at [member="Michael Sardun"] 's direction.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Skye Mertaal"] [member="Michael Sardun"]

The 'maybe' sent an amused tingle up his spine, a place where a tingle had not manifested in a goodly while. Maybe it was just that taciturn, gun-toting, Force-master cyborg women reminded him powerfully of his long-dead wife.

"Fething burlapsniffers. I'm not proud of it, but I've been known to toss the more annoying ones to Vulcanus for a million a head. A man's got his limits." He raised his voice so Sardun could hear it. "Yeah, kid, it's done. Go find a color scheme to stigmatize or something."

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
OBJECTIVE: Dealing with Remnant Stormtrooper Regiments
ENEMIES: [member="Darth Ayra"], [member="Ludolf Vaas"]
ALLIES: [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

Meanwhile,
The Duo of Destruction sat doing more or less nothing as the Sith forces lost any hand they had in naval theatre surprisingly soon, which left with HK listening in on the Allied chatter to see what else they could do before returning home,

It was then that the droid picked up on Mandalorian transmissions about a Sith Infantry Regiment attack on Kaas city, the last effort for Sith to stay in the battle. He knew their location from the chatters, that was all he needed,

"Sio."
He looked over to his Force-wielding Lady Companion,
"Battle in space is over, more-or-less, it does not look like we will be getting a chance to board anything, but the Sith Stormtrooper Regiments are trying to assault Kaas city once more, how about we help to rout them before heading home?"
The droid looked outside, watching the battlefield in space as it was calming down,
"There sure is a lot of wreckage up here,"

He would look to Sio, taking a datapad from one of his satchels, displaying coordinates and location on the map of planet's surface for her,
"You think you could twist some of them into arrows to throw down onto the Sith infantry, please? A bit of makeshift orbital bombardment to spice up their day?"

And of course, soon enough the droid also sent a transmission on allied channels,
[member="Aedan Miles"], [member="Neskar A'toll"]
"Any Mandalorians trying to close in on the Stormtrooper Regiments, be advised, we may have small-scale orbital bombardment incoming on their position, over."

And as to his troops, he let a single command echo on the Iron Company channel,
"Prepare to land our forces."

OBJECTIVE: Fight Ayra
ALLIES: [member="Neskar A'toll"] [member="HK-36"] [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]
ENEMIES: [member="Darth Ayra"] [member="Ludolf Vaas"]

Aedan shock his head lightly as the Sith woman charged towards him the silver blade of his lightsaber pike seeming to blur as the woman charged foolishly towards an opponent with the longer reach. Using the force that he had pulled into his body to strengthen and quicken his natural reactions the young man started to create a deadly dance with the lightsaber pikes blade flashing and stabbing towards the woman as she charged forward he started to circle to the right slowly the deadly silver blade flashing towards her side as he quickly side stepped her charge by a few paces. "Stupid." The only word that left the young mans mouth as he sent a series of stabs at the woman's side ranging from waist to shoulder height.

Objectives: Deal with Remnant Stormtrooper Regiments
Enemies: [member="Darth Ayra"], [member="Ludolf Vaas"]
Allies: [member="HK-36"], [member="Aedan Miles"]

Siobhan had been recovering from the whole crushing the bridge tower of the Sith flagship thing. After all, pulling off that sort of stunt cost a tremendous amount of energy. So she had been sitting down and drinking from her flask, since apparently the Destruction Duo did not really have much of anything to do in space. This was an interesting change. On the positive side it meant that she would come home with all her limbs intact, meaning HK would not have cause to troll her. On the negative side it meant that she was, well, rather bored.

She was pulled back to activity when her droid companion addressed her while monitoring the battle. She had removed the heavy helmet and wiped some sweat from her brow as she listened to his words. When he presented the datapad she got up and walked over, cocking her head slightly as she looked at the coordinates displayed upon the holographic map, showing the positions of the Mandalorian and Sith forces based on what they knew. A frown creased her features as she pondered briefly, then gave him a nod.

"Seems feasible to me. Well, only one way to find out. Not like it can backfire badly on us," she responded brightly, taking a deep breath as she looked outside into the vastness of space. The space battle had been...a good deal less ferocious than one would have anticipated, but there was plenty of debris just floating around. With her bionic hand she gripped the bulkhead tightly as she sought to concentrate and harness the power of the Force. Crushing the bridge tower had tired her out a good deal, but the sigil of hope she wore pulsed with energy, feeding her with the power she needed, the master of telekinesis lapping at it greedily as she sought to use it to augment her power much like a battery. If HK-36 was likewise carrying the sigil of hope he had been given for his help during the undead event thing that would obviously be an asset as well when it came to bolstering her power and giving her the necessary clarity.

The power of the Force surged through her, begging to be released, unleashed upon her opponents to devastating effect, for such was her use of the Force, like a hammer or a battering ram. Unsubtle, unrefined, in all likelihood her affinity for the destructive aspects of the Force often drove her closer to the darkness than was safe, but brutally efficient. A large floating scrap of debris was seized and pulled into her grasp as invisible fingers reminiscent of those of a giant wrapped around, likewise another piece of debris was caught in the powerful embrace as she spread it. In space no one can hear you scream, as this writer likes to point out for some reason, and so likewise no one would hear the creak of metal as the debris was violently twisted and bent in her grip. Sweat ran down her face and back, her heartbeat seemed elavated and more rapid as she poured her will into bending the debris she had pulled into her grip until it resembled makeshift arrows.

With these telekinetically propelled arrows in her grasp she took a breath as she sunk even deeper into the Force, giving the improvised projectiles a spin in space. She stepped closer to the window, having memorised the coordinates from earlier upon the datapad, then with a powerful surge of telekinetic energy threw the arrows down from high orbit upon the Sith stormtrooper positions. The throw and the sheer force behind it would give them some nice initial velocity, acceleration due to gravity would bring it up even higher, while the spin would ensure its accuracy, making the projectiles the equivalent of makeshift bunker busters. So telekinetically guided 'arrows' came shooting down from high orbit at tremendous speed and velocity with the aim of impacting upon the stormtroopers and crushing them.

The heavy snort of amusement would prompt another pain filled grimace, but it was worth it. Whatever one can say about [member="Ember Rekali"], he was a man of choice words.

Some were just far more entertaining.

She didn't mention a word about his commentary about his targets. A man's past was his own, and truth be told, she knew some 'Jedi', like Ike, who were more Sith than do-gooders. Hypocrisy at it's finest.

The past was the past.

Either way, standing around here wasn't going to do them any good. "I think we're done here, Rekali." she'd say tersely, voice modulator crackling her voice a bit.

Yeah, definitely broken ribs.

HK-36

OBJECTIVE: Dealing with Remnant Stormtrooper Regiments, Landing Forces
ENEMIES: [member="Darth Ayra"], [member="Ludolf Vaas"]
ALLIES: [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

The droid watched the large metal space-scrap arrows shoot at amazing speed towards the surface, nodding to himself slightly, he would sure weaponize that someday. The arrows would have enough kinetic energy stored in them, through their mass and high final velocity, brought by high initial velocity and increase due to gravitational acceleration, to cause explosions on the surface, not huge explosions, but big enough to wreck havoc among the Stormtrooper Regiments, and anyone in their vicinity, after each of the arrows' strikes there would be a deep crater, much like after an asteroid impacting the surface, the shape of the arrows also ensured that these craters were pretty deep.
So, after that tectonic mess,

HK gave an order for the dropships to begun to lower, it was time to land their forces.

On the side opposite of the Kaas City to Stormtrooper Regiments, the Protectorate dropships would begin to disembark, carrying out their Mobile Barricade covers, creating a safe buffer zone before the landing craft and the possible battlefield, as technicians and engineers brought out the heavy Shattergun Rotary Cannons, beginning to mount them on the thick Durasteel shields of the barricades as both organic and droid soldiers prepared for a counter-charge against whatever remained of the Sith Stormtrooper Regiments.

The Iron Company standard soldiers were armed with MK 2 Bolt Guns, a lighter version of the heavy MK 1 Bolt Gun, a preferred weapon for the heavy assault Iron Knight troops, veterans of Iron Company clad in heavy Omega Power Defense Armor, while standard troops wore Standard variant, all classes had the Gados SP-1 as their sidearms. For close combat the Standard Soldier carried a vibro-sword or smaller vibro-blade, depending on their preferences, while the Iron Knights were armed in the Spears of Rae, either in pike or telescopic spear format, lightsaber-resistant polearms with tips made from phrik.

The designated Marksmen of the Company carried with them the Gados SR-1, a strong shattergun developed on Abregado-Rae lately, while the designated anti-armor troops had with them MD-1, basically handheld Mass-Driver cannons, some of the troops, mostly veteran engineers and technicians, were equipped with the VG-1, Volley Guns, with plenty of kick and spread from their 7 barrels, pretty good against those who would get too close to the barricades or the turrets. Here and there, the Nocur clad in their Battle Barding could be seen, a Blaster Rotary Cannon displayed on their back as their riders begun to take their position on top of the war beasts' back.

Anyhoo, that's pretty much all technical specifications of the troops,

While HK's shuttle was lowering down the atmosphere, he noticed a group of people in what was the now died-down portion of the battlefield,
[member="Michael Sardun"], [member="Ember Rekali"], [member="Skye Mertaal"]

"Put her in hover mode and lower down a bit,"
HK said to the pilot,
"And open up the ramp."
The droid added, grabbing one of the nearby support beams as the dropship with Protectorate emblems lowered down nearby Michael, Ember, and Skye's position.

As the ramp door lowered it would show the large armored figure of the droid, his grey cloak fluttering on the wind that entered the dropship, among the marks of Protectorate was that of Abregado-Rae, both on him and the shuttle, HK took off his helmet to reveal his droid face-plate,

"Hey! You three!"
He spoke out loudly to them, he couldn't really yell, after all,
"Need a lift?!"
The droid offered

"My Lord," Ludolf relayed to [member="Darth Ayra"] by comlink, "The day is lost. We must fall back before we're completely cut off," He said over the din of battle.

In truth, the reinforcements that Cipher 18 was a part of were a half-hearted attempt. They should have been sent hours ago if they were to have any effect at all on the battle. The Imperials were far outnumbered and had lost air superiority; victory was simply out of the question today. Vaas hated seeing lives go to waste, and he would do what he could to preserve as many as possible. Imperial Command had already ordered a full retreat, and so Eighteen, still invisible, made his way back to the Imperial dropships. The Mandalorian soldiers were advancing. One would find the ultimate surprise as the Cipher Agent approached him from behind, pulled back his head, and buried his vibroknife in his neck, feeling the blade cut through flesh. Vaas would not be deprived of the satisfaction of extinguishing at least a few Mandalorians.

They had nearly made it back to the dropships when the armageddon from above came. The fragments from space caused explosions and took out some Stormtroopers unlucky enough to be caught in their wake, but at the very least there was collateral damage; some pursuing Mandalorians were also caught in the blasts. Fortunately, it was impossible for anyone to be that pinpoint accurate on a moving battlefield line from space. Cipher 18 continued executing his fighting retreat as yet more Mandalorian reinforcements came. Now using his sniper rifle, he provided cover for his comrades by sending blaster bolts into the necks of a few pursuing enemy troops. Once he was aboard his dropship, it immediately took off, followed by others. They made for space at a distance from the looming Mandalorian fleet, though a few would be caught trying to escape. The rest would enter hyperspace back across New Order lines.

Eighteen frowned aboard his ship. Imperial Command would need to drastically assess their failures on Dromund Kaas. The Imperial standard of excellence was absent today, and someone would fry for it.

(Vaas, out)

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="HK-36"] [member="Skye Mertaal"]

And right on cue, the dropship descended, with a battered old HK droid at the ramp. "Looks like our ride's here.' He raised his voice over the rush and roar of descending ship as he approached. "Yeah, thanks, and a medkit with rib stabilizers if you've got one."

[member="Ember Rekali"] [member="HK-36"]

Skye wouldn't say much, what with the roar of the engines and then the offered lift. She would walk alongside her fellow bounty hunter, if albeit with a grimace or two under the seal of her helmet.

A few broken and bruised ribs wouldn't take her down. But a voice in the back of her head that had oft taken care of such injuries would nag at her to be careful of sudden movements.

Her helmet would perk slightly at the mention of a medkit and rib stabilizers. That would do just fine.

Note to self, get Rekali some Ne'tra.

HK-36

OBJECTIVE: Landing Forces, Helping the Wounded
ENEMIES: [member="Darth Ayra"]
ALLIES: [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"], [member="Ember Rekali"], [member="Skye Mertaal"], [member="Michael Sardun"]

HK nodded as Ember gave an affirmative, turning around slightly the droid gave out a quick order,
"Land the ship for a second and prepare the medical kit, they have a wounded with broken ribs!"
The pilot nodded, calling out,
"Aye-aye!"
As one of the Greycloak Copy-Guards took a medical kit and the mentioned stabilizers, making a little set-up to help Skye when she was aboard.
The Dropship clanked down, still hovering, but it could be boarded without having to jump up to the boarding ramp, which Skye would surely appreciate in her current state.

HK would be already waiting on the threshold with his hand stretched for a shake, and help in boarding, to Ember, Skye, and Michael if he was coming,
"Iron Protector of Abregado-Rae, I have came here with Iron Company per call from Mandalorian forces for reinforcements,"
He quickly motioned to Siobhan,
"And my friend there is Ex-Exarch Siobhan Kerrigan, we are companions-in-arms of sorts nowadays."

Looking over to the pilot HK called out once more,
"Bring her up and get us to the battlefield!"
"Aye-aye, sir!"
The pilot responded once more,

"Is the med-kit ready?"
HK looked to the Greycloak guard, the other masked droid nodded, as the stabilizers were prepared,
"Yes, sir."

The droid looked to Ember and Skye as the ramp begun to close, if Michael wanted to catch a ride as well he had plenty of time to join them aboard,
"Whichever one of you needed the stabilizers, be my guest."
HK nodded sharply, slightly tilting his head as he received a silent transmission on his build-in communications, looks like the Sith were retreating.

The droid looked to his companion, Kerrigan,
"Looks like you gave a good enough scare to those Sith, let us hope Mandalorians heeded our warning."
The machine looked back to Ember and Skye,
"The Sith are retreating from the planet, this dropship will be heading straight to the battlefield to help with any wounded, allied or enemy. By my suggestion Kerrigan has dropped make-shift kinetic bombardment on the Sith Infantry positions, they took some strong hits there. About five minutes before the strike I have sent a transmission to Mandalorian forces to stay clear and fall back before the impending strike would hit them as well. I am hoping that they have done so, but we will be helping with any wounded that survived the battle."

HK looked out towards the cockpit as he calculated,
"If you wish to re-group with Mandalorian forces, they should be not far from the position at which this craft will land, we could call them in to pick you up."
The droid offered.

Soon enough, the craft would be getting into the view of the deep craters that remained from Kerrigan's kinetic bombardment, monuments to her powers of wrecking havoc, littered with cracked and broken bodies of Stormtroops, some of them still moving at the edges of the craters. Here and there a Mandalorian would be seen as well, those who conducted counter-charge against the Stormtrooper regiments. However, thanks to the early warning from the droid, the numbers of Mandalorians casualties in the strike should be minimal.

As to the Iron Company troops,
As the Sith begun to retreat the fire from the Protectorate soldiers intensified, from the position they were in, trapping the Sith between the Protectorate Landing Zone and the Kaas city, they had a pretty good position to take shots at the retreating Sith, especially when they were shocked by Kerrigan's bombardment.
Marksmen had a field day, picking out individual troops or wounding them for capture, the bolt guns rung out, like thunder, bombarding their infantry with shrapnel and explosives, as the Rotary Cannons screamed a storm of bullets, taking down the Sith dropships here and there.

Still, Ludolf and portion of the Sith were able to escape, leaving the planet in thinned down numbers, but at least with their lives.

And now, the Iron Company troops were making their trek from the Landing Zone towards the Craters, determined to being collecting bodies of their enemies and allies, as well as capture prisoners and help the wounded.

The dropships and shuttles from the landing zone begun to lift off, with medics aboard, making the short way to the Craters to start loading the wounded in masses and start saving lives at the end of a grim day.

OBJECTIVE: Not die
ALLIES: [member="Neskar A'toll"] [member="HK-36"] [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] [member="Ember Rekali"] [member="Skye Mertaal"]
ENEMIES: None

Aedan blinked a few times as he saw the Sith woman charge past him and away turning to chase after her he took merely two steps when it happened one of Siobhan's makeshift arrows impacted the ground near him sending him flying back in its shock wave. Mere seconds after flying through the air the young man slammed into the side of his building busting up his black and crimson Aliit'gam and knocking the air from his body before he fell unconscious blood flowing down his right arm to drip off his fingers as the bones in his right side and right leg rested broken from the impact laying near him was the mangled remains of his lightsaber pike the circuitry broken but the focusing crystal in decent condition. As he lay there unconscious gasping for breath his mind raced through his past and the events that were important to it. Unknowingly to the young man the force reached out to Ember Rekali letting the pain and need for help wash through it before the connection seemed to fade away violently with a snap as if his life was fading in and out of reality and the force was now focusing on stabilizing him.

The Mandalorian soldiers who were chasing after the Sith fared worse then their commander a large portion of them dying and more being wounded. Those that still were able to stand started the process of gathering those that were in the most need for medical treatment as the announcement that they had won went out. Medics started to flood into that area helping those that had been moved into areas. Sadly Aedan failed to be seen as he had been knocked farther then their search grid had yet to go and it would take them probably to long to reach him. His hope rested in those that had yet to arrive but would shortly arrive on the scene of carnage.

Objective: Land forces, help wounded, have a drink
Allies: [member="Aedan Miles"], [member="Ember Rekali"], [member="Skye Mertaal"], [member="HK-36"]

The battle seemed to have come to an end, now what was left was clean-up duty. Siobhan felt a bit disappointed at the lack of action, but at the same time it must be presumed that crushing a bridge tower again and turning floating chunks of debris into improvised arrows to unleash a kinetic bombardment upon Sith stormtroopers ought to have tired her out quite a bit, despite this writer's liking for force spamming powers at ridiculously destructive levels. From her position on the dropship she was able to get a good view of the havoc she had caused. The already war ravaged ground of the dead rock of a planet was littered with the cracked and broken bodies of Sith stormtroopers lying in deep craters. Some pockets of resistance remained, but the Mandalorians were clearly advancing again and with the firepower they had amassed it would take little to break the Sith remnant forces.

Added to that were the soldiers of the Iron Company who unleashed heavy firepower upon retreating Sith, effectively trapping them in a pocket between the landing zone and Kaas City. All in all it was not a battle that she neded to join. All for a dead rock that had nothing except symbolic value but could offer no practical gain beyond that. Hopefully the Mandalorians would offer the New Order no reprieve but go on the offensive while the iron was still hot to wipe them from the face of the Galaxy. But if that happened it would be for tomorrow.

She gave Ember and Skye - well, Siobhan would in all likelihood not know who the other Mandalorian warrior was due to never having met her - a curt nod of acknowledgement as the dropship took off into the sky along with the rest of the flying craft that had descended from space. First to partake in a battle that was now winding down, now to evacuate the wounded. As they swept across the ravaged ground of the planet they would best the best seats to watch what was left of the broken Sith legions being wiped out under heavy bombardment. For her part Siobhan felt like lightning a cigarette but that would probably ill-advised while they were aboard the dropship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom