Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fighting Against Darksiders Experience

With the permission of [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] and all the other masters, I would like to offer training in fighting against darksiders. I believe its essential that padawans be given this chance in a controlled environment where the corruption is easily contained, and no real harm can be done.

Thoughts??

[member="Coren Starchaser"]

This is something I have been wanting to do for a while now, really it doesnt matter to Romeo what the environment is like ICly.

OOCly, I just wanted to make the offer seem safe, and that to show I have the padawans best interest in mind.

Either way, if there be changes to the conditions, thats absolutely cool with me. I just wanna help.

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Coci Heavenshield"] this is why we have special lightside equipment that burns darksiders. Because the light is just as powerful.... now I must return to testing the circlet of enviromental protection. Soon you'll be able to live that streaking dream on midvinter.

[member="Romeo Sin"]

OOCly I am fine with this, and all the RP that can come of it. ICly hates it. ;)

But both ICly and OOCly I don't want to see this faction forget the there are primarily lightsiders here and it is a lightside faction. The merger saw the introduction of darksiders which is great and good for us, but not at the expense of what we are as SJO.

If you DJ want a section in forums to do your thing, like a Temple we have plenty of places in SSC territory that could be used. Even build on Voss if you wish, but I think it would need to be something separate from the Silver Temple which is used by the Jedi.

Just a though to help out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom