Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fields of Black Glass [Je'daii - Open to Interested]

volcano-red-hot.jpg

T E M - Meissa System
Vur Tepe Temple

This was new.

Quite new to me, but it was more than welcome. Standing in front of the main doors to the Je'daii Temple here upon the planet Tem, I adjusted my robes Just a bit in the heat. While I could feel it, I wouldn't be affected by it as much as the other people here. The robes were lined and protected me from such heat, additional aids were my growing mastery in pyrokinesis, as well as being in a forge all day almost every day of the week. My hair has been growing longer in my time here. I had been told by a few others to keep my hair long. While the sides were still buzzed short, it was the top of my hair that was pulled back into a man bun.

A mix of traditions. One from Kro Var, of my own people, and another of the current day and age of the Punk groups around the galaxy. I guess I was just that different from everyone else. While I did like that about myself, I also had to look to others who were entering the temple. Various ages, all ranging from the smallest of younglings, to people like myself who had years of wisdom built up.

However, I was waiting for a particular group of people. While the group would be small, I would be leading them around the new place. Showing them the new accommodations upon Tem were. While there was a small forge upon Aurum for the simplest of tasks, should one desire to learn more, or to learn from myself, or the Master Thorve herself, they were to come to the planet Tem. Where we can teach more advanced forms of forging, as well as aiding in the creation of their weapon, or trinket or armor for their trial.

While we may get the chance to do that, for now, it was just an introduction to the planet, and all that came with it. Specifically, I had an idea to discover more of the planet if one would wish too do so.

Standing there, I was anxious, nervous, yet also ecstatic for this new chance for the Je'daii to open their doors.

OOC Objectives:
Come With Me, and You'll See! - You may come along for a tour of the facilities and follow oh great and illustrious me.
Hammer Upon the Anvil - One could venture into the forges. Work on something they wish to do, or speak with Thove Emberfall about Forging in general. *Vur Tepe Trial*
Fields of Black Glass - Outside the Bio-dome is a world left completely unexplored. You may find new locations, New species, or just explore the area at your leisure. Maybe even find remnants of Previous civilizations *Various Trials*
Hello! My Name is "_____" - Should anyone wish to join the Je'daii via This thread as an introduction, you may do so. If someone introduces you to the faction as a whole, it will also count towards a Trial. *Akar Kesh*

Jade made her way carefully through the landscape. It was hot, ash was staring to cling to her clothing. The ever loyal griffin by her side churred warningly as a distant volcano erupted. "Easy, Boy, it was nowhere near us." Gripping the harness, she let the griffin lead her inside a hollow sounding building. It was a temple, based on the all to familiar blank tapping her staff made.

She used her force sight to find the person waiting for the group her order would be in. "Why, hello there, I doubt we have met."

She gave a smile that spoke of friendliness, but her grey, unseeing eyes told of a wariness. She hated meeting strangers alone, but it seemed that she was the first one there.

Oppressive heat.

That was, of course, the first thing she noticed as her ship dropped through the planetary atmosphere toward the biodome which held the Temple complex. Kyra was running late, which wasn't a trait she usually exhibited but in her defense this time it wasn't really her fault. A couple of issues along the hyperspace routes she had taken in order to get here from Jakku.

"Ranger Sol, of the Tarnished Bucket, requesting permission to land."

Soon enough entry into the dome was permitted and the ship was docked within the hangar. Kyne was left onboard, where he wouldn't be able to run amuck and risk getting out of the dome itself. She brought her usual gear, as well as a rebreather and an envirosuit inside a backpack just incase they ventured out into the onyx fields, before heading out to find the other individuals who had gathered.

Namely [member="Ignis Imura"] since he was the one leading the troop.

As she approached the Temple proper the sight of the Vur Tepe Steward was revealed to her and so she lifted one hand to wave. Unlike her sister, Kyra wasn't one for all of the bowing mumbo jumbo. Truth be told she could barely be considered a Force User, all of her abilities related in some way to her mechanic work, yet apparently that had been enough to thrust her up the Je'daii ranks all the same. Much of what she did was unorthodox. Not that anybody had expressed a dislike of that so far.

"Can't wait to see what you've done with the place," she said, rubbing her hands together eagerly, "Lava fueled forges... This is going to be fun."

[member="Ignis Imura"] [member="Jade The Rogue"]

Kurenai's star fighter slowly descended through the planets volcanic atmosphere, the pilot being a youthful but ancient individual that had come to the system in search of furthering their knowledge and strength in the force. This individual being Kuernai Yumi, one of the CIS force master of the three sect force order. Now that raised a question, why was a apparent leader of a force order seeking training among the Je'daii? truth be told Kurenai really needed it, like badly. Her current array of powers being only that of a mid tier knight, most of quick herself only being semi-proficent and general knowledge about the force being quite limited.

Now another question arose, how had she found out about the order? well when you existence predates it founding, when you close to a current member and have family with huge underground spy networks it was much easier to find. Not that getting here was a breeze, the Je'daii sure did like to keep themselves secret, not that she'd blame them, if word got about about this order then half the Sith empire or First Order would be knocking at their doors. "I just hope they are accepting, not sure what possibly troubles a dark side user will bring". Slowly the fighter would come to land no far from the temple, heat touching against Kurenai's skin as she excited the craft, eyes glancing around the planets surface. "Reminds me of Mustafar... not a fun time there, least this place is not half lava, just smoke and volcanoes for days".

[member="Kyra Sol"] - [member="Jade The Rogue"] - [member="Ignis Imura"]

Saying that I was nervous about the outcome of this tour would be an understatement. There were various members who already knew their way around. Either they were the ones that helped in the creation and recreation of this temple, or they were students of the Vur Tepe subpath. With so much crimson around here, I had a feeling that most of it was the latter. With that in mind, I looked around myself. Just taking in the sites when I heard a voice ahead of me. Never hearing it before, I looked to the source.

She was dressed in robes that would likely make the already powerful heat, even worse. However, still she stood here. A creature by her side that could only be the mythical Gryphon's from my storybooks. My inner child came out as I inspected the creature. Looking the creature up and down and even tilting my head while leaning to one side to see the length of the creature. I smiled brightly as I came to face her once more. Nodding my head, and bowing just enough to show the respect anyone as a living person should get.

"It is unfortunate we have not. The Gryphon is quite the specimen. However, welcome to the Temple, and welcome to Tem. I assume you are here for the tour?"

Another woman walked up. She looked really familiar to me. As she started to rub her hands, I then got the image into my head. She was one of the other Journeyers who was promoted to Ranger at the same time I was. Nodding my head and bowing to her as well, I smiled just a bit.

"The old temple of Vur Tepe had lava heated forges. We did the same in honor of the Tythonic Vur Tepe."

[member="Kurenai Yumi"], [member="Kyra Sol"], [member="Jade The Rogue"],

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Rex and Tom would show up shortly after Kyra Sol. They had both just recently joined with the Je'daii order and wanted to get to know people. "This is Rex and Tom Taff journeyer and Padawan of Je'daii order." It wasn't long before they were allowed to land. Once they did Rex would approached [member="Kyra Sol"] and [member="Ignis Imura"] "Greetings to both of you. I had hoped to learn more about this place."
kytzqkd1.png
He would look at the other ladies with them. One of them [member="Jade The Rogue"] he was unfamiliar with. The other one he recognised immediately. "Kurenai it is good to see you again, I didn't know you were with the Je'daii order." He would point to Tom. "Kurenai I would like you to meet my adopted Son Tom." "Tom this is my first master [member="Kurenai Yumi"], although I called her sensi instead of master at the time." He would smile. He hoped his son would be kind.

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Tom was sitting in the ship. As his dad landed the ship. He picked himself up and walked out of the craft. He looked around and knew no one. So he followed his dad. This world was too full lava. Not enough forests, or grass. Not enough animals could really, live here. At least not the ones he was used to. He looked around his dad had already gone off to chat with some of the people. He wasn't that interested though.

"Kurenai I would like you to meet my adopted Son Tom." Then his dad said his name "What's up dad?" "Tom this is my first master [member="Kurenai Yumi"], although I called her sensi instead of master at the time." Tom would look at her and bow "It would seem my father holds you with a large amount of regard, I shall attempt do the same." How would then stand back and wait to see what would happen next.

[member="Ignis Imura"] l [member="Kyra Sol"] l [member="Jade The Rogue"]

Sobaan Palle

S
The one at the back of the group was the quietest. Not because he was lost or anything, but simply because he was still coming into his own. Aging nine years over a galactic period of nine days was a lot for anyone to handle. He'd left and come back older than most of the people he had known there. On the one hand it was nice because he was suddenly closer in age to the people he actually counted as his friends, but on the other he still felt like he had missed a huge portion of his life.

They approached the temple and we're greeted by the steward. Sbaan offered an appropriate bow. He'd come for two important reasons. One was to learn more about forging and complete his Vur Tepe trial, but the more important reason was the presence of [member="Kyra Sol"]. He'd wanted to speak to her on the ship, but hadn't quite gotten the chance. He'd been plagued by painful daymares lately, and they weren't getting better.

Once introductions and that were made, he approached Kyra and held out a cylindrical device to her. She would undoubtedly recognize it as Connor Harrison's lightsaber. The one his father took from her when he took her arm and marred her beauty.

"I believe this belongs to you," he said, waiting for her to take it before he would turn to look at the others. "Ranger Imura."

Once he'd said his hello, he would move to head inside. A tour might have been nice, but he wasn't feeling up to it. He figured he'd have a better chance of getting rid of the headache that was coming on if he spent some time talking to the temple Master and beating up some metal. He had something he wanted to make, and the crystal in his pocket was begging to be used.

[member="Ignis Imura"] [member="Jade The Rogue"] [member="Kurenai Yumi"] [member="Rex Taff"] [member="Tom Taff"]

Climbing up the stairs tot he temple Kurenai was unsure of what to find, old secluded Jedi masters that do not want to have any say in the world, younglings and others that wanted to seek improvement or just the general Je'daii from the past that her family had recounted. Though seeing [member="Rex Taff"] was not something Kurenai had expected at all, more so this new Echani that was with him, "You son.... he looks almost as old as you... this is strange, very strange". Yes she did look young as well, but being Atrisian looking and rather tall it was not hard to put on the 'oh I'm 30' act, but this Tom person looked to be late teens, and she knew that Rex was in his early 20s... very strange, they seemed more brothers then anything else.

"It is nice to meet you Tom, though I was unaware that you, um father, thought so highly of me, and no Rex I am not a Je'daii, their is my first time even coming here, I seek to improve myself and attain the skill of an actual master, something I quite lack in". Her wing it nature when it came to the force and it's use only went so far, even with centuries of battlefield training on hand. "Though it is interesting to know this is where you have run off to after advocating your position among the CIS, though I have to ask why"?

[member="Sobaan Palle"] - [member="Ignis Imura"] - [member="Kyra Sol"] - [member="Jade The Rogue"]

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
He would smile as Tom greeted his old master. "Oh I actually found him on my ship after a particular nasty battle on myrkr when the GA burn the forests there. He has been alone for a long time but he is as curious as me." He smiled widely. He hadn't expected Tom to mention how highly he thought of Kurenai "Yes I think very highly of you and always thought of you as a motherly figure to me. I should have told you earlier but I never had the chance." He said with a smile on his face bowing to her.
kytzqkd1.png
"So you just joined to then, yes I want to also learn more on the force. I have been learning as much as I can. One day I wish to be able to teach myself. But for now I am content with learning." He shook his head at her next comment. "I made sure the CIS was well funded and had all the tech they needed. However my reasons for leaving were multiple and this isn't where I truly am. There is a few other spots I am found in more. I am sorry but I am unwilling to discuss my reasons here. If you come and visit me on Westralis in mando space we can talk." He then said "So shall we go on this tour then?"
kytzqkd1.png
[member="Sobaan Palle"], [member="Ignis Imura"], [member="Kurenai Yumi"], [member="Kyra Sol"], [member="Jade The Rogue"]

(OOC: when you forget to check a character... sorry)

Jade followed the crowd, standing just off to the side, allowing the others to chat among herself. So far, there was not one whom she recognized.

She was hoping that there would be someone there that she could follow. Having a guide animal was helpful, but a guide animal could not describe the environment around her.

M O N O L I T H
Factory Judge
There was some confusion in my mind. My father had told me that I should seek a group called the Je'daii. While I had joined other factions for some time, even exploring the galaxy piece by piece, I could not find these people. Old texts and relics were all that remained. However, that was far from the truth. Finding the Je'daii, I learned one thing about my mother.

She was one of them at some point. I am unsure who it was, and I have no clue when she was one. All I know, is that Darren told me of her old name. Lilith. He gave me a voice of concern that she likely didn't use that name anymore. She had once been a Jedi Shadow, and with the fall of the various Jedi factions, she left. I was even more confused as to why she would leave still. Hence why I sought after her. Thus the reasoning of my being here.

Leaning back upon the pillar, my feet were held up by the top rafters of the temple. The rather skimpy clothing I wore was comfortable actually. It was barely more than undergarments. Why? I had no need of armor at this time. Nor did I feel like I had to have more clothing than necessary. Sure, the place was very hot and warm in temperate, but it wasn't unbearable. Speaking of heat, the Steward was quite good looking. Even if he was in just a set of robes, I knew that he had a toned body underneath. You can't swing a hammer day in and day out without getting strength in the arms and chest. Moreover, he carried a sword. He would be well used with it.

A little group seemed to gather together around him. Hearing him and seeing that the opening of this place would be given to those who wished it. While I myself was not one to go around on tours, I instead made my way down. Twisting to let my feet dangle from the rafters before allowing myself to drop down. Prowess in telekinesis allowed the drop to drastically reduce the impact. Looking up from where I landed, I saw one individual who seemed to be walking by himself. I was unsure where he was going, but I felt like I might head towards the forge.

As it so happened, he was headed in that direction as well. As much as I didn't like to seem like I was following anyone, I just started to make my own way to the forges. I came here to learn, and discover more. While I may be considered a Master in the force, I was no where near any more versed in the force than a Knight. The reason being my father only taught me a few things in the force, and that was it. So I excelled in those aspects, but failed in every other one.

While I did want to find my mother, learning on the side was not going to be passed up.

[member="Jade The Rogue"], [member="Rex Taff"], [member="Kurenai Yumi"], [member="Sobaan Palle"], [member="Tom Taff"], [member="Ignis Imura"], [member="Kyra Sol"],

((ooc: Sorry, I am leaving this thread. Jade is gonna end up as another bystander. For her story, I need her to be active. Not mad at you, just thinking that this thread will not aid her story. Just act as if she was never here.))

"... you found him on your ship, and adopted him? I know my own adopted child had a somewhat similar circumstance but it kind of developed over time". The galaxy sure was a strange place, but more so Rex taking on the role of a father at such a young age, skipping out on all the actual child bearing and raising, it felt strange. *Ahem* "Well, I am not sure what to say, does that mean I am toms grandmother? though what about your actual family"? Now that she thought about it Rex never really talked about home, which seemed odd since the place had undergone quite a rework, and was the area of space her husband came from too.

"Well that is an area we both need practice in, I sorely lack much refinement when it comes to the force, and for a person of my age to be so.. unskilled but with such power it kind of a demotivate for me", along with many other now present factors that a few people recently brought to light. "Anyways what ever reason you had to leave the CIS I will not pry, eveyone has their secret and such, though I don't think I would ever set food on Mandalore in the near future, the place, those people... bad memories".

[member="Rex Taff"] - [member="Tom Taff"] - [member="Jade The Rogue"] - [member="Anora Shaw"] - [member="Ignis Imura"]

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
"Let's put it this way Kurenai, he was on my ship and in a mess. He was blackened and his clothes were burnt. So not only did he survive the GA burning the forests of myrkr to the ground he also managed to sneak past well alerted mandalorians who were still edgy from combat. I thought the boy might deserve a break and something nice for once. Also something drew me to him what I am not sure." He would then look at [member="Kurenai Yumi"] when she asked about his family. "Family is not a topic I speak a lot of, If you would like to be Tom's grandmother that is your choice entirely."
kytzqkd1.png
He would nod and put on a fake smile as she told him why she was here and that she wouldn't pry. He however was still thinking back on his family they had disowned him after he had left. He no longer knew if any of them were alive anymore and to be honest with Tom and Clan Australis now he could care less. Then she made note of stepping foot on mandalor and how she most likely wouldn't "Funny, I thought I was watching you during the tournement on mandalor, unless of course you have a body double." Rex said stranger things had happened before. "Not that I asked you to mandalor. I asked you to my clan's world of westralis. That is where I am based for the most part." He would say with a smile.
kytzqkd1.png
[member="Anora Shaw"], [member="Sobaan Palle"], [member="Ignis Imura"], [member="Kyra Sol"]

((OOC: Gonna try this thread again, please delete my other posts on here? Thanks))

Jade slowly stepped off the transport as the heat of the planet hit her skin. Jade had removed her cloak and changed into something a bit more heat appropriate. She wore a light brown pair of pants with a even lighter colored long sleeve. It was a pale tan and had black thread in the collar. She still wore her typical black boots and Abner carried her black cloak in a pouch on his harness.

The griffin sniffed the air, immediately looking for the crowd they were supposed to meet. Seeing them, he gently pulled on the harness and walked to the right of the landing pad. Jade followed, the sounds of chatter getting closer. Once they were near the crowd, the griffin stayed on Jade's left side, eying the people around them warily.

"Well, I believe this is the tour group?" Jade muttered to the griffin as she stroked his head, "sure does not sound like any workers. In fact a few here may be fellow force users."

A slight question came up for why the boy was on the planet in the first place, but that was enough talking, Rex had made his case, stated reasoning and had also kind of shut down his question. "Well I hope your... em son has a good life... seriously how old is he 19 20"? It was just a little strange to take in seeing how old both Tom and Rex where compared to each other, but what ever, she was in no potion to judge. "The tournament was different, I needed to flex my skills again, nothing more nothing less, though it was strange that people cheered me on, I was suspecting many boos and nasty comments, more so when I went up against that Fett". She still remembered the giant slog and right hooks the man gave her, probably easy yo doge but at the time she wanted to get punched hard, and the Mando delivered. "Though I suppose I could drop by once in a while, though as of late I am quite busy with many different things".

As the two contained to talk another approached, a dark dressed woman with a somewhat familiar feel to her, force wise, more a lingering feeling but Kurenai was sure she had felt a similar presence before at some point... or perhaps old age was just getting to her. "Another one joins the fray", she replied rather indirectly to the newcomer, "are you new here too", arms crossed in her usual manner whole looking towards the new woman.

[member="Jade The Rogue"] - [member="Rex Taff"]

"To this particular tour, yes. However, I have been with the order for a time." Jade turned to the sound of the voice and sensed a familiar presence, but did not know why this woman was such. She personally did not remember meeting her, but the force itself was finicky like that. It sure did have a love in playing games with those whom decide to use it.

"My name is Jade and this is Abner." She laid a hand on the black feathered/furred griffin whom had silver falcon legs and beak. Abner purred and straightened in pride of being shown.

"Oh, so you have knowledge of this order that is good, i need all the knowledge about the Je'daii I can get my hands on if I want to fit in well", something she had trouble with almost everywhere she went, maybe this place would be different? Though once more the force seemed to tell Kurenai this woman as familiar, had she been in a past Jedi order before? maybe, or she still was, the Je'daii did attract a lot of other people to its cause.

"Nice to meet you Jade, and I must say that is a nice creature you have with you, my name is Kurenai Yumi, but unfortunately I am not in possession of own... familiar? is that was you cal them, or is he a companion".

[member="Jade The Rogue"]

"Abner is a companion. He is trained to be my eyes should I have little energy to use my force sight." Jade gave a brief smirk as she explained. She could just see the outline of the youngster she was talking to, even if it was a bit blurry. "He is what you call a griffin."

She sent a force sight echo around the landscape, getting a good feel for the wasteland it looked like. "I am technically new to the order myself, but not to the force. Been with that since I was born."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom