Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Feudal Dude Seeking Associates

Hi, I've just gotten big on RPing here and I'm looking for more threads. I post fairly quickly, and one thread at a time can leave me pretty bored, so I'm down for anything.

Loken's a pretty traditional Echani, save for the fact that he is blind and relies on the force for limited sight. He's a young patriot looking to keep Eshan and its sister worlds independent from foreign rule. Right now, he's some kid with a penchant for chivalry and swordplay, and he usually comes in a package deal with [member="Kaden Blake"], but that's up to whoever wants to write.

Post below or PM me if you're interested!

Focusing on my other character. I'll keep this thread up for anyone that may want to write with me.

Birathen is the son of a noble lord from a feudal world in the far outer rim. Part of his passage into manhood is being thrown out into the galaxy without any sort of map, and then having to find his way back. That means that he'll have plenty of opportunities to get wrapped up in just about everything, which is the hope. Happy to RP with anyone that may be interested!

I'm always interested in meeting new people and characters. Let me know if you want to start a topic, I'm easy and go with the flow or if you want to brainstorm ideas around and work out a plan for the topic.

[member="BX-3435"], [member="Diana Veneris"], [member="Maulkat"],

Still Loken here. Think I'm going to be changing this guy to my main right now, as he's a bit more interesting than 'ol Loken. His bio will be up shortly, but there isn't much fundamentally different between them. That being said, I am most certainly down for threads with all of you - Birathen is traveling the galaxy for passage into manhood, as is the custom for his homeworld, so any situation works really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom