Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOA Festival Season LOA

Music Festival season has finally returned so I will be gone for five days starting on the 8th and ending on the 13th. I will not be able to post unfortunately, but I will try and check in on discord to see what's going on now and then. For now, I will probably keep posting regularly to make sure all of my threads have been replied to by that point. Below will be a list of who it may concern.

Characters:

Cartri Deesa - Daiya Daiya / Brie Jaxx Brie Jaxx / Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud / Diocletian Kahmen’’a Diocletian Kahmen’’a / Cassus Akovin Cassus Akovin / Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim / Marcella Fiora Marcella Fiora / Xan Deesa Xan Deesa / Kal Kal / Hex Hex

Silas Westgard - Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble / Valery Noble Valery Noble / Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren / Amani Serys Amani Serys / Starlin Rand Starlin Rand / Ishida Ashina Ishida Ashina / Vorm Vorm / Darth Ahriman / Teresa Pelles | Darth Pellax Teresa Pelles | Darth Pellax / Jem Fossk Jem Fossk / Phylis Alince Phylis Alince / Audren Sykes Audren Sykes

Hope you all have a good week :)

Darth Ahriman

D
Music Festival season has finally returned so I will be gone for five days starting on the 8th and ending on the 13th. I will not be able to post unfortunately, but I will try and check in on discord to see what's going on now and then. For now, I will probably keep posting regularly to make sure all of my threads have been replied to by that point. Below will be a list of who it may concern.

Hope you all have a good week :)

No worries man, it's important to do the things you enjoy in the real world too :p

Hope you have a great time and take care!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom