Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Feeding a Thirst (open)

Romeo Sin

R
Sin walked about the planet Droomund Kaas, as the dark clouds covered the skies, and lighting lit them up. He was in search of Sith, and dark side secrets. His faceless mask covering his face as he walked among a crowd of people of the Sith Empire's dominon here. Disgusting wretches they all were in his eyes. They all deserves to die, or suffer. As well the as did the Sith.

He walked more listening to people complain, others brag about pointless, and petty acomplishments. He probably looked like another Sith walking among his people or something along the lines. Only a Sith would be able to sense he wasn't here for a walk, but that he was in fact a trespasser. He contiuned his walk intrested by the aura the others put out. Fear? Of him? No, no they feared another.

Opening up to the force tenched in the thickness of the dark side he searched for the present causing the fear in the others. "Where are you prey?" He spoke in his muted helmet so only he heard his voice. He kept his hand near his lightsaber for just in case the other was stalking him, ready to pounce on him. He was grinning now. He was sure he felt something there nearby in the force.

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
Walking among the people was Patricia on a bit of a "humanitarian" mission, she was sent to make sure the people of this planet were being taken care of and had the basic necessities for life. Really the whole thing bored her and she would rather be deep into a bottle of whiskey but hey whatever paid the bills. "So you have water, food, ok yeah you're fine" she said in a ditzy voice sighing afterwards from complete and total boredom. "I swear mutha frakkin sith with their mutha frakkin problems. If it was up to me I would make it so everyone was enjoying themselves and not in a steaming pile of Bantha crap" Again she sighed and took off walking down the streets.

"I wonder if they have booze here?" she said aloud to herself, she was lost in thought trying to think about what she would do next. It was awfully boring on this planet and it could use some livening up. Off focus she kept walking until the small woman bumped into@[member="Romeo Sin"] . Falling to the ground an angered look came on her face as she made a slight grrr. "What heck is your frakking problem?! Can't you see I'm-" she cut herself off when she saw the tall mysterious man. Almost drooling she liked what she saw and continued to stare at the man blindly "Patricia like." standing up she dusted herself off and smiled brightly

Romeo Sin

R
Sin stared at the woman with hunter eyes, and felt this wasn't the presence he felt in the force, but still a dangerous person. Something picked at him to help her up, 'No! No one can be trusted!' He said in his head, as he bent over with a hand out to help her up, but she was already helping herself up, independent, he liked that. If Sin was anything he was a anti-hero, a killer with a consious, and moral backgrounds that made emntal checks before he made a actions. "Patrica huh? This isn't a place I would expect to find someone like you on a mission as such as yours." He spoke in a cold, and soft tone as the darkness in him swirled around the air of the words.

He spoke more, "I mean it is strange to see the Sith care. Their ruthless animals, and yet here you are," he stopped and searched her feelings within the force, trying to figure her out, what made her tick. Ah! He found what she was thinking about, what she really would rather be doing. "I don't drink, but doesn't mean I can't buy a drink for another, would you allow me to buy you one." Curse it all, he sounded so cheesy in his own ears. He had no real idea how to talk to another about normal things. What caught his attention to this girl, with the drool slipping from her mouth?

Sin searched more for the what made her tick, the people had eased up when she came into the picture, why? Humanittarian? What was that? Did that mean she ate other people? A cannibal?! No that wasn't it, she helped these people, it was boring for her he felt but she still cared enough to do this...humanatarian thing..how was that even spelt? @Patrica Susan Garter

Miss Blonde

Drink?! Drink! At that moment the man had practically won Patricia's heart with the words buy you a drink. Really there were five things she lived for. Booze, guns, partying, fighting, and things that were best left in the bedroom behind closed doors. "Drink yes! Let's do that!" Patricia wasn't sith, in fact she was part ofthe army of light. But the moment you waved alcohol, a party, or some after hours fun in front of her she would drop what she was doing and get to work. The woman smiled and dusted herself off looking at the man behind the mask. What was with the whole mask get up? It was mysterious and Patricia liked mysterious

Swinging around to his side Patricia grabbed the man's hand and nuzzled up next to him as if she were a cat and him her owner. Anything for a solid drink on this rat hole of a planet, she had done her rounds and she wanted to cut loose. Everyone was so serious here with the whole the dark lords are going to destroy us. But even in the face of danger and certain death Patricia always seemed to keep a bright side on things. "So yes drink where?!" she said almost frantically before hugging the man's arm right. @[member="Romeo Sin"] was probably not walking away from this without a limp in the end

He fringed inside when she touched him, then as she was almost literally hanging from his arm, he had to do all he could to not force push her away. Sin wasn't a touchy man, wasn't used to being touched, specially not cuddled. His brain sent alarms in his body that she was using him, yet only small amounts of darkness came from this woman. 'Bear with it, don't let your heart come before your logic.' He thought to himself. He figured she posed no real threat to him and nodded at her.

"There's a bar here, I've never been in it but those there are speaking of it." He tilted his head towards two men barely speaking. He had been using the force to augument his earing, and it had come just in time. "Its a few blocks from here apparently." He said again in the same cold tone as soft as a feather, yet filled with a darkness pitch black. He began walking as she stayed hitched to his arm, every time her body brushed against his exposed skin from his clothes, and armor, he got tingles. He had to force himself to relax, the force was mysterious, and always had plans, plans not even Sin understood, but never questioned.

"I'm Romeo. Romeo Sin. Why are you out here? I didn't know the Sith aloud Jedi here, alive." He probed at her. Her blonde hair was the only color he saw here, and it was..refreshing. Her eyes beamed out too, frightenly almost for him. She seemed sencier, but so did the Sith master. He didn't think about how she couldn't see his face, he could hers. Maybe it was best this, it would make it less personal, and allow him to hold his emotions back, but for how long? @[member="Patricia Susan Garter"]

Miss Blonde

(it's cool lol)

"Oh good! I swear if you are going to pull a fast one on me then I will totally scream!" she smiled once more then leaned up on her toes to give the man a kiss on his cheek, and by cheek it was the cold metallic plate of his mask. Grabbing him by the hand she pointed forward for them to go and for the sith to take the lead. "After you handsome!" she laughed and restrained herself from jumping the man in the streets and doing something she would probably regret in the morning. "So this place tell me they have gin, cause if I'm not getting plastered in the next five to ten minutes I'm going to turn this karking mug inside out." Speaking to the sith was something new to her, she didn't really know any of them but most of them were real buzz kills when it came to bad B**ch don't give a damn party girl mentality

Walking forward with the man holding him close she smiled trying to get him to go to that cantina, she was already pretty skanky when sober but put a few drinks in her system and a crappy techno song and Patricia would go crazy. "By the way if I had not said already I'm Patricia." it was her honest name and she would be honest with the sith as long as he didn't try to kill her or not give her free drinks. Cause if there was two things she loved more than anything in this galaxy it was booze and dudes. And @[member="Romeo Sin"] would be one of the long list of dudes she would cross off the list

Romeo Sin

R
Gin? What was that? He had never heard of these drinks. The strongest he had ever had was caf. "Your honesty is appreciated Patricia." She had kissed him! He shuddered all over and knew she would have felt him do it. Every time he was touched by her, the more he found himself more relaxed. 'Is this a Jedi mind trick? Now I'm fully aware of my surroundings..' he pondered more to himself, allowing the young woman to guide him to the bar. Opening the door for her, music blasted him, something sounding rockish eletrictronical.

The music was loud, but he could push it away with force to keep him from being distracted. What was he doing he? He had forgot his hunt, his thirst had been restraind, and he was feeling strangely aroused by the bold honesty from the woman. He deicded he would take lead now, and with a gently, but aggresive tug, he pulled her by the wait to his side. He made their way to the bar, and pulled her seat out for her. Apparently the bar tender didn't care for his customers, and sin felt greatly disrespected. He reached his hand out, and with the force being summoned from his body through his hand, and out his finger tips, he used it to lift the man up who freezed in terror, and then turned him around facing them.

"Give her..a gin. Ill take a water." He commanded with a irritated tone. He turned to his female company, and hesitated as he lifted his hands to his mask. 'Lets see the truth when she realizes I'm not that amazingly handsom.' He removed his mask, and his blood red iris glowed, and his jet black hair fell to his jaw line. Small scars dotted his cleaned shaved face from all he had adured."I do not take this off often, I don't like showing my face." He attempted to grin, but only a small smirk that showed more darkness and aggresive anger really showed. He wasn't a people person, he didn't know how to be socialable, this was his best.
@[member="Patricia Susan Garter"]

Miss Blonde

Well he was clearly new to this whole pretty girl being kind to him thing, he had probably never even kissed a girl by the looks of things and how he reacted when she showed the slightest bit of affection to the man. He had all but scared the bartender stiff with something he did, Patricia didn't know what the hell it was. But he did pull a seat out for her and that was nice! "Thanks!" she said taking a seat, he was nice and certainly had his qualities about him. But he could do with a little less dark lord of the sith attitude.

And that's when he ordered a drink for her, a gin. Not a gin and tonic not a martini but straight gin. She wasn't that much of an alcoholic but she just had to work with it. Giggling and laughing the girl looked over to @[member="Romeo Sin"] and smiled "I'l just take a martini, dry please." looking over to the bartender she gave him a look of comfort then gave him a few credits. A few seconds later a dry martini and a water presented themselves to the duo. Taking it she took a sip and sighed in relief, finally alcohol.

But when he took his mask off she smiled at him, he wasn't that bad of a looker. The red eyes might of been a bit of a draw back but hey he was doable and Patrica had most definitely done worse. And those were things she was not proud of, smiling she took another drink and asked the man a question "Have you even kissed a girl?" she said in a rather seductive voice

Romeo Sin

R
Sin cleared his throat realizing he didn't really understand how to order a drink. He sipped his wine and tried to regain his composure from such an embarrising thing. He wasn't sure what to think of the situtation either, it was rather new of a experince. Then he nearly spit his water when she asked a question he'd never heard with his ears. Instead of the cool dark side he stood with, a new shy and blushing figure stood infront of her. She had caught him off guard, and he didntt know how to anser the question.

With a gulp, and a stutter he tried his best to answer. "Well..uh..uh..um..no. I haven't even touched a woman before, not directly with affection I mean." He tapped his foot gently against the leg of the chair, nervous, and now defenseless. The way her voice drifted into his hearing made goose bumps crawl up his arms. "Sorry I'm just..well..yeah bar tender give me something with a kick for only the iron stomachs!" He quickly ordered. It was all impulse, and he heard drinking made you confident and bold. Next thing he knew a shot of something red and spicey smelling was infront of him.

Quickly chugging it down, he shuddered alll over, shaking his head. "By the force what was that!?" He was shocked, and again suprised. His focus now on how she was looking at him, hypnotic eyes seemed to pierce his walls, and now all he thought about was the things to come with this incounter. "This isnt something I normally do, compliment, and all, but I could look into your eyes forever..too weird?" He smiled, wait a minute..smiled? He didn't smile yet here he was with a big stupid happy grin on his face. He wass relaxed in a way he hadn't felt before, and that drink was kicking in. He threw the man fifty freds and turned around feeling his confidence coming back. He layed his hand on her thigh hoping he wasn't going to far, and with a little bit of a tight grip on her thigh he asked. "There's a first for everything though." He finished with a wink

Miss Blonde

The woman burst out laughing at the man's antics, it was honestly the cutest thing she had ever seen a sith do. One moment he was the mighty dark lord of everything evil and bad and now he was acting like a high school teenager who bad never even kissed a girl much less kiss one. The woman continued to laughing and almost snorting as the man drank down his spiced rum. That was some expensive stuff as well, "Bartender give me one." she smiled and grabbed the shot poured for her and downed it. Though being an experienced drinker it really didn't effect her like it did Romeo. Giggling afterwards she smiled at him and gently held his hand

"You are doing fine, just relax" she said in a soft tone, usually she would just jump the guy and end up doing him right there but this guy was different, it would be like deflowering an evil flower. "I'm having a good time and you are just fine. And no it's not too much to say that. I usually get cheap pick up lines so this is nice." she giggled again and gripped his hand a bit tighter.

"And yes there is a first time for everything." the woman smiled and leaned in giving him a small kiss on the lips, the smell and taste of the rum lingered on her lips as she broke the kiss. nothing massive but to calm @[member="Romeo Sin"] down and let him know everything was ok, she backed away and smiled at him once more before taking a sip of her martini. All she could do was sit down and wait to see the man's reaction

Romeo Sin

R
He blushed more at her laughter, then stopped to listen to her speak. Being coined into looking like a child would have erupted his anger, but instead it felt okay. Suddently she had pressed her lips against his. For him it felt like minutes for what had only been seconds. "That..was..amazing.." he whispered loud enough for her to hear it. He digged through the force, and felt she wasn't at all new to romance as he was, which brought up questions, and he needed answers for they confused him greatly.

"Why do you go from one man to another? Why live with those regrets?" He asked not in a accusing way, but in a curious, and confused way. He only wished to understand, and ment not to be rude. He leaned inward towards her so that she didn't need to yell or raise her voice, to make this a personal conversation, and to show he was really just curious of her past, and reasoning.

Miss Blonde

The woman smiled and laughed at his question and sat back in her chair, that was a very good question actually. Thinking for a moment she took a drink then chuckled again at his reaction to the kiss "Because, I just have never experienced love before. I grew up Zeltros and that place is just one big feel good party where everyone hops from one partner to the other." really it was the way she was brought up in the culture of the planet the place was a constant party for everyone across the galaxy. "I mean also sex is just really awesome!" the woman laughed and took a sip of her martini. Patricia was a party girl and she was still very young and the idea of settling with one partner just sounded strange to her.

"I mean I don't regret anything it's just what I do. How I was raised." the woman chuckled and gave the man another kiss, holding it for a few seconds she broke it then smiled. "I mean frak I just like to have fun and I suppose I haven't met anyone to make me feel different. You're adorable" the woman said after taking another drink of her beverage. She was just loving life right now and she didn't mind explaining things to @[member="Romeo Sin"]

Romeo Sin

R
Sin nodded as she spoke. For what others saw inmoral, for another it was culture normality. It made sense, and he understood. "I see, I do not judge you for that, but I hope one day you find that person." He spoke softly. He slid his hand behind her neck in this kiss, then removed it after she pulled away. It seemed odd to himself settling down as well, but something again came back to mind.

"There's a first for everything." He felt a bit of slur in that, the rum was nice and settled inside him. He felt warm, and a bit tingly. He scoffed his hand across his hair. "Were the same in the sense. You see me, and I know what you thought. Sith, but I am not of them, I kill Sith actually." He lowered his voice. "I moved from Vahla, where the dark side resides strongly, then moved to Sith, and here I am now, unable to find one I trust, or confide in." He moved in closer, and gave her a slight kiss this time.

He pulled back, and this place did however make him uncomfortable still. "Maybe we should move on from this place? I don't like it here honestly. To much noise." He asked her.

Miss Blonde

Patricia was not really one for romance, most dates for her involved a crapy motel room and some person she had met at a bar while hammered, or sober, or bored, or just in the mood she kind of got around a lot and that was a ok with her. Honestly she could care less of what people thought but she enjoyed her life style, and I'm sure all the other people who she had been with didn't mind as well. "Well I'm glad you understand, like I said I'm just trying to have fun." taking another sip she sighed with a sense of satisfaction, though it did come as surprise when @[member="Romeo Sin"] said that he wasn't a sith. And here she thought he had the man peegged

Though upon him kissing her all she could do was return it and wait for him to part, it was a quick one and generally she had a no kidding rule with most folks. But that was nice, "You're cute." she laughed and gave him a pat on the hand. Perhaps in time she would meet that person but for now it was the party girl life for her. "You know a little technique never hurt anybody, though I can't blame you. It was your third kiss ever." she laughed again softly then downed the rest of her drink

He wanted to leave though, Patricia couldn't blame him though this place sucked more than a vacum cleaner. "Ok McJäger we can go." standing up she grabbed a bottle of whiskey to go, she didn't really do this sort of thing ever really. At this point in a date she was getting rug burn on the floor of a crappy motel. "The music sucks here anyway," placing a few credits on the table she walked out with her new friend and chuckled. "So are you always this bushy and adorable Mr.Evil?"

Romeo Sin

R
He grabbed his mask, and instead of putting it on, he clipped it to his side. He thought about her question hard, but shortly for the answer was obvious. "No, never. You bring this out of me. I'm not sure if its a good thing, or not, but I'm enjoying myself." He said honestly. He grabbed her hand with a slightly tight grip, and contiued his walk with her.

"Honestly, being what I've been through, smiling, romance, it didn't exist till now." He contiued. He shook his head as memories returned, every night he had nightmares, every morning he woke up tired. "So where to? I have a small hide away outside city limits, I can borrow a speeder, and we can head there, or continue our walk." He smiled brightly at her.

He stopped at a parked speeder, and nodded at it. "What would you rather do?" He tugged softly on her hand. @[member="Patricia Susan Garter"]

Miss Blonde

The woman nodded at the man holding his hand, honestly this whole romance thing was new to her as well so she just kind of went with it letting the man hold her hand. Gripping back as well she smiled and nodded at what the man had been through trying to be as respectful as possible. "Well Romeo what do you want to do?" she asked him back because the two options she had in mind would end up either really good or really bad. He had never kissed a girl so she couldn't even imagine how he would take any advances.

"Well well Mr.Evil trying to take me back to your place? You're such a bad guy." she said jokingly laughing afterwards. A bottle of whiskey in one hand and her new friends hand in the other. Really she just wanted to drink, screw, and fight those were the main things that were always on her mind but today was a bit more relaxed to her. @[member="Romeo Sin"] seemed like a likable guy after everything was said and done. "You're getting better at this picking up chicks thing." she said in a casual tone

Romeo Sin

R
He chuckled at the nickname, he never saw colors in morals, they all had a different view in the world. His was kill sith, and kill more, until now. "This." He said he he used the force to pull out his meditation balls from his pocket. He raised them to his palm and then used the force to spin them in a slow circle. "It keeps my anger in check." They were black, and shiny. He used the force to put them back in his pocket.

He grinned at her compliment. "But it doesn't answer my question Blondie." He teased at her. He winked at her, and pulled her body against her. @[member="Patricia Susan Garter"]

Miss Blonde

"I could think of a few things." The woman chuckled and Laughed being pushed up against him. She really never did this, it was nice though for a change of pace. "Well I just happen to have this bottle of whiskey, you have glasses at home." she was trying to out two and two together for the man that she wanted to continue drinking then lead to a few more good things at his place. "So let's borrow a speeder so I can get plastered then rock your little world." giggling she gave @[member="Romeo Sin"] a kiss on the cheek, he'd been a nice guy and a pretty decent date so hey might as well drop trow, saddle up, and take him to pound town. "Please after you."

(aaaaaand time for bed, pick this up in the morning, :) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom