Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Feeding a Thirst (open)

Romeo Sin

R
Sin opened the door using the force to unlock the speeder, and hopped in. He flipped a few switches, and it was lighting up with life. "You coming Short Stuff?" He teased, waiting for Patricia to get in. It would be a bit of a ride sense they were going to the out skirts. Sin checked the readings in the speeder, all green. He put in the navigation system the cordinates to his little hide away.

"I set it for autopilot." He said, still checking other systems. @[member="Patricia Susan Garter"] had become his one and only friend, and he charished that. He had not felt her be dishonest with him, something no one had been to him. Maybe not everyone was a enemy. Even if she hopped around men, she atleast admitted to it, and comforted him. He made a personal vow to never harm her, and to never let anyone else harm his friend.

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
"You know i'm pretty sure in any other situation involving someone of another gender and less pretty you would of ate them" she joked and smiled stepping into the passenger seat of the the vehicle. "I mean hey I'm used to hooking up with random dudes." the woman laughed and relaxed in her seat as the speeder took off down the road headed to the outskirts of the town. Sighing softly after taking a sip of whiskey from her bottle she looked over to @[member="Romeo Sin"] and grinned

"You know I'm totally going to destroy your bed when we get there right?" laughing in her normal upbeat way she meant it, she was going to do the worst of things to the man in that house and more than likely the evil guy was going to walk away with a few muscle cramps. "I mean I don't love to toot my own horn or anything but you are going to frakking love life again" giggling she took another sip

Romeo Sin

R
Sin crossed his arms across his chest, she was very confident in herself. "Yeah? Who said I hate, and or disliked life?" He focused on the bottle, with the force, gently pulled it from her hands letting it float beside him. "You're gonna have to work a little to earn this purety." He winked at her.

The speeder drifted through the traffic space, guiding itself left, and right to the out parts of the city. The bottle still floating next to him, he spoke. "Not that I want to change you, or that I have say over your life, but a little self control can go a long way." He said, remembering the rage fits he had, later inducing black outs, and unconsioucness.

@[member="Patricia Susan Garter"]

Miss Blonde

The woman was about to take another sip of her whiskey before the man tool the bottle away with the force. "Give it back!!" the woman reached over trying to scramble and grab it. "Mother frakker better give back my god damn booze before I flip this speeder and stab you in the eye with a ball point pen!" reaching over still she threw her hissy fit scrambling for the alcohol. After a few moments she calmed down and crossed her arms pouting

"When you are passed out from me destroying you, I'm going to break your finger." she said pouting over the loss of her alcohol. Then with hand she gently rubbed the side of the man's face. "Please Romeo, I'l do anything to get it back." loosening one of her dress straps the right one fell to show a bit more skin. "Anything." she said giggling afterwards. @[member="Romeo Sin"] would be wise not to part her from her booze

Romeo Sin

R
Sin laughed at her, now he had the upper hand in the situation. "Please indulge me, where are you going to get a 'ball-poiny pen', and how do you plan to flip the speeder?" He widen his eyes though, seeing her loosen her strap, but it would take more then seduction to get him to play fair. "Now where do you see this going? I have the drink, and you're loosing your dress. This will end with you EVENTUALLY getting it back sure, but at the moment, no ma'am." He moved the drink in between her legs. "Put your clothes back on, we are in a speeder, what could possibly be done here??"

He really didn't see how one could be entimate in such tight spaces. The speeder contiuned its route, now pass the city limits, and nearing his hide away. It was a small bunker, which he had precurred, with force of course, and he had shapened it up with his likings of a enviroment. Red lights, and black walls. The bed was nice though, he believe sleep was best obtained in beds worthy of kings, and queens. "You're crazy, and you don't scare me." He said watching the system checks he had began again. @[member="Patricia Susan Garter"]

Miss Blonde

A small growl came from the tiny girl as she flipped out unbuckling her seat belt. Kark you! Mother karking god damn poodoo faced ass hat mother frakking!" an entire speech of curse words flowed from the woman's mouth as she jumped up while the speeder was still in motion to grab the bottle of whiskey floating over the man's head. All but standing up in the speeder she jumped over to his side reaching up to grab the bottle. Though in the process her chest pressed against the man's face as she reached for the bottle.

Grabbing it she separated her chest from the man's face and sat back down clutching the bottle closer to her as she took a few gulps. Yes maybe Patricia had a few problems on the subject of alcohol but she would pay the man back. "Do that again and I will shoot you." taking another drink she sighed with relief then gave the man a kiss on the cheek. The speeder pulled up to the bunker and the girl stepped out of the speeder

Walking inside she chuckled over the looks of the place "What looks like a goth kid's ass exploded everywhere?" the woman looked around then laughed taking another sip of her whiskey. Walking around she tossed off her high heels then moved over to the bed. "You have a nice bed." she giggled and sat down on it. "So Mr.Evil I'm at your secret layer." curling her finger for @[member="Romeo Sin"] to come closer the woman gave a seductive smile

Romeo Sin

R
"By at that is scarey, your breast are deadly weapons. I could breath!" He complained. He tilted his head at her question as he closed his door. "First off what's a goth kid? Second, its not a lair, Blon.." he stopped again. What was that she was doing with her fingers? Was this seduction for come here? He unclipped his lighstaber, and mask, laying them neatly on his table next to his bed.

Sitting down on his bed, he began to remove his boots. "Yeah I know, I spent a lot on it. I don't get much sleep though." He had a feeling he wasn't going to get much sleep tonight either. Loosing the strap on the first boot, he slid it off. Then the next boot, finally he turned to look at her, those eyes still beaming, but now glossy with intoxication. "Hi." He said softly with a smile.

Miss Blonde

He was cute, Patricia could see that. He was obviously very new to this whole romance and girl thing. Chuckling softly the woman smiled and sweetly and gave him a small kiss on the lips before pulling away. "Oh the things I'm going to do to you." Pouncing on top of the man Patricia had begun her assault and it was going to be rather long and unyielding. Ripping off the man's shirt she tossed it to the floor and started to go to work. If there was one thing in this galaxy Patricia loved in this galaxy more than booze it was men.

And deflowering this man would be a task she was more than up to. Kissing him and frantically stripping him down the woman spoke in the midst of it "Oh good god you are toned!!" she had yelled continuing her process of destroying @[member="Romeo Sin"] innocence

Romeo Sin

R
Sin, more scared then the sacrifical moments he ezcaped from, stopped her before she removed the last bit of clothing. "Your fast, way to fast, enjoy it, not speed through it. Doesn't mean slow, and loved, means don't tear me to pieces." He said catching his breath, realizing his scared body was showing. He didn't hide it away though, this was his testimony of surviving.

He gribbed her waist tightly. "Now continue please, without scarring me half to death." He said with a smirk. No one controlled his fate, his destinies, but he allowed her to do what she wish, at his own pace. He didn't think much to ask for. His abs flexed at the touch of her skin on his. It was warm, and aroused him more. @[member="Patricia Susan Garter"]

Miss Blonde

Well she could give the virgin a bit of slack, he was far less experienced in any of this stuff. But patricia didn't really do slow or loving. It was pedal to the medal with her and drain the life out of her victim over the course of a few hours. "Ok, geek boy. We'll play it your way." the woman smiled and kissed him tenderly. It was something she wasn't used to but hey there's a first time for everything.

Over the better course of a few hours the couple had done things best left to the imagination and completely unsaid leaving a lot of questions that didn't need to be answered unanswered. Laying passed out under the covers Patricia was actually out like a light. That had never happened, completely undressed she lay under the blankets asleep and for one time satisfied, looks like geek boy had actually pulled it off. Not that it was hard to get Patricia in bed. Snoaring a bit she lay down her face in the pillow. @[member="Romeo Sin"]

Romeo Sin

R
Sin hadn't fallen asleep yet, he was still up, and layed next to Patirica. His mind raced to the hours spent moments ago. She had taken his purity, but that was alright. It was amazing, he had felt passion for the first time, and he locked the memory in his head. Some peace came into his life, and he wanted to keep that little peace. He pulled the balls from his pants with the force, making them circle slowly, she still didn't know his rage issues.
With the balls circling above, he thought how one would confess to such horrors he had done, and waken in the midst of the after destruction.

He hoped shed never see it, but the force gave him a vision, she would, and he'd be hurt a lot in it, shed be safe, but him forever scared anew. He dropped the balls in fear, they fell on his head with a loud thud. "Ow!" He attempted to stay quiet, as to not wake up the woman next to him. She snored like a bantha, but it was again refreshing to him. @[member="Patricia Susan Garter"]

Miss Blonde

Patricia laid there sleeping and snoaring up a storm, shifting around she found her way to @[member="Romeo Sin"] and clutched him in her sleep. "Oh god it's like being cascaded through a field of hot sweaty man crotch!" she said aloud talking in her sleep. She held him tight and snored once more, she well that was number... Well she couldn't remember how many people she had been with on her home planet but this was nice, it was something new. Did Patricia love the man, no but there was a soft spot for him created due to this moment.

Upon the stress balls dropping one struck her on her nose "Ow! what the frakk!!" she said waking up from her wonderful dream. "Karker you need to not be assaulting people in their sleep and poodoo! I swear if something is broken I will murder your.." she cut herself off then smiled staring at him. Pulling the blankets up to keep her covered the woman sighed then pat him on the back "You were pretty decent geek boy" she said complimenting him

Romeo Sin

R
He shook his head, rumbing his forhead. "Sorry, just got distracted while using them." He touched her nose, and with the force, removed some pain away for he wasn't well trained at all in healing. He turned on his side, pushing the vision aside, there would be time to meditate on it later. "You weren't half bad either. What's this geek you speak of?" He cocked a eyebrow. He poked her nose. Passion, and love were two different things, and passion, and protection was all he felt for her, as well has friendship.

He pulled the covers over their heads, and pulled her tightly against him, nuzzling his face in her hair. "For someone who claims to be of dirty things, your hair smells deliciously great." He nibbled at it playfully, and barried his face in it again.

He had to ask. "What happens next?" Meaning now she got what she wanted from him. Some how, being told what one wanted from him, made him more easier to give it to the person he had discovered, or maybe it was just for her. @[member="Patricia Susan Garter"]

Miss Blonde

The man made the sharp pain in her nose go away and she smiled laughing a bit "You are sweet for some evil guy." she joked and continued to lay there with him, and she had gotten what she wanted. Booze, a man in a bed. But she didn't have to be back from her mission for a few more days. "Geek is just something I call people at times. Don't worry about it." she gave him a kiss on the cheek then sighed she was certainly torn apart at what to do right now.

Then suddenly the man pulled the covers over their head and she laughed when he put his face in her hair "It's called shampoo geek boy, and I do use it just so you know." letting him smell her hair she laughed and continued to lay there in the bed, she was still tired but this was nice to get a few moments of chatting in. "It's not like I'm a savage." she giggled again as he nibbled at it. "Ah you're going to damage it jerk!" she laughed then pulled away. But that's when he asked what what comes next? "How about I crash here for a few days?" Patricia needed a place to stay besides the crappy motel @[member="Romeo Sin"]

Romeo Sin

R
Sin smiled at her. He was generally happy. "Evil is a point of view, because I feed off of anger, and pain doesn't make me evil. Makes me conisoure." He joked. Evil? Was he evil. Was he still sith? No, sith tormented others, used them, he didn't do that..did he? She wanted to stay here for a few? He hugged her tightly.

"Id like that. Id very much so like that." He said, and closed his eyes, forgetting the vision. Forgetting the world of pain, and saddness. Now was a time of passion, and smiles. There's always a first time for everything was his last thoughts before falling asleep, face in her hair, and nice and warm.

Miss Blonde

"I bet you would geek boy, I bet you would." she smiled and gave the man a kiss on the cheek as he played with her fluffy blonde hair. "Reat now, you need it." she smiled and kissed his forehead watching him go to sleep. Really she had cared for him and Patricia didn't even know why, she had just met him and already she slightly cares of the fate of this man. Patricia had been on plenty of dates that ended in intimacy but none like this

Smiling she held @[member="Romeo Sin"] closer to and drifted off back to sleep, she had fun and so did he by the looks of it. She held the man close and smiled. She wasn't even snoring like a bantha, just enjoying the moment with her new friend.

(that should do it, tomorrow let's make a thread of them on Zeltros picking things up from the other thread? But for now it's bed, night :) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom