Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello all!!

This previous invasion on Tanaab was my first real chance to show off xobos to those not only within the CIS but outside of it as well. Mostly I had been just threading with [member="Adron Malvern"] and [member="Shakti Sweet"] while using her, so it was nice to introduce her to a bunch of new writers.

So, because of that, I would like to hear y'all's feedback on the character! Do you like the voices? Find it hard to read? Is there any way that I could improve my writing? I want all of the feedback, whether it be good or bad. Xobos has become one of my most precious characters and I definitely want to continue to make her as awesome as she could be.

Thank you all!

It is something truly excellent to see someone craft a character for an exceptional concept and then actually IMPLEMENT the good and the bad through Rp. Countless times I've been floored by the portrayal of Xobos' struggle with the inner voices. My absolute favorite is likely when she found her lightsaber crystal, though her recent experimentation with BM was also very nice. I really enjoy the depth behind this character and I think she creates a wonderful story to experience.

[member="Xobos Yakieer"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom