Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Feedback Part IX: Carnifex goes to Hell

tumblr_md1mso38xk1rx332fo1_500.gif

Been about six months since the last one.

Carnifex has been here and there since the last critique, and I wanna hear some new perspectives on the character.

Or rehash some old ones that'll make my ego become engorged, either or. :p

I mean, I guess you're an okay father-in-law.

Kaine Zambrano is, well, Kaine Zambrano. Sort of his own special brand of death and destruction and overwhelming soul-crushing darkness. He's the original epitome of everything that is terrible in the galaxy, or close enough that it makes no difference. Speaking personally I've always liked the way the character is written, and as a whole there's not much to really critique, because he's written very well. What I will say, however, is that it would be interesting to see more sides of him than just the spooky Sith Lord that everyone's afraid of. Being that I'm not the writer I can't say how many different sides exist, but we can't all be scary mass murderers all the time. It'd be cool to see him in less tense, a touch more carefree settings, and see how he interacts with people when he doesn't have to give them fear-induced heart attacks and/or torture them.

Oh, and you need more fog machines.

[member="Darth Carnifex"]

Well, the Ascendancy was created and became a major faction since the last critique.

And Kaine became its Warmaster, the Supreme Commander of its Military.

And just other general Kainey stuff.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Not as thicc as this Epicanthicc but thicc nevertheless.

Seriously though, Kaine is one of, if not the best Sith on the site, with an excellent writer who portrays him brilliantly. I agree with Keira. The more of a lighter side of Kaine would be nice to see, as opposed to KILL KILL PLUNDER KILL DESTROY.

If you catch my drift.

[member="Darth Carnifex"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom