Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Feedback on writing skills

So just because I have a few threads lined up I wanted to know what I could do to improve my writing style? I know that my posts are typically quite short in comparison to a lot of posters here, so if anybody has tips on lengthening posts that would also be much appreciated.

[member="Aria Vale"]
Your writing is good. You don't have many spelling or grammar errors, and your descriptions are nice and precise.

A couple of things I would work on:
  • Breaking your posts more into paragraphs so it's not a single block. This helps readability.
  • Some of your actions in posts are a little confusing. I would work on getting the actions you take in a post clearer, especially with the 'she, he, him, her' descriptive.
  • There's a few minor tense issues I notice, but nothing major.
Overall you've got a good style, keep it up! :)

[member="Aria Vale"]

Your, concise and to the point from the pvp match we did. I also like your usage of GIFS to show the attack. It can save people -like myself- a lot of time from trying to figure out what one person means if they ain't clear enough(which I've done on multiple occasions)>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom