Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Feedback on Tyluko.

Tide Bringer (Protector of Mon Cala)
Greetings chaos!

I was hoping to see what the other writers of Chaos think of Tyluko Dubykee. I have only been a member for a few short months and Tyluko is my only character so far, but he is something that I have taken great pride in and is someone I would like to improve, since he is my first and will probably remain my most used character. He is of a unique race and he utilizes the Force in ways that would be foreign to most. I am still learning the art of writing, but I was wondering if any of you had any advice for me, and please tell me what you think thus far. Is he someone you'd like to roleplay with?

He is the worst. She sucks. I'm not even sure what species he is. Let's build a space wall around Mon Calamari. He also smells horribly like fish. I'm not sure what he bathes in but I'm sure it isn't sanitary. Sad.

In all seriousness though he's a pretty great character. Plenty of weakness but balanced out by good strengths. Really like how he uses the force to control water as well which is fairly unique.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom