Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Feedback on the SA

It's been almost three months since I've made the faction, and so far its been amazing fun. The members are constantly searching for ways to keep the activity up, and I usually end up asking them about feedback all the time.

But now, I'm curious on what other people think. From what people have seen, what they've interacted with, people they know from it. I want outside feedback to see what I can improve on. I'll be tagging people I know have rped with em, but even if you aren't tagged and you've got something, post it below!

I'll be 100% honest as i feel its the right thing to do.

At first I thought this group was completely redundant and pointless, but, you've proven me completely wrong. You guys are a fun bunch who have had more than your fair of activity and are looking like you're having a good time which is the most important thing here :)

I'm a blunt individual, so please, please don't take this as offence. This is just feedback.

I've always been a serious role-player and understand it isn't for everyone. So when I see some assassins watching Soap Opera's it kind of distorts the whole One Sith Empire visage that has been built up throughout Star Wars. This epic Empire of cruel, scheming individuals, capable of toppling planets and governments...but their assassins sit around watching cheesy soap opera's.

Aside from that, I'm not much a fan of the hidden blade requirement. It feels too much like Assassins Creed. Darth Maul was a Sith Assassin, and there are a plethora of examples. Then again, I hate the Assassins Creed franchise so this just might be that leaking in.

Aside from these two minor annoyances, the assassins are a well developed organization, very active and pumping out both activity and threads at every turn. Its activity surpasses even some major factions.

[member="Sabik Dhami"]

The soap opera thing wasn't something I really enjoyed reading either. While funny, it really did diminish part of the "We kill you without you even seeing us" seriousness they're suppose to have. Yet at the same time it showed them as not always with a stick up their butt. It's good and bad I suppose.

As for the hidden blade, I'm a personal fan of the concept behind it (Always having a weapon sort of thing) and it's influenced much of Ferus in the past (Hidden lightsaber emitters built into his limbs for example). The purpose is to be a sort of badge of honor, but it's not really a requirement. There is another thing I'm making that will be, but it won't be Assassin Creed in the slightest, and far more Star Wars Sith.

[member="Sabik Dhami"] , [member="Darth Ferus"] — Guilty for the soap opera thing :p I wanted to play it through to her character and give the disillusionment as well as show that Sitara (and not the entire Sith Assassins, though some of them did join in) wasn't one-dimensional and only had one thing on their mind. Considering that the plot was act normal until attacked. : )

[member="Darth Ferus"]

Being honest, I may have had a rivalship with you, never looked into the faction. I personally get ercked that when I find an invasion or dom the killing of people is already taken by your faction. Seems I have competition in the world of killing our enemies.

Lord Tarantula

An Arachnid, not a Cephalopod
[member="Darth Ferus"]

You're all going to die, and then I will science you. For, um... SCIENCE! :p

I did enjoy what little of the Assassins' writing I read. Fun stuff, most of the time.

[member="Darth Ferus"]

The SA are a mystery to me. I find the RP happening with them a very nice read. However, It is not always very clear on why something goes down. It would help the immersion when reading. to understand the political scheme behind an assassination attempt.
Ie who sent you on the mission to get a background and mileu set up. I get it its IC secrets but for the OOC sake of enjoying the posts it would probably draw more attention if one understood such things.

Apart from that I do feel the SA has found a niche that needs to be filled and you guys are performing well!

Now, be good siths and stay in OS space and leave us peaceful hutts alone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom