Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Feedback on Jakkor Kess.

Well it's been at least 6 months since i have joined this wonderful community and so i feel that i am way overdue for this. I haven't rped that much with Jakkor for now and this is a first character that i have had for months so i am open to critique and or any advice i can get,and perhaps ways i can improve the character. All that i ask is please don't be too harsh. :)

What I see:
--Run on sentences: Some of your sentences are hard to follow. The verbs can vacillate between tenses, which doesn't help too much either.
--lots of post body: you put a lot into your posts, give a lot of effort and its very clear that you are trying hard. I appreciate this-
--Unique character concept: Not everyone plays a Tusken raider. Interesting choice, adding Jedi to the mix makes for an even more unique flavor
--PTSD: You seem to play it believable enough, the only thing that I could ask for is to add the hyper-vigilant state to your character. According to the DSM-5 that is the hallmark of PTSD, not flashbacks.

What I'd like to see:
--Verb tense continuity.
--Shorter sentences
--A few more descriptive words please. Use dem adverbs and adjectives please so we can know how things are happening.

All in all, your doing alright. Cheers.

[member="Jakkor Kess"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom