Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Feedback on Ferox.

It's every now and then I find myself bored and wanting people to feed my ego. So I make these threads. Of course, that's not all there is too it. I've taken Ferox into a direction I havent before in his history of being written. His force powers are simplified instead of being all over the place, he is set in his ways instead of being wishy washy, and I'm really having fun with it.

What I want to know isnt what I'm doing right however. I wanna know what problems people have seen, big or small, and any advice to improve it.

Hit me up below, or even send me a PM. I love feedback, so dont be shy!

I'm on mobile so this is probs going to be a crappy response.

Obviously, Ajihad and Ferus have known each other for quite some time. As a matter of fact, it wasn't long after I came to this site when Ferus took Vi'kas under his wing as an acolyte. It was a pretty special time for me as a writer given it was my first RP experience ever. I'll always appreciate that Ferus trained Aji as an assassin where others couldn't, especially because this was before the days of the SA. Vi'kas and Ferus were sort of the first Sith Assassins of their generation, so to speak :)

What I'm trying to say is I've had plenty of interaction with Ferus. He's come a long way since I first RPed with you. He used to be strictly a bladesman, then an assassin, then an alchemist, then a bit of a sorcerer, now back to being a swordsman assassin. I like what you've done with him, simplifying the character back to what he used to be. I'm glad you're happy with what he's become.

You're an ambitious writer and a pleasure to roleplay with. Just please never turn Ferus into a 9 year old girl again. That was kinda creepy.

[member="Darth Ferox"] I had some feedback mind but ...

Lord Ajihad said:
Just please never turn Ferus into a 9 year old girl again. That was kinda creepy.
I am really haven't been to this board long enough.

Okay for real now: I dig having Abyss interact with Ferox, and while he is still a rather evil dude, I often get the feeling that he is more or less the straight man in groups of completely crazy sith lords. He has a base personality that feels far less "out there" like those of the other members of the assassin council for example. And I say that as a good thing, because we have a ton of absolute madmen that are sith, and Ferox overs the far needed counterweight to them. He is the guy I expect to speak up, should his allies ever decided to do something outrageously (not moral, but logic wise). That is very in tune with his reduction, the blademaster theme fits very well for him, and again offers a nice contrast especially in the council. Yo but I guess you already know that I like the charaw based on how much we have played.

It feels good to have the old Ferus/-ox back.

As for legitimate feedback: All characters have their limits and their flaws. Some limits are meant to be transcended, some flaws conquered; others must remain in order to maintain balance. Be aware of Krest's flaws, as they make him believable. You've done good, but I would like to stress the importance of maintaining believable limitations.

Nether, I've caught myself trying to sweep flaws under the rug so many times. It's not easy, but it is quite significant.

[member="Darth Ferox"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom