Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Feedback on Cryax Bane

Puppet Kyrios

P
[member="Cryax Bane"]

OOC: very descriptive writing, love ya for that

IC: Asteria finds you as someone you don't want to be an enemy of, and a good ally through and through. Keep on trucking

At first, I was skeptical about the whole Red Raven faction and it's members, but then I got to know you better and write with you.

I immensely enjoy your writing, and it's not just because you let me do horrible things to their flesh with a knife. :p

You got a good, earthly humor to your character that I don't see a lot in other characters, and I like it.

Keep doin' what yer doin'.

[member="Cryax Bane"]

Darth Vornskr said:
At first, I was skeptical about the whole Red Raven faction and it's members, but then I got to know you better and write with you.

I immensely enjoy your writing, and it's not just because you let me do horrible things to their flesh with a knife. :p

You got a good, earthly humor to your character that I don't see a lot in other characters, and I like it.

Keep doin' what yer doin'.

[member="Cryax Bane"]
This is a trap isn't it? :p

[member="Cryax Bane"]

I lost my favorite thrall to lord beard! D:

Now I all have to torture is Corruck! And he doesn't scream as good as Cryax!

But as for Cryax I love writing with that character and I love writing with you. To be honest probably one of the biggest reasons why I haven't just up and packed my bags is because I'd miss writing with you so much I'd find myself coming back because I immensely enjoy writing with you.

And as [member="Darth Vornskr"] aka Lord Beard said it's not because I got to physically and psychologically torture you

You're one of the very first people I wrote with when I joined the site, and Cryax is the first character of yours that I met. At first I wasn't sure how to feel about his overall design, but he definitely grew on me, and now he's one of my favorites to thread with. His personality is great, and it's amazing to look back and see how far he's come from being a freelance slicer to the President of the Red Ravens. I love the way you write him (but I love your writing in general), and everything is always so easy and enjoyable to read. Keep doing what you're doing, because he's a great character.

ICly, well...that's debatable. ;)

[member="Cryax Bane"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom