Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Feedback on Abyss and the Malachor Project

Recently I have more or less unintentionally crafted an arc for Abyss, and it has given me a new sense of energy and direction for his character, so I thought that it is time for another one of this beautiful feedback threads which I spam on chaos to keep my fragile ego from shattering into very small pieces.

Okay jokes aside, I really feel like Roleplaying right now, even more than before. I never really struggled with finding something for Abyss to do, but I feel that the recent developments really gave his character a new push, and I would be interested to hear if that's just my subjective perception, or if it's noticeable for you all as well. Also if you want to comment on me as a writer, feel free to do so, as spelling and grammar are definitely not what I would consider my strong point lol.

Bonus question: I have done a ton of location subs these past few weeks, and if you're feeling up to it I would like it to get a opinion on them as well, but you obviously don't have to:

The Floating Market
The Tainted City
The Blessing
Spheres of Ash
Firewall

Super triple Bonus question: Has anybody ever realised that Abyss only ever uses "don't" instead of "do not", "won't" instead of "will not", etc. when pretending to be someone else. If not I can probably stop doing it lol.

Thanks for your time.

P.S. If I ever send multiple pms to you titled "yo", I just wanted to say that I'm sorry.

Never had a chance to RP with you, want to rectify that someday. Teach me all of the mind things! :p

However, I do follow your RP. What you have is a solid character who seems a little mental. I like the way he was taken, focusing more on the mind powers of the force and then mastering those. That seems like a slightly cool story that I missed but heyo.

In relations to your last submissions, I only read over Firewall. I loved it, it's like the place I want to live, a place run by computers and lines of code. It's unique and different and, to be fair, just cool. It's something many people don't know about and I slightly love it.

[member="Darth Abyss"]

Tellos

[member="Darth Abyss"]

as others have noted i havint yet been able to rp with you. Maybe that will change. But I have enjoyed seeing your RP. Mostly cause i feel it's nice to see different Sith and their ways of achieving goals. It gives more verity to them which I feel is what can make the sith interesting. Sure the Sith Warlords and such are perfectly fine but if all you got are meat heads it gets bland fast. For every Darth Malgus a Sidious or Bane is useful.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
I very much enjoy Abyss. He's one of my favorite Sith. I like his approach to gear and so forth: "I acknowledge I have weaknesses in certain areas, so I use what I need to use to compensate, even if it means wearing an ancient wooden mask around." I also like that his skillset puts done real oomph into non-combat things.

Tanomas Graf

T
Pretty cool character, I think you're writing him pretty well. But that won't last long when Malachor is destroyed :p

[member="Darth Abyss"] I think Abyss is one of the more unique Sith Lords I've seen around. I like how he does his own thing, and doesn't worry much at all about the major events in the galaxy (at least from what I can tell, correct me if I'm wrong) compared to most other Sith Lords. I can excuse grammar/spelling mistakes, and RPing with you is enjoyable to say the least.

Besides that, I'd really like to know more about 'why' when it comes to the whole Malachor thing. What does Abyss gain from all that/what is his reasoning?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom