Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Feedback/Critique: Yuroic Xeraic

So after roughly two years of writing as Yuroic, yes there was a couple short breaks during that, he has made Master rank! This is great and loved developing Yuroic as a character during this, seeing him change throughout the two years.

Figure since he has reached Master Rank I'd see what everyone else thinks of the character and issues people see with him or the way I write him at times. So don't worry about showing criticism if you have anything. Always looking to improve as a writer.

Cheers in advance!

I haven't seen him do anything master yet as that's fairly new (congrats by the by!) but as a character I thoroughly enjoy him! I've been torturing him since he was a wee padawan, so seeing his ark and how he's changed.

The only critique I would have is on his mid combat healing trick he does. It seems a bit excessive, letting him heal otherwise deadly wounds in a second before wailing away with his saber on foos. But that's more an ascetic thing as you don't abuse it to just win a fight.

That's all I got for now. Keep on truckin boo~

[member="Kahlil Zambrano"]

Yeah, healing isn't normally something I do too much in combat. I felt bad looking over that afterwards, there could have been other things I did but fully appreciate your comment!

[member="Asaraa Vaashe"] Daughter!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom