Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey folks!

I've been writing Cedric consistently for almost two years now. In that time, he's developed a lot. He started as a controlling religious fanatic with little empathy for others, and an ends justify the means mentality. Over the course of his adventures, I feel like he's developed into a compassionate, open minded, and even handed Jedi Knight.

I feel very satisfied with how he's grown from an immature child into a proper adult, but I know there is always room for improvement. For those of you that have RPed with him or read his threads: how should I best orchestrate his journey from young Jedi Knight into an older and wiser Jedi Master over the course of this year? Was he interesting, or did he fall too far in line with tropes? Too much brooding? Is threading with him interesting, or does it leave something to be desired?

Let me know below. I am open to all criticism, especially the most negative.

Teeubo

"Remember, the money is always right."
I find character development like this so interesting. When we start a character we have a very outlined and detailed idea, or maybe not, perhaps we have no idea what their like. It is so fun to watch a character start off in one way, but as time goes on they go through more trials and obstacles and they adapt, they change. I don't have any critic on your character, I want to say congrats! You not only created a complying character but one that feels like a real person.

[member="Cedric Grayson"]

Unfortunately, the potential for our characters to thread together way back in the beginning of Cedric's path was cut far shorter than we had planned, though I'm still fond of Cedric and the Grayson line in general for Veiere's history with his father. I'm hindered in my ability to give you any true constructive criticism or feedback here, given such, though I wouldn't mind the chance to thread with you again either with Veiere or his son [member="Caedyn Arenais"].

In our previous thread, I got a sneak peek at Cedric as a young adult searching for his place in the Galaxy. I found it enjoyable and nostalgic even. Looking back over our history role-playing together, I have to say that I like the direction you've taken him in and while things haven't always been smooth, I think you've done a good job establishing the character and have plenty of potential for his future direction/path on Chaos.

[member="Kor Vexen"] - Didn't stealth at all, even wrote that it could be sensed, but no one reacted to the saber, so the stealth worked in the matter of the Sith more or less ignoring our approach, save for yourself Kor. I will take that criticism into account in the future, however.

[member="Veiere Arenais"]

I'm really glad to hear you had a good time man. I'm absolutely down to RP further story development in the future - the arc between Cedric and Veiere is something I have sorely wanted to revisit.

Keep them coming folks. Don't be afraid to tear in either, I've got thick skin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom