Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Feedback 2.0

Alright, so I said I'd allow myself thirty days and request feedback from the community again - without silly memes.

Alot can change in a short amount of time and I'm hoping it has, for everyone - beyond myself.

That being said - if you would like to leave feedback on me, please feel free to do so below.

If you do not, then there is no harm. I would like to know what I am doing right and what I am doing wrong, not because I want to make everyone happy but there is always a median, ya know?

Positive vibes, positive vibes.

Thank you kindly.

:)

Darth Vornskr said:
You seem like a cool dude.

You and I have never really had a problem :D

And I hope we can chill out more in the future.

[member="Aaralyn Gyndar"]
I can't chill with dead people, who put bounties on my children....and have beards which make the mountain man jealous.

I apologize.

<3
EDIT - I am totes kidding. You know I love me some Vornskr. <3

[member="Aaralyn Gyndar"]
You’re a good writer, and your characters are usually well made.

However, you have a habit of imposing a certain direction on events. ‘Your way or the highway’ is too harsh, but you do like to be the one directing things.

I can understand that, but your manner sometimes doesn’t come over well. You’ve gotten better, but I just think you need to be a little more…personable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom