Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question Favorite Event From The Last 2 Years?

Toltec

▂ ▅ ▇ █ ◧⟤⟤⬛⟥⟥◨ █ ▇ ▅ ▂
It can be a canon tv show event (no ObiWan spoilers), a Chaos event, organic faction event, anything Star Wars related. Where’s your head at, what event brings a smile and some nostalgia to you?

All the live action stuff that's been coming out. The announcements for the things that are yet to come out. I just love it. I don't care if there's plot holes or weird vespa slow chase scenes. It's all been star wars and even my son (who's about to be four) has started to show interest and want to watch it. Hell I'm most excited for the kid show coming out soon because I know he'd love it.

This is a great time to be a star wars fan.

The controversy and division which resulted from the Elder Compact and the NJO being accused of war crimes. Not so much the OOC salt, but the IC drama was very compelling and led to a lot of interesting developments for the characters involved. I wrote two essay-length articles about these events, of course I loved it all lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom