Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fate of the Duels (PVP Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allies: [member="Kami Meran"], [member="Cathbodua"], [member="Jericho"], [member="Adson Tracyn'kemir"]
Enemies: [member="Darth Carnifex"], [member="Darth Prazutis"], [member="Arcanus Ignis"]
Objective: Escape the Omega/Regain control

The Sith pivoted around Causstik's first attack. He knew he made an error the moment she dodged it. He could not turn fast enough to block the attack, but he could at least parry with his own. Causstik recovered quickly from the initial block and as the Sith spun behind him he thrust his blade backwards. He was unsure if his blade made contact but he felt hot seering pain as the enemies sabers raked his bear back. Fool, she is a master duelist. You have endurance. Enter the Soresu form. Let me guide you... Causstik could no longer keep the voices at bay. Here they come again, worming there way into the grey matter of my brain... His arms went limp, his knees felt like wet noodles, and his eyes turned blood red. Causstik blacked out, but his body entered an outstanding defensive posture. "Time to meet your maker," The Trandoshan hissed.

Allies: [member="Kami Meran"] | [member="Causstik Rahn"] | [member="Alyona Volkovna"]
Enemies: [member="Arcanus Ignis"]
Objective: Destroy the station.

"My ship isn't burning damn it; Its over on the left corner, parallel with us." This Trandoshan was getting on his nerves. Code swirled around him as he organized, and created a doorway in. He was searching, searching.........searching....... there! The power generator. Adson manipulated the controls. Everything in the station activated. He began to overload the entire system.
That would slow down further downloading processes.

Adson smashed, and tossed aside the datapad to break the connection. He turned to find the Trandoshan and Sith fighting again. He pulled out a thermal detonator. "Come on!" he growled at the Trandoshan, and grabbing his backpack, he started running for his ship. ​"Kami! Give us cover!" The Trandoshan was being affected b the Sith somehow. Irritated, Adson yanked out his DC-H7 and fired at the Sith.

[member="Adson Tracyn'kemir"]
" Im trying im dealing with a Sith lord here. " she said trying to break off from [member="Arcanus Ignis"]
"Skev it " she swung her lg and tripped the sit and broke i to a run.

Allies: None in the area
Enemies: [member="Alkor Centaris"] at the moment
Role: Attack cus I want to see if this fool is as strong as he says he is. ;) Luv u bby

The comrades of this man were told to continue on. Sure, I couldn't stop them all, and honestly, I could catch up to them if necessary. The single blade I held out towards the man seemed insignificant compared to his dual blades as they became separated. Almost as though he were trying to show me one up. I smiled behind my mask slightly as the explosion came around us. I firmly plated myself and watched as the explosion pushed at the robe I wore. The lightsaber floating in the air, still pointing at the man as I removed my robes to reveal a rather militaristic set up of my own. Replacing my hand on the floating weapon, I knew he would see the sword hilt over the back of my left shoulder. Even a simple blaster pistol on my right thigh. Just in case, I carried three of these special charges I could use should I have to fight someone in armor.

The tips of the energy bars in the man's hands burned into the ground. Considering the man's slightly smaller build than my own, I might have squashed him. However, He was strong. I could feel it. I knew it just from the look in his eye. Letting my blade drop, I walked forward. Letting my emotions rise up within my blood. Anger for him standing in my way. Hatred for him defying my stance. Fear of losing that which was close to me. I could feel fire in my veins. Tensions rising,

"I believe you have the wrong sense of pleasure Corellian."

Breaking the last bit of distance in a flash of speed with an upper cut of the crimson lightsaber aimed to cut him in two.

"Or should I say Brokellian?"

[member="Darth Abyss"] [member="Alyona Volkovna"] anyone else nearby enough to see this

Objective: Get a drink, I need some caffeine
Gear: Flash bangs, detonite, Lucky pimp gloves, Gourd of Booze(Hard liquor, 89% full), Sight beyond sight,

Obligatory Theme music: [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlcUtpo1T6M[/youtube]

Vorhi's opponent was still, sullen and seemingly completely apathetic. Or just patiently waiting from somethign else to happen. Well, if the boy was dead set on playing defense, there was no sense of Vorhi coming in with a dry mouth. He turned to the vending machine, rifling through his robe as he came to an utterly horriffic realiziation:

He left his wallet on the ship.

He frowned, punching the soda machine in annoyance with one hand, lifting it with the other, watchign as the power cord securing it to the wall popped of of the support strut, the now dented machine flickering as it's lights went out. He then threw it at the would be interloper, still cheery. Maybe the kid will take this seriously if I give him something to worry about, he tought with amusement as he sent the machine flying across the hangar towards the young man. The force flowed through the grandmaster's body as he hurled the machine, likely shining rahter brightly to those who could sense such things. It wasn't an aura of rage, or light, or dark. It was...mirthful, as if his spirit was in on some sort of cosmic joke that even the writer of this post didn't quite get.

As he released the machine and let it fly towards the boy, he laughed and bellowed: "Here, first round's on me!"

Somewhere in the distance, several monastic students groaned at a joke so lame they felt it in the force.

Abyss watched the man, still stoic and unfazed. Crossing blades with jedi and sith alike, and being a frequent guest of nar shadaas bars he had seen his fair share of rather strange opponents, but this man overshadowed them all. Cracking joke and overall behaving like he was suffering from some kind of mental disfunction he confused the sith, as for the first time he struggled to see beyond the surface and find a weakness he could use.

As the vending machine moved through the air, he decided to use the simplest option. Stepping to the side, the metal device passed by him and banged on the ground a few steps behind him. Slowly he could feel frustration, not because he felt like he couldn't beat his adversary, but because he was rather annoyed to fight ... this instead of a jedi. To him it felt like a waste of time more than anything else.

Without a bad oneliner on his lips, the slugthrower that had been hidden under his robe was drawn, and rested in his left. The weapon was aimed at the man, but he hadn't released a bullet yet.

"Why are you fighting me? What are you here to do, and what do you hope to gain?"

[member="Vorhi Alestrani"]

Krenis Skirata

K
Nearby: [member="Darth Veles"] [member="Iroatas"] [member="Darth Banshee"] [member="Darth Praetorias"] @Xalus
[member="Korro Kenyu"] [member="Micah Talith"] [member="Cerita Sarova"] [member="Ordo"] [member="Daxton Bane"] [member="Keira Ticon"]
Enemy: Specifically [member="Darth Ignus"]
-------------------------
Krenis moved, jumping back from the doorway as a Sith breezed in, followed by yet another starfighter slammed onto the hallway like a lid on a can, but he dropped to the ground. The ship crashed into the doorway, exploding into a fireball that scorched along the metal of his armor. He bit his lip as pain ran up and down his body. The armor was good, but even a fireball was a little much. Then to complicate matters, multiple thermal detonators went off just a little further down the hallway.

Shrapnel and fire tore through the once dark hallway to light it up far too bright. Sure, his helmet filtered most of it out, but still. That was a little much. All he wanted was to get out of the way of some shrapnel thrown by that one Sith. Not walk into a fight this bad, but looked like he was out of choices. Then a sonic rifle blaster pelted through the corridor. It jarred and punched his body like a tank and he rolled a little towards the entrance, but his armor protected against most sonic weapons. It was why he was able to use one.

His helmet had targeted close to a dozen individuals now, on top of the Sith he had been fighting, and could no longer see, because the doorway was blocked.

But that was quickly resolved. The crashed fighter exploded through the hallway throwing shrapnel through the hallway back down again, followed by another sonic blast. Krenis pushed himself back against the wall behind a chunk of debris as it slammed through the hallway. He had no idea what it did to everyone else, but he stayed on the ground for the moment. He double checked his din'uul. It was still operational and fully functional.

It would be time to use it shortly, but not yet. Krenis had no idea who any of these combatants were or who they fought for. But in this corridor, it could easily be time for some beskad work. But then there was that sonic rifle down the hall. In a moment of rather ironic empathy, Krenis felt a little bad for the Sith he had just taken a shot at with his own Deathrattle carbine. But then it was gone, and he turned his sonic carbine down the hallway and pulled the trigger.

He didn't know who or what it hit, but none of them were directly identified as a friend. Instead, the wave of hard sound would tear its way down the corridor in return. But then an alarm ran through the station. Self destruct in ten hours. Which wasn't particiularly helpful, but it was something. He still had his explosive charges. But they might still be of use in some way or another. Maybe he could disable the firing system.

Objective: Don't Die
In The Vicinity: [member="Darth Veles"] @Iroatas [member="Darth Banshee"] [member="Darth Praetorias"] @Xalus
[member="Korro Kenyu"] [member="Micah Talith"] [member="Cerita Sarova"] @Ordo @Daxton Bane [member="Keira Ticon"]
Enemy: [member="Krenis Skirata"]

Well. Things went from stupid to bad in about two seconds flat. More falling starighters. Exploding starfighters. Blasts of shrapnel everywhere. Multiple shots of sonic weaponry firing this way and that. The only thing going for him was that he was still in the hangar and his opponent was trapped inside the corridor of death. Not that it was particularly useful for him to have that be the case, but at least it did, temporarily, end their combat. Which, in his mind, would buy him the time to more or less do what he came there for anyway, which was to find a way to take down the station before it totally nuked the entire galaxy.

And then the whole place rocked as it fired. And then the notice that it was going to self destruct. Well, that kind of made his efforts sort of moot. Maybe he could get something out of it, at least. He chose to leave Krenis to his own devices, considering the man was trapped in a hallway of death that Leos had no desire to enter. He used the starfighter as a shield until the explosions stopped, and then made his way across the hangar, careful to avoid other battles, to a door on the far side. He tried the door controls, but found the thing locked. Not all that surprising since the hangar was being invaded by war parties.

He shoved his lightsaber into the door controls. It would be easier to burn out the locking mechanism than burning his way through the door. In the meantime, he kept his eyes on lookout in case the Mandalorian decided to come back for a second go at things.

Alkor tilted his head as the man dropped his outer layer and revealed a spartan degree of dress that seemed far more fitting for combat. It was rare to see someone so enthused, yet oddly satisfying. The malice that burned beneath the surface of the Corellian exile swirled slowly to life and ignited a flame akin to life in his cerulean gaze. Darkness twisted and welled up, and a sea of bloody red fire flooded his pupils. They writhed in mortal combat, his natural gaze at war with the corruption that threatened them. From darkness he came, and to darkness he returned.

It was his instinctive reaction to lick his chops as the man fed himself on base emotions, dimly aware that this foe was able to bolster himself in a way not unlike he had been trained. But Alkor did not instantly saturate himself in the untapped rage that he kept locked away, deep. Hatred was a familiar tool, and when it existed in close proximity, the former Jen'jidai understood- intimiately- how to make it his own.

In the Force, [member="Atheus"] was a nexus of screams. They grew louder with each moment that passed, and Alkor relished their anguish. This opponent drew on a lifetime of darkness to create power, and Alkor found humor in that. The emptiness that came with such means was what made him the consummate killer that he was.

"You feel that talk of Corellia offends me?" he asked. "I suppose that would be a natural assumption to make."

He took a shallow step forward without rising to the goading. He had no reason to give this man more answers; and only questions would remain as Alkor Centaris erupted into motion. Little more than a stain of black against the hellish scene of terror, his burning white blades moved at blinding speed.

From Atheus' left, the first blade rose to cut from hip to shoulder. As he encroached, Alkor twisted his body and brought the opposite blade around in the wake of his first attack, a powerful and momentum infused backhanded blow.

How this man responded would be... interesting.

Objective: Escape the hangar
Allies: [member="Adson Tracyn'kemir"], [member="Kami Meran"]
Enemies: Anyone impeding escape

Causstik felt Adson grab his arm and he snapped back to reality. The voices withdrew from his mind and he found himself facing the Sith again, but last he remembered he was running for Tracyn'kemir's ship. He had blacked out again... "Come on!" Adson shouted "she's a little busy right now," then Causstik noticed the detonator in her hand. He shook his head then ran after Kami and Adson. "Why am I naked!" Causstik cried after them.

Role: Attack cus I want to see if this fool is as strong as he says he is. ;) Luv u bby

I could feel the strength of the man ripple through him in response to me. His power was darkened. Killing was a pastime for this man. He got past my assault at poking fun towards the man's broken homeworld from the Netherworld event. I tested him. Was he as resilient as I thought he was? Yes, to some extent. But the fun part comes. He was going to gift me with his skills and powers as a force user. Show me how he fought. I really wanted to see the rage that this man could control.

I smiled with glee behind my mask as he returned my uppercut. Missing him, the follow through caused my blade to swing up towards the center of the man's chest. I could feel the twinge of pain on my left side. Twisting my upper half to my left, and leaning to the right, The blade of plasma sailed over my face. Frizzing the ends of my hair that had not quite moved in time. My crimson blade sliding between us to let the second blade slide across the surface of one another.

"Tis a jest. I just have to poke."

Both blades passing my head, swinging my right arm back out at his midsection, and twisting my upper half back to face the man. Left arm swinging in a left cross to his jaw. Enough force to break a bone, or cause some serious harm.

[member="Darth Abyss"] [member="Alyona Volkovna"] anyone else nearby enough to see this

Location: The less than happy Hangar, next to the wall, in middle, give or take.
Objective: Get a drink, I need some caffeine
Gear: Flash bangs, detonite, Lucky pimp gloves, Gourd of Booze(Hard liquor, 89% full), Sight beyond sight, et cetera.

Obligatory Theme music: [youtube]https://youtu.be/bbiwGgtfzXE[/youtube]

"I already asked you to tell me everything you know about this base. You told me that it was time to die, did you forget when I hit you in the head, lad?" He was still smiling, genial and polite as ever. "Or you're just a really, really poor listener. So, I reiterate: What is the purpose of this thing? What threat does it cause to this galaxy? And what, exactly, do you think is keeping you safe right now?" He said as he put his hands in his sleeves, folded gently. "For the record, a slugthrower isn't enough to spook me, kid. So, answer my questions, or things get worse. Your call." He sighed thoughtfully. This kid wasn't fighting, he was just hoping to hold the old man hostage.

He sighed, palming the remote switch. He didn't watn to ruin his fun this early. But if this kid was gonna insist on fighting dirty, than he wasn't going to stay gracious. He had bigger problems at this point, includign the dead people currently screaming obscenities at him in the back of his head.

The Sith will lie, it will doom us all.

The sith will tell the truth, the weapon is a blessing.

The Sith is dull, fight another.

A different ghost whispered soemthign else entirely. One he hadn't sen in weeks, suddenly appeared before him.

The Butcher of Togoria is here. EEEEENNNDDD HIIIIMMM!!!

Fething dead people never knew when to shut up. He looked at the younger man. He knew that last punch broke a bone or two. "Come now, do you really want to keep fighting? Or do you want to tell the truth?"

Alkor's eyes came around from the spin as his foe thinly stopped the second blade from dealing him a deadly blow. The first feint had done it's work- the two uppercuts clashed mid-motion and cancelled one another out. Sparks flew from not one, but two successive impacts. Like a dervish, the Dark Jedi Master brought his body through in a fluid motion. The blade in his left hand was situated perfectly between the two men so that it could react to probing strikes, intentional due to the double-edged nature of a spinning strike.

He was rewarded by his opponent when the man fielded the anticipated strike. A deft circle parry met the stabbing strike, and Alkor shunted the attack away. Residual heat hissed and spat across his midsection from how fast and loose he had played the defense, but defense was never the ultimate strategy of a Jar'Kai duelist. Pain, however, was fuel for power. Heat blossomed from the volcanic burn and rushed through his body, validating him with lasting memory of the weapon's touch. His singed bandages had given way to reveal now-partly cauterized, formerly festering wounds on his torso.

Alkor did not so much as gasp at the new sensation. It was all the same to him. Pain was his life, and his life was pain.

The pain, however, quickly became something else. His anger at the touch augmented his movement. The world seemed to move slowly around him, and he watched the limb encroach in slow motion. His lips twisted upward into a monstrous smile. The punch came for his face, and he turned the cheek to mitigate some of the damage. His face reeled from the impact, but his body continued to move.

Due to their position, as Alkor shifted his body, his right arm rocketed up at the man's extended appendage. There was a layer of some metal, but that was of little consequence. The sheer heat from a lightsaber against metal was generally enough to superheat the afflicted area, and that damage would in turn severely inhibit the nerve clusters beneath, not to mention cause a considerable amount of pain- provided it connected.

His left arm wasted no time after the shunt, and as his right arm made a bid to slice into the other man's left bicep, his second blade raced to puncture [member="Atheus"] through the right shoulder and take his weapon handling arm out of commission.

Music Selection: World Without End

My arm was exposed. I was careless. Using my arm as a weapon when he had two lightsabers out? Risky, High risk, and high reward. Making contact with the man's jaw, I could feel the thud in my arm. Reverberating all the way up my arm. it felt good to make a solid hit on the man. However, I had to act fast. His own blade was coming for my arm. Instead of pulling it straight back, I swung my arm outwards. The solid white blade scraping against the metal. Tearing off of piece, and making the hot metal sear my arm. I grunted slightly in pain. Trying to stifle my pain. Only, I let it fuel me.

Instead of using the force to heal myself, or to reduce the pain, I focused everything on the man. Consuming his own pain from the burn on his side, and the punch to his face. His darkness fed me. My stomach filling up on his power. However, I had a sly thought of him unable to do the same to me. He couldn't feel anything emotionally based, or mentally based from me. Sure, he could feel the power radiating, but not come in direct contact like I could. He sped up, and so did I. Drawing a little more heavily into the force to increase my own strength and speed to keep up, and surpass him.

The lunge towards my arm was met with a flick of my wrist. Smacking the saber away from me. The tip of the blade once more grazing my skin. Enough to cause a burn mark. Blistering hide would replace the red skin I had now. Pain would come later. As the crimson blade swung out from the follow through of the flicking motion, I brought it back between us as an underhanded swing at the man's shoulder.

The man's Jar'kai was impressive. Able to use both blades with accuracy and enough strength to force me to push a little more than I wanted. it was good. I felt good. However, I needed to keep up. My left hand calling upon a second lightsaber. A shoto activating with an orange blade, ready to defend myself for the next oncoming strike.

He was not the one one who could use two lightsabers.

When the man brought his weapon around to force Alkor's quick thrust away, the exile spat out a gobbet of blood from where he had bitten into his cheek. The familiar metallic flavor flooded his mouth and he let out a maniacal laugh. His eyes burned a vibrant violet color now, a steady grip on the darkness he'd summoned. [member="Atheus"] brought his weapon down in a powerful hack toward the fallen Jen'jidai's shoulder, but was met with the slight resistance of Alkor's own left handed saber.

He held the alabaster blade at an angle as his hand punched upward to intercept the cleaving blow. Due to the inertia of the motion, his blade ground along the edge of his opponent's with a lengthy screech and bathed them in another array of sparks. The attack was neutralized, effectively.

But Alkor was not content to stop at a simple defensive measure. As his opponent's weapon was guided away, he utilized the resistance it offered his weapon to magnify the power of his next attack with a delayed response. The muscles in his bicep and forearm contracted and expanded rapidly as the crimson blade flowed off of opaque white, and he ripped the blade downward in an arc from overhead. If it connected, he could reasonably split the man's cranium into two equal portions.

The second attack happened only slightly before the first. His right hand saber had been smacked aside by the left arm in a concerted effort to prevent massive damage, but Alkor spun the blade round in a fast arc to situate it for another attack. With a ferocious swing, he brought the blade at Atheus' midsection in a controlled arc. That was around the time another lightsaber announced its arrival, and the Demon of Corellia watched as a new, orange light bathed the battlefield.

All around them, chaos reigned. The cacophony of explosions and the smell of burnt fuel and death littered the hangar with an aura of familiar death. Blood drooled down Alkor's lips as he smiled wickedly, at perfect harmony in the midst of it all.

This was his world.

Music Selection: Warriors,

The tides had turned. Faster and faster we went. His blade stopping my own, and then cleaving at me from two different directions at the same moment. The orange blade flipping to be in a reverse grip, blocking the man's saber to my mid section completely, and the force brought my own blade very close to the clothing I wore. The fibers hardening from the heat. The crimson lightsaber moving in a wide arc fast enough to look as though I had a shield on my right hand. Keeping both blades in place, The white and red saber blades illuminating my steel grey eyes. Pure excitement filled them.

With the man wide open, I brought up my leg between us, and sent a spartan kick to his chest. Intending to send him reeling back away from me. As it may not be looked to be protected, it was. Defending myself should he somehow break through my sabers. We were getting a little too close for my liking. Even more so, I wanted to grasp a little more of the situation. However, if he really felt he wanted to press the advantage, then the man would find himself in trouble.

"I have to show respect for a man who knows his way with a saber. Consider me impressed."

Music Selection: Dancing Mad

His wrists crossed in the manner he intended, reinforcing both blades in a cross pattern. It would be a simple matter from there to double his effective power in a combined blow, but his opponent had other plans. As Alkor's blades were brought down in front of him, his opponent loosed a powerful kick toward his midsection. The kick took him in the gut, which blasted the air from his lungs in a single, heavy exhalation.

If [member="Atheus"] was watching, he'd have seen the smile on Alkor's face stretch as he folded into the blow, taken more to his gut than his chest as intended. Both lightsabers twisted as he was propelled backward, and he moved them like scissors from each side of the man's leg with the intention of taking the limb clean off.

Regardless of the effectiveness of that effort, Alkor found himself skidding along the floor of the hangar with the Force to stabilize him. He backpedaled into a proper stance and took a shallow breath, still very much in control of his oxygen levels. As a master of the arts that helped him to maintain and augment his own being, the bloodied bastard was slow to tire.

The other man's words were praise, but Alkor hardly heard them. During his time with the Order, his function was that of cold, hardened killer. The extent of his conversation skills was acerbic at best, and not well suited for touching and meaningful conversation. He answered with only a grunt, both blades slowly dipping once more into that lax, yet ready stance with their tips toward the cold, hard floor.

"You came here without knowing anything?"

Unseen because of his mask, Abyss raised an eyebrow, honestly surprised about the man. He thought that the questions he had asked in the beginning had been nothing else than part of an elaborate fighting style based on confusion and psychology. Now he came to the conclusion that his opponent was completely clueless and very probably insane. To his own surprise that had been exactly the kind of advantage he had hoped and searched for, a weakness inside the mans mind. Oh how easy it would have been if he knew where to look in the first place, instead of analysing any small part of his behaviour. Time to unleash the skill he was most talented in. Deception and acting.

"This station is known as the omega, a research facility belonging to the sith. We are just here to defend what is ours, what we worked for, from the claws of the jedi. I hope you understand that."

His voice was smooth as silk, and there was no hint of a lie in it, he seemed like a honest mean answering a question as truthfully as possible.

[member="Vorhi Alestrani"]

Allies: [member="Causstik Rahn"] | [member="Kami Meran"]
Enemies: @Arcanus Ignus
Objective: Leave the Omega station with the data.

"Who cares*, Adson replied. He left the Trandoshan to run for himself. Adson sprinted rapidly across the hangar. [member="Kami Meran"] would keep the Sith busy. Hopefully she would survive long enough. Some random stormtrooper got in his way. A solid blast to the neck ended that problem. He weaved through the maze of ships without a further problem. Hopefully the Trandoshan was behind him. He ran up to his ship, hitting buttons on his cufflink. The ship opened up. Adson ran inside, throwing his backpack in a locker. They he charged for the cockpit. He flung himself into the pilots seat and began activating all of the systems. He kept the ramp down, and rotated the ship above all of the others. There was the Sith. A bank of turbolasers swung around fired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom