Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Farewell Devaron

"Guys guys, relax. I was messing around about the order. Come with me if you want to, I don't care. I'm always down for beating up bad people so I m going no matter what."

After waving my hands In a calm down motion, I took a sip of my drink. It was the same one I order with Dixon. Still tasted fruity. Looking upon the four of us, I thought we could make a pretty could team. Sure, Dezik seemed like he has a stick up his arse. And Dixon seemed a little hot-headed as well. But, we could make it work.

All I was waiting on was to see if they were in.

Dixon/Akaan Dixon/Akaan
Camo Orerig Camo Orerig
Dezik Agorr Dezik Agorr

Objective: Stay out of trouble
Focus: Camo Orerig Camo Orerig Dixon/Akaan Dixon/Akaan Okkeus Dainlei Okkeus Dainlei

"I uh..." Dezik said before trailing off. Camo's mention of having bad aim had caught Dezik off guard, and boy did Dezik have bad aim. Instead he sat in silence listening to the others speak. Dezik's aim was far from good and that had partially been the reason he had trained as a heavy weapons trooper.

When the drinks came Dezik looked down hesitantly. So far he had kept his helmet on but with the drinks here now he'd need to take it off. The trooper slowly removed his helmet, setting it on the table revealing a clean shaven tanned face, his hair still as a buzzcut. Above his brow a tattoo of the stormtrooper corp. "Chakta sai kae" he responded to Camo as he took a sip from his drink. The man may have been a stormtrooper for the past decade of his life but he still remembers his childhood scrounging about in the slums of Corellia.

Dezik looked over to Camo once more as he talked about the Galactic Alliance and as Akaan went over galactic history Dezik had briefly known. Of course Dezik knew of the Galactic Civil War, he had to learn about the origins of the stormtrooper corps while in training. "Galaxy has come a long way from the days of the Galactic Empire. It's legacy seems to be broken up amongst many groups. The Galactic Alliance seems somewhat stable so don't count them out. The real rebels are those Outer Planets Alliance folks. They don't take kindly to authority of any sort." he said before taking another sip and continuing. "The CIS is a thing as well, but I don't know much about what they do."

As Camo had made his own little recruiting pitch Dezik let out a grin, about to make his own. "The folks in the New Imperial Order are good, and they don't have a Sith in charge either. They are also the closest thing we got to the Empire of old. But if sticking it out with one faction doesn't exactly sound like your kind of thing then becoming a merc is a good way to go. Pick up jobs from who you want when you want. If you find a group you like you can always decide to join up with them later down the line"

Coruscant // Restaurant // Open
Dezik Agorr Dezik Agorr Dixon/Akaan Dixon/Akaan Okkeus Dainlei Okkeus Dainlei

Br8YpBr.png

Camo's ordering of the drinks had achieved what he wanted, the removal of helmets. He took Dezik's appearance in without it looking like he was, the buzzcut reminding him of himself when he was younger, it had only been in later years when he'd effectively began working on his own and needed to blend in on missions that he'd let his hair grow out and the beard grow in. The tattoo above his brow of the stormtrooper corps confirmed the mans allegiance to them. He was surprised when Dezik replied to his toast although he wasn't sure why, they seemed to share many similarities and a reasonably similar outlook on life, maybe that was down to Corellia?

"You're from Corellia too?"
his question was more of a statement in earnest. He nodded towards Dezik then listened to his explanation of the lay of the lands before putting in his two credits worth, "I'd pretty much agree with all of that, there's a few smaller groups dotted around here and there, there's chatter of a Fleet of ships out towards Revyia in the Outer Rim but not too much is known on them, just that they are accepting anyone who wants away from the Sith, but they are in their infancy and noone knows what way that will go" Camo paused for a moment before continuing, "It depends on what you want, you can use some of these places to hone your skills and then branch of on your own path, or you can float around and try and learn on the job so to speak" Camo left it at that and waited for a response, in his opinion the training you get from a military program was invaluable, but he was aware that many a smuggler, mercenary or bounty hunter hadn't got that experience and done pretty well for themselves.

I listened as Camo and Dezik talked. There was mention of home worlds. That reminded me of Dixon's situation. Grabbing his attention, I whispered to him, just quiet enough so the others couldn't hear.

"So what is our plan? Are we still going back to your planet to start a fight? Are these two coming along? Just trying to figure this all out."

I took another sip of my drink. What would happen if the other two didn't want to go? Besides, I didn't want to go in and start a fight where there wasn't one needed.

Camo Orerig Camo Orerig Dezik Agorr Dezik Agorr Dixon/Akaan Dixon/Akaan

"I'll follow you, Okkeus, for now. At least until I figure things out and get a real plan. As for you two, as he said, feel free to come along. Trust your gut though. If you decide against it, that's all up to you. I'd appreciate the help.... " he said "...... yet my goal is to not need help." he ended with a slight chuckle.

What a day.

"I'm affraid my work keep's me tied down to the Core for now, I wish you all safe journies though and look forward to our paths crossing again" he raised a glass and nodded his head making it clear he had no ill-will to anyone here, in truth the though of going on an adventure with a bunch of strangers did somewhat tempt the ranger but in reality his work with the GA would not allow it at this moment, he had no leave available to him and had to be ready for the next assignment at a moments notice. Maybe another time.

Objective: Stay out of trouble
Focus: Camo Orerig Camo Orerig Dixon/Akaan Dixon/Akaan Okkeus Dainlei Okkeus Dainlei

"Pay me and I'll follow you horn head. Not the Jedi though. I'm still suspicious about you." he said pointing at Okkeus. The mercenary raised his cup as Camo did before taking another sip. They were an interesting bunch. A Jedi, Stormtrooper, Ranger and drifter. Not your average bar line-up but hey, they hadn't tried to punch Dezik or hurl cheesy insults at him so they were good in his book. Maybe even the Jedi but just barely.

The stormtrooper looked to Camo as he spoke about being tied down to the core. "Sounds like you got your work cut out for you here. Seeing loads of job requests from former and current Imperial warlords which I assume is never a good thing for the Alliance." he said before letting out a small chuckle. "Hey, maybe we'll end up against each other. Good old Ranger versus Stormtrooper, eh?" Dezik liked a good scrap and although Orerig was a good man he'd always wanted to test himself against a ranger.

OOC: This thread has apparently been abandoned and forgotten, partially my fault though out of my control. I am morphing it into a several-thread (possibly) extended story. This will be the last post on the thread.

Everything suddenly froze. All three men he'd talked to were silent and motionless. Suddenly everything went white, Akaan squinted, making out what appeared to be a grid around him. The people around him were now just light outlines. The environment looked like an animated image on a ship's nav computer. What was this madness?

"H-hello?" Akaan said, trembling.

"Hello, Akaan. We are here to help you. You will wake up soon."

Everything disappeared as Akaan slipped into unconsciousness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom