Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Farewell Devaron

Akaan took one last look at the world behind him. The humid, green planet of Devaron was the source of all of Akaan's pain. The loss of his parents, the exploitation of the planet's resources with no care for the Devaroinian people, and the utter lack of control in anything that took place both motivated, and forced Akaan to this moment. He was leaving. Hopefully forever.

Looking back reinforced his resolve, and he took a long breath, then turned to the old G-class shuttle. The crew, a smuggling group, had already entered and started the engines. They were part of the problem, and Akaan hated them just as much as the government that killed his parents, but they were his only way off this planet. He entered the shuttle, and took a seat with his few possessions. His..possessions...literally a handful of credits, one change of clothes, and an old model 57 blaster pistol. "Not much, I need to find a way to get more." He thought "There should be plenty of opportunities on Coruscant."

Coruscant, the center of the galaxy, and the capital of the Galactic Alliance. Surely he would find a way to earn, steal, or otherwise gain resources there. "Guess I wait." he thought, closing his eyes.

He awoke to the sound of the captain's voice. "
Wake up, Devaronian. We're here. We will drop you off, but make it quick, we can't hover here too long." . Akaan quickly jumped to his feet and grabbed the small backpack of his possessions. "Thanks, Captain. Hope I never have to see you again." he said, quickly stepping off the ramp. He barely thought about the fact that his step off was the first step into a new life, and the future. He had been dropped off in a less populated alley of the urban planet. Still, there were quite a few people walking around. Some entered or left buildings, one civilian, a Gamorean, exited a building wearing a chef's outfit, and dumped oil from a pan. "A restaurant. I'm hungry, and that'd be a good place to get my bearings." Akaan thought, making his way around to the entrance. Suddenly a large human male rammed into him, knocking him down. "Oi! Watch where you're going, would ya you alien scum!" Akaan quickly rose to his feet. The man was obviously drunk, as he stumbled around. His clothes were stained with vomit, and his face was flushed. He had already made his way past the now sore and hungry Devaroinian. "Great start" Akaan said to himself, softly, as he reached for his bag. Suddenly he realized it wasn't anywhere near him. "BLAST! That's all I had! It took me a year to get that much!"

Now he was sore, hungry, AND had no possessions. Still, the restaurant was a good start. He made his way toward it again....

Sitting at the booth, I saw the man walked in. To me, he looked like he had seen better days. In fact, WAY better days. The restaurant was packed during this hour, with no empty seats.

“Hey you! New guy!”

He turned his head. I motioned for him to come and sit with me. Besides, I wasn’t using the other side of the booth. He walked over cautiously and slowly sat down. I began to talk.

“So, what happened during your day that made you end up like this? And here?”

Dixon/Akaan Dixon/Akaan

"That's...a long story." Akaan said, carefully thinking out his next words. This is what he was here for...to find help, someone he could use to raise himself up, even if he stepped on the poor soul that chose to help. But he was getting ahead of himself. "Let's just say I had a very bad day that included being robbed within minutes of landing here." He didn't say anything about how few credits he truly had...zero...nor how he got here, or why he was on the planet to begin with. Best to be careful, many would take advantage of his situation and goals if they knew. "Best wait for this guy to reveal more about himself before I reveal more." Akaan thought to himself.

"So who might you be, friend?" he said, masking the slight Imperial accent that many of his kind had. He didn't need the attention his accent would bring on a Galactic Alliance world, considering so many enemies of the Galactic Alliance had such an accent. Or at least Akaan thought they did, but his understanding of galactic events wasn't quite up to date.

Okkeus Dainlei Okkeus Dainlei

Objective: Wipe blood off boots/find something to eat.
Tags : Dixon/Akaan Dixon/Akaan Okkeus Dainlei Okkeus Dainlei

Having recently arrived to coruscant it was no surprise not too many people took a liking to his old Sith Imperial styled Stormtrooper helmet he wore. While walking by the restaurant a beggar had punched him with no warning, turning around Dezik faced the old man, wearing an old and ripped Galactic Alliance uniform. "Great. A homeless veteran." he thought to himself before discretely pulling the man down an alleyway and beating him to a pulp. "Stormtroopers 1, Galactic Alliance 0." he said to the bloodied man before walking away.

Dezik needed a new plan. He couldn't go around beating every homeless veteran across Coruscant so he quickly darted into the restaurant, a few blood splatters on his helmet and his gloves. The stormtrooper got many obvious stares from the packed restaurant but it was too late to back out now. And hey, maybe the food wasn't half bad here.

Last edited:
"My name is Okkeus. Okkeus Dainlei. Jedi Knight, Spacer, Smuggler, all around bad*ss."

I chuckled at my own joke. Trying to get this guy to lighten up a little bit. You will never make it in the galaxy if you had your funny bone surgically removed. Flagging down the waiter droid, I motioned my hand toward Dixon.

"Why don't you get something to drink, on me. I'll have something fizzy."

He ordered his drink, then the waiter droid sped off. I didn't quite have the mans trust yet, so I decided to leave me helmet on. Let the mystery continue.

"So, robbed in the first few minutes of being on Coruscant. Sounds normal. How can I help you out?"

Dixon/Akaan Dixon/Akaan
Dezik Agorr Dezik Agorr

Coruscant // Restaurant // Open

Br8YpBr.png

Camo had just finished his meal as the Devaronian entered the restaurant, he wasn't much taller than Camo but was built much bigger, he estimated a good 40lbs heavier than himself. That and the horns and skin colour made him a rather noticeable presence. Camo watch as the Devaronian was signalled over to this table by one of the restaurants occupants.

People watching was what he did. It came with the occupation he supposed, as a ranger you need to have your wits about you at all times on a mission and it naturally filtered into his down time too. He had positioned himself in the restaurant as best he could to ensure he could see as much of the dining room and the entrance as possible, again this was something he just did naturally.

Camo ordered another drink and as his table was being cleared a new arrival in the restaurant piqued his interest again. Interesting thought Camo as the newcomer arrived, stormtrooper helmet perched upon their head. Camo hated helmets, never trust anyone in a helmet, especially one in a stormtrooper helmet.

He had initially decided it was going to be a quick meal and return to his quarters, he wasn't one for socializing normally, but something kept him from drinking up, this evening could go one of two ways and Camo had an feeling which way it was going to go.

Akaan laughed a dry, quick laugh at the joke, unsure of how much was a joke and how much was true. If the man was truly a jedi, he wasn't to be trusted. That, on top of the fact he wore a mask. "What are you hiding?" he thought, as the droid arrived with two fizzy beverages. Akaan took one, and gave the other to Okkeus. "So how are you going to drink with that mask?" He inquired with a slight smile. Finally he'd have a face to the man he spoke to.

He had tried to keep his eyes on Okkeus, and his immediate area rather than scanning the many, many patrons around them, but he couldn't help but notice one man who walked in with...a Stormtrooper mask? In Coruscant? "Man must have a death sentence. Still, best keep an eye on him." He thought.

He turned his attention to Okkeus, fully aware that he hadn't answered the mysterious "jedi"'s question. However, the "jedi" also had not answered his.

Objective: Eat/Stay alert
Focus: Open

The stares Dezik got were no less comforting than the one the GA veteran gave him. Barraged with sneers and insults gave Dezik the impression he walked into the wrong bar. "Go back to Bastion Stormtrooper scum." a man shouted at him. Dezik looked at the man and in a sarcastic tone said "Yeah, nice to meet you to nerf herder." obviously not looking to calm the situation down in any way. Despite the sneers and insults he recieved no one had came forth to challenge him. Probably because of his Heavy Repeater strapped to his back and the thermal detonators he brandished on his bandoliers. "Good. At least no one here is an idiot." he thought to himself.

Dezik stood there waiting for a seat until eventually one came and he bolted for it, taking refuge in his little booth. The waiter droid soon followed and asked for his order. "At least you don't hate my existence. Just get me a Spotchka" he said, knowing well his drink will probably be spat in. Dezik's had worse though. Under his helmet he eyed those who hadn't insulted him, including Camo Orerig Camo Orerig , Okkeus Dainlei Okkeus Dainlei and Dixon/Akaan Dixon/Akaan . In his mind he was trying to tell if anyone was part of the local authorities who for sure would not appreciate Dezik being here.

He gave up attempting to snoop out a GA agent and instead in line with Dezik's previous not well thought out move of wearing a Sith Empire Stormtrooper helmet on Coruscant he started fiddling with his thermal detonators. From removing the casing to hitting it against the table, Dezik was merely trying to find a way to shorten the timer. The stormtrooper however, hadn't stopped to think how smashing a thermal detonator against a table may cause a level of... discomfort in others.

Last edited:
“Haha, you got me there.”

I knew at some point my helmet would come off. Oh well, better sooner than later. Placing both hands on the side of my helmet, I began to lift it off. But I stopped. A Stormtrooper just entered the restaurant. A nerfing Stormtrooper. Like, the ones that battle centuries ago. Waiting until he had found a booth, I then took my helmet off. Placing it to the left of me, right on the table, I left Dixon take it in.

“You’re...you’re a child?”

“Sixteen, actually. Just a wee bit older than a child.”

The man’s surprised expression stayed on his face. I wonder what he would say next. Hopefully no child jokes. He must realize I have my lightsaber in me.

Dixon/Akaan Dixon/Akaan
Dezik Agorr Dezik Agorr
Camo Orerig Camo Orerig

Okkeus Dainlei Okkeus Dainlei Dixon/Akaan Dixon/Akaan Dezik Agorr Dezik Agorr

Br8YpBr.png

Camo shifted in his seat slightly then reached for his newly arrived drink. He took a long sip then set it down again. His eyes flitted over the patrons again, a few of them had voiced their displeasure at the arrival of Dezik Agorr Dezik Agorr , the unwanted guest had in turn replied with a few choice words of his own. A few more customers began to become further unsettled when he began playing with thermal detonators at the table. Camo shook his head and suppressed a laugh at the move, the man seemed almost as capable as Camo at making friends.

Camo noted that the stranger with the Devaronian had removed his helmet. He was younger than what Camo was expecting, much younger, although he clearly had an air of confidence about him, so much so that Camo arrived at the conclusion he was either a Jedi or a fool. The Corellian assumed it was the former. He had worked with many a Jedi recently, and they almost always exuded confidence.

Suddenly one of the fiercer, and well watered patrons launched himself from his seat with such vigour that the table he was at overturned and sent the food and drinks sprawling across the floor, "SITH SCUM" screamed the assailant as he launched himself towards Dezik Agorr Dezik Agorr .

Camo sprang into action. He launched himself from his seat with surprising agility, avoiding his table and taking down the overly drunk would-be attacker. "Easy there big guy" growled Camo as he incapacitated the man on the floor, "I'm just as happy to see that helmet here as you are but you'll regret this in the morning" he patted the big guy on the shoulder as he waited for him to calm down.

As the aggressor realised he wasn't getting up unless Camo allowed him to, he eased up trying to struggle free, "OK! OK! Let me up!" he pleaded with the Ranger, "Of course" replied Camo as he began to loosed his grip "Just make sure you call it a night, picking a fist fight with a guy with a repeator to hand and a whole load of pain on his bandoliers probably isn't one of your smartest moves, especially when you're a few sheets to the wind"

Camo returned to his feet and helped the man up who was looking decidedly wobblier than he had previously, he nodded at Camo and made his way to the exit without a second glance back at anyone. That went better than it could have thought Camo as he returned to his drink feeling all eyes on him.

Before Akaan could take in the reality that this "jedi" was a kid, he had witnessed what would have been a terrible fight be quelled by a man with quite the reflexes. "Another Jedi?" He thought. Sure, the power of the Jedi was a topic he knew little about, but he did know it included above average reflexes, moving stuff with their mind, and invading one's thoughts. "This place is turning out to be a real swell place..." He thought, listing every incident since his arrival just a short time ago.

The situation had calmed, and many had gone back to their eating and conversing, but Akaan was now in high alert, and adrenaline coursed through his veins. He checked everyone around him with quick glimpses, observing how drunk they were, if they were drunk at all, as well as what kind of heat they were carrying. Most were armed with typical blaster pistols or vibro knives, except the Stormtrooper, and Okkeus. The trooper was heavily armed, with a repeater, and grenades (Which he fiddled with, startling Akaan). But it was Okkeus who had the lightsaber. "So he is a jedi!" Akaan mused.

"Guess I better be honest then, if he's reading my mind...." He warned himself silently. "Alright. My name's Dixon. I'm a 21 year old, born on Devaron. My parents were killed a year ago and my planet is being exploited by criminals for resources and credits. I want revenge, and I swear I'll never be in a position where I'm utterly powerless to do anything to protect my family, friends, or self. That includes owing a jedi for helping me, so if you're going to take some sort of debt to help me, I decline your offer. To be honest, I dislike your type...the Jedi I mean. They run around with their laser swords taking down battalions of troops and offer their "wisdom" to everyone. They are so called "Keepers of the peace" but all I are warriors. I mean look at you....16 years old and you have battle armor, and show off your many professions. I'm sure that guy over there is one of you as well, isn't he? Stepping in and stopping that drunk the way he did." Akaan motioned toward the man that had stopped the fight.

Hopefully the jedi didn't know he lied about his name. Akaan was a memorable name, and in a place this crowded, it probably wasn't good to let them all know who he was. Besides, "Dixon" sounds good.

“That guy over there? Oh yes, he is a Jedi. Very powerful. In fact, if he looks at you, red beams will shoot from his eyes and make you evaporate into thin ai...”

That was too much for me. Laughter spilled from my mouth. I could tell Dixon wasn’t impressed, but that was besides the point.

“Anyway, after listening to your story, I want to help. I’m not much of a good solo fighter, but I can help you find some people. People that will fight for what is right.”

I could see Dixon starting to smile a little, like this was his big moment. Finally, vengeance could be served.

“But, only under one condition.”

The smile faded. He started to become a little angry, and I know why.

“I told you, I’m not going to owe anyone anything.”

“I know I know, but the condition is very small. I get to call you Akaan.”

Winking at him, I called back the waiter droid for another round of drinks.

Dixon/Akaan Dixon/Akaan
Camo Orerig Camo Orerig
Dezik Agorr Dezik Agorr

Last edited:
Objective: Stay out of trouble
Focus: Camo Orerig Camo Orerig

Dezik watched as the drunk patron prepared to challenge him and briefly thought, "Oh, so you're approaching me?" and was about to stand and fight before Camo Orerig Camo Orerig took the patron down. Now this was interesting, Dezik expected the people would join the drunk man and Dezik would be involved in another cantina brawl turned warzone but no, instead this man had intervened and now the entire restaurant looked to him including Dezik.

When his drink came Dezik lifted his helmet until only his mouth was exposed and he quickly downed the drink. Better no one knew his face here. As he sat there fixing his detonator he still was fixated on Camo. The man was one of the few who didn't hurl an insult at Dezik and then came to intervene when a challenger appeared he took him down before he could reach the Stormtrooper. "Better find out who my friend is here. Beats drinking Spotchka alone" he thought to himself before standing up and walking over to Camo's table. "So what's you're deal then Mr. Peacekeeper. Most folks would've joined that man regardless of my weapon. I also reckon I'd run out of ammo in here so these lovely people would eventually overpower me." He turned to the other patrons in the restaurant. "That isn't a challenge by the way."

Br8YpBr.png

"No deal" replied Camo calmly as the stranger approached his table. He nodded towards the empty chair opposite him as he took another sip of his drink, "I just wanted a peaceful evening, not much chance of that with you blowing the place up now is there?" he smiled whilst indulging in a small chuckle.

Camo ran his fingers through his hair as he considered what to do next, the place seemed calmer than it was 5 minutes ago but as with most things in the galaxy it doesn't take much to make the pot boil over. Finally, he decided to just ask the question everyone was thinking in the place, "question is, why would anyone think it was a clever idea to wear what you are on Coruscant?" He paused for a moment as he noticed the Daveronian point at him, "Can I help you my friend?" he called out over the to where the Dixon/Akaan Dixon/Akaan and Okkeus Dainlei Okkeus Dainlei , a quiet night he had wanted but a quiet night he was not going to get it appeared.

How do I always end up in these situations? Thought Camo to himself, stuck at a table with a man who appears to have a deathwish and gaining potentially unwanted attention from a rather intimidating looking Daveronian, having said that how many aren't intimidating in appearance?

"Kriffing Jedi!" Akaan immediately thought. Unfortunately, the other jedi, if he was one, called him out. "I don't know, can you? You seem a bit preoccupied with that Imperial there. If I were you I wouldn't throw myself into two situations at once." Akaan replied. Sure, help was welcome, but both parties were currently engaged in a conversation. Maybe he'd talk to the other jedi later, but one mind-reading, arrogant nerf herder was enough.

Turning his attention to Okkeus, he said "See? Invading my mind. Perhaps you don't realize why I kept it hidden. Now everyone in this bar knows my name, good way to be tracked, exploited, or worse. I was 16 not long ago, but you need to think before you do things. Sure, you're a jedi, real powerful, but what good does that do me? Anyways...how do you propose you help me? I've got nothing, and I'm not joining your soft Galactic Alliance."

There, the Jedi should be more careful now, the jedi across the room should be focused on the Imperial, and Akaan had paved the way to take in more information before accepting any help. He knew he was in no position to negotiate, and help was help, but he could deny aid if it was unfavorable. That gave him comfort.

Still, this place, and these Jedi, made him very uneasy...

"I thought people here would appreciate a Sith Empire deserter. Guess I was wrong. And I'll only blow up the place of these nerf herders provoke me" he said before looking over to the patrons who were now staring at the both of them. He eyed many of them, who seemed uneasy or angry by the presence of the heavily armed mercenary wearing a stormtrooper helmet. Dezik pondered about swapping his helmet to the NIO variant, maybe then people wouldn't hate his existence. He then turned back to answer Camo's question. "Reason I wear my helmet is I'm proud to have been a Stormtrooper. The helmet signifies that. That and it also is good head protection and conceals my identity." he said before turning to Dixon/Akaan Dixon/Akaan

"Imperial? Look buddy I'm no Sith lackey, not anymore. The only term I'll accept is stormptrooper." He said to the Devaronian. Dezik was a stormtrooper through and through, nothing else and he wanted people to know that. His argumentative stance once again drew more attention but he wasn't worried. In Dezik's eyes he had the biggest gun and that meant he was strongest here. Probably not the best thought process but hey, it had worked so far.

Br8YpBr.png

"I asked only as I don't like people gesturing at me without my knowing the reason, if you meant no harm then neither do I" replied Camo calmly, before he could say anything else Dezik Agorr Dezik Agorr had renounced the Sith and the Imperials and everything seemed to calm down again. Camo reverted has gaze back to the stormtrooper to continue their conversation.

"Sith empire deserter eh?" repeated Camo, "Interesting, and concealing your identity?" again Camo paused for a moment before continuing, "No one would deny you that right here, 99% of the population are hiding something themselves, although maybe consider wearing something that provokes a little less of a reaction"

Camo sat back a to alleviate any tension building between the two of them. "So, what brings you here anyway? I'd ask your name but considering you've made it abundantly clear you don't want people to know who you are I would imagine that would be a pointless question"

Looking upon Dixon, I could tell he wasn’t too happy. Calling him by his real name was a bad love on my part. I looked over to see the Stormtrooper and the man were not in a conversation.

“Alright, alright, my bad for calling you by your real name. I should’ve know. And for the help? I’m sure if I just fly you around to different places you will find people. Not everyone wants to see planets crumble.”

Waiting, drink in hand, I listened for Dixon to say something. My eyes drifted toward the Stormtrooper. Why does he wear that armro? Especially in a place like this?

Dixon/Akaan Dixon/Akaan
Dezik Agorr Dezik Agorr
Camo Orerig Camo Orerig

"It isn't about the planet dying. I could care less, the planet never did me any good. It's about never being helpless as I was when I had to watch my parents die. I'm sure you wouldn't understand...you've always had power, Jedi. See, I had no power to save them. I looked them in the eye as they were executed. Before the planet was taken by Darkwire, men had no power in the government, so I watched as cities expanded and as women chose our taxes and our lives for us. Men left the planet like insects running from a foot. I couldn't leave. Again, powerless. Finally, Darkwire took over, and they raped the planet of resources, and crushed families all for profit, and again, I was helpless. I vow to never be powerless again. Yet here I am, bowing before a jedi because I have nothing. I'm sure you are used to it, being a jedi, but I wonder..have you ever been so helpless? I doubt it."

The emotions he was bringing up just by mentioning his past were tough to contain. The jedi would sense them, but Akaan had to look strong in front of the others. But hidden under his sorrow...there was rage. He hated the ones that killed his parents, and ruined his life. He hated those that had power over him now. The rage built every day, and it was starting to become evident in his words and actions.

Still, he knew he had to be aware. Things had calmed down a bit, but as long as the Imperial, or as he said, "Stormtrooper" was around, the area wasn't safe.

Last edited:

"I conceal my identity because not many like stormtroopers and I'd rather not have people find out who I really am. Also to stop any Sith Empire folks from properly identifying me. Officially I'm dead and I'd rather keep it that way." the man continued. Hiding his identity from the Sith in a Sith Imperial helmet may not be the best move but Dezik had hoped most assumed he would've bought the helmet on the black market.

"I decided to stop by on Coruscant because I don't have my own ship so I follow planetary transport. Currently looking to find some rich ex-Imperial to provide muscle for or something, they usually pay handsomely for ex-stormies. Apart from that I'll accept any job that comes my way these days. Transports are getting more expensive." he said still cautiously eyeing the various patrons in the cantina. He still didn't trust them even if things has begun to calm down a bit so his hand rested on the holster of his holdout pistol.

Dezik then turned back to Camo. He had asked a lot of questions but Dezik didn't know much about the man. The thought dawned on Dezik could be openly confessing his to a Sith sleeper agent! With that it seemed like a good idea to turn around the questioning. "What about you then? My guess is your some spacer but I'm probably wrong. You don't wear a helmet too so I assume you're fine with people knowing who you are."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom