Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fangs And Claws

Vallory stilled at hearing that. "I..I was also holding back" she said, trying to make it as if she could have done more. But in truth, she would have lost either way. "Glad you didn't choose to make a fatal move on me...you'd miss me" she said, with a wide smirk while still held in the hug.

[member="Nyx Tempest"]

"And I would never hurt you" she replied back. Staring into her eyes, she drifted back to their first meeting. She pushed the memory back, thinking of other things now. "Your master, she still treats you well?" she asked, always curious how things were between them.

[member="Nyx Tempest"]

That surprised her to hear. No longer an apprentice? "No longer...what do you mean may I ask?" she asked, tipping her head a bit. Had it been so long apart that Vallory had missed so much already? She sighed thinking that. She had been so distracted as of late, with many things.

[member="Nyx Tempest"]

She paused for a moment. Then, with a shout to show her excitement Vallory picked up her partner and went into a spin, eventually putting her back down. "Nyx, that's great! Do you have someone in mind yet?" she asked, wondering who may be her partners apprentice. She believed Nyx had plenty of potential to be a master.

[member="Nyx Tempest"]

She nodded to her lover, then went to rest her head to Nyx;s shoulder. Sighing gently as she held her there. "All we need now is some music..." Though she had that planned, and with the force reached out to a nearby music player and started it up. A quiet soothing music began to play out from it.

[member="Nyx Tempest"]

Vallory gave her answer almost immediately. And pulled Nyx right into a kiss, holding her head to hers. Closing her eyes, with only the soft music playing around them and the cool air inside the cave. There she held her lover close till she pulled away. "You would make an excellent master to whomever you choose."

[member="Nyx Tempest"]

She smirked at hearing the falter in her words, knowing for once Vallory had her surprised. Perhaps one day, they would both be masters of their own apprentices. Her face faltered for a moment. "Nyx...you know my master was not fond of Sith. And those I work with are not so...fond of them either. If I ever fully join as a master with them..." She dare not speak her next words.

[member="Nyx Tempest"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom