Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fangs And Claws

Vallory stood in the middle of her home, the cave on Imahaylan given by her master Stardust. She had sent out a message for someone very close to her. Standing in the middle, in hand her whip saber. Activating it, the vampire lifted it up and then swung it over head, snapping it at the ground. She made a few more swings, testing out her movements with it.

She was hoping that [member="Nyx Tempest"] may come to visit her, perhaps spar. That was Vallory's intention, and what she focused on thinking about as she swung her whip saber about. Her movements controlled and held back, she did not wish to harm Nyx in the spar. Another snap of her saber at the ground brought her out of her own thoughts.

Nyx had received the invitation and was overjoyed, she could not wait to see Vallory again, and what was this about a spar? That sounded right up her alley, she grinned as she stepped into the cave, ready to get in the ring "Hey cutie"

[member="Vallory"]

Vallory made a couple more swings before losing her focus suddenly upon hearing a voice. She had to quickly deactivate the saber, almost cutting into a piece of furniture. "Nyx! You surprised me" she held a hand to her chest as she said that, laughing a bit nervously. Then she skipped over to hug Nyx. This would have been the first time that Vallory invited Nyx to her home.

"Well...this is where I live. A little dark cave with furniture, good food. A good cover too, as the Queen's handmaiden" she turned about, using the force to pull a glass of water over to her. "Also, cutie?"

[member="Nyx Tempest"]

Vallory nodded, it was a nice place she had. Though sometimes she did wish for more. But, she was grateful to have a roof over her head. Even if it was shaped rock above her.

"Yes, a duel. I wanted to see what you could do. Hoping to test out your skill...so what do you say?" she asked, holding her deactivated saber whip in one hand. "I trust your own master has taught you a lot."

[member="Nyx Tempest"]

Vallory watched as her partner took out two sabers, which surprised her. One on two...she smirked a bit, activating her saber whip. "On you're mark" she replied with a daring tone, getting into a low stance, as if about to pounce. The whip sizzling against the ground, crackling at the rock.

[member="Nyx Tempest"]

Nyx activated her twin blades with a smile, she spun the one in her left hand, being her off hand weapon it was shorter in length meant for defense or opportune offense. She took her normal Jar'kai stance and spoke "Get set"

[member="Vallory"]

Vallory kept still as she waited for the mark. The crackling and sizzling, and their light breathing the only sounds in the cave. Until finally, the words were spoken. And with a fanged grin, she finished the countdown. "Go!"

Vallory sprang forth, doing a spin as she moved forward with her saber whip stretched out at waist height. Moving and sizzling through the air as she moved with such gracefulness and flexibility. Yet she was holding back, not wishing to do damage upon Nyx.

[member="Nyx Tempest"]

Nyx foresaw the whip coming, though she had closed her eyes she smiled and leaped over the whip. She then took her off hand saber in a mid guard and began to swing her main saber for the midsection still holding back

[member="Vallory"]

Vallory through her spin watched as Nyx leaped over the whip. She stalled her spin and went to bend back, in an attempt to dodge the saber. Feeling it's heat, her eyes widening in surprise. As she bent back, Vallory pulled the saber whip through the air back towards her, in an attempt to counter the move against her, to hit against the saber. But even she realized that her first move had left her in the open. She had to get distance.

[member="Nyx Tempest"]

Normally Nyx would have seized the fatal flaw her opponent just made but being as it was her love she figured she play along, letting her hit the saber she grinned and used the force to attempt to pull [member="Vallory"]. If successful vallory would be less than a foot from her

[member="Vallory"]

Vallory had managed to duck and counter the saber, and she was surprised she had even managed that. Only to find herself stunned as she was suddenly pulled from her spot. She went with the pull, going to swing her saber whip with the momentum of the pull. A risk move, but she wanted to see how far Nyx would go.

[member="Nyx Tempest"]

Nyx with her eyes still closed focused on the force she could clearly see the whip coming, she'd duck it and step inside [member="Vallory"]'s guard. Assuming that worked she would point her sabers and her throat saying "I win"

[member="Vallory"]

Vallory did not see that coming, as her spar partner came into her personal space. Now she saw the flaw of a saber whip and her combat maneuvers. She stood still, feeling the heat against her neck. She dare not even gulp as Vallory held up her hands in surrender. "You did...that was quick." Her eyes glimmered dangerous as she met Nyx's gaze.

[member="Nyx Tempest"]

Vallory dropped her saber hilt to the ground as she suddenly was hugged. Her arms went around Nyx, hugging her now. "Your master has done well to train you...you very much surprised me. And it seems I have much to learn myself" Vallory murmured while hugging her.

[member="Nyx Tempest"]

Vallory could only now stand still as she was hugged. She knew at this point that she would need a lot more training in combat. For now, she excelled in flexibility and dodging but her fault here, was that she couldn't keep her distance. But when it came to Nyx, why would she want to. "I had expected the spar to go for much longer..."

[member="Nyx Tempest"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom