Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Family

So I've kind-of-sort-of decided to go and become the sister-figure for another character, but I actually have a few openings for family in my bio as it is, and due to the rather openness and obscurity of my back story (completely intentional to allow for future changes and flexibility) it is increasingly easy and possible for most anyone to take up one of those roles. Now, I'm certainly not asking for someone to go and create a new character just for that, but I'm looking for existing characters that are either older than Silara (24) or at most 4 years younger than her to act as long-lost siblings, or anyone of any age that could pull off being any other role in my family. (Note: Silara lived alone from age 5 and up with just her parents on Sorrus, so any extended family is entirely possible without her knowledge.)

What I'm looking for:
  1. Brother(s)/Sister(s) (Vahla or at least Near-Human)
  2. An Uncle or Aunt
  3. A cousin or two
  4. Maybe that boy/girl next door who used to watch me from the window before I ran away.

Well, I have Maya listed as a human, though I didn't go in depth when it came to her parents. Maybe she could be a long lost cousin on one of her parent's side.

[member="Darth Sinna"]

Soliael Devin Talith said:
Family is overrated, you always end up snapping their necks. Go for a puppy instead, they're more trustworthy.
I thought the whole point of rounding up a family was to snap their necks..

Edit: I have a terentatek pet, so I've got "puppy" covered.

Flint Dexen

Wandering Lost Soul
[member="Darth Sinna"]

Maybe you are interested in having an older, long-lost Jedi brother?

If not, I also have another character that is a female Sith Knight that is similar in age.

Darth Sinna said:
You guys <3. Almost as close as my family.
tumblr_mhm4ncwdxH1rllfedo2_250.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom