Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Family: Well You’re New

"This is interesting... So is there like colors to it too?" La'Ca asked. She wondered what all Keiko could all do. She had other abilities besides using the force like a witch would. So another question came out quickly, So, what else can you do?"

La'Ca was always curious and the cult she was in pushed those ideals. Learning and understanding to better oneself in the eyes of their deity.

[member="Keiko Cavataio"]

@La'Ca Cavataio

"I have learned different spells, the shaman's that were here... being who on Dathomir had been brought in by Kiyala and the mandalorians. They came from the unknown regions as they are called within the galaxy. Ancient yes but servants of beings outside the bounds of the galaxy. They can be brought forth with power and magic. Summoning creatures that are not spirits, taming and riding on creatures not entirely rancors. dark ones, tainted one who are more vicious, dragon rancors and tentras." She offered a smile though as her lips curled up before she moved to stand to one side with her gemstones gleaming. "I am not certain of my skill in the craft of outsiders but I do know where to get some dragon rancors."

The information that was given was disappointing. La’Ca knew the Morte Clan always made sure their own were trained by them. No outsider would be allowed unless her Goddess approved it. Their ways were sacred to them. This was fine to happen but to her, it seemed like the only source for her newly found family member.

“Well it is fine learning from others… Goddess and the clan always push members to learn and expand their minds. But, you need to learn the ways that flow in your blood. We can fix you up with sending you to Goddess and she’ll teach you our ways.” La’Ca had said it all very confidently. She knew the ways and how it had to be. This new family member needed to learn it too. Then she acknowledged the last part of Keiko’s words. It was part of the change that Petra had started and everything important was being moved. “Oh we know of those rancors and in days they will be moved like the clan’s rancors have been.”

@La'Ca Cavataio

She offered a smile on her face to that and the offer of training, of a chance to really work with the clan was something of a lot more interest to her. She bowed her head. "That would be most welcome. I am sorry I may have been a disappointment.. but I do swear by everythign that I can lear.. I can become stronger and benefit this clan and family." Keiko was standing there and she tapped her chin for a moment allowing herself the benefit of enjoying the idea of getting to see her rancor again... Thraxas may prove someting great to bring into the fold if they did everything well enough wherever they went to.

“Wonderful” La’Ca happily said without thinking about it. She should have heard it all, but she did not. That was her nature. Comfort the poor girl was needed since the remarks made in the middle of it all. There was no disappointment to be had. The clan was often lost without their clan mother and deity. “So like when Goddess comes back, you can visit with her. I’m sure there will be a lot for you to do like I have going on.” Giggling afterwards, she had spent almost ten years on easy street with serving Mira nonstop. Goddess return meant plans and busy work. “So let’s go and find a place for you to relax and call home for a bit. Sounds good?”

@La'Ca Cavataio

She had a look at th womanand gave a nod of her head. A little excited at the prospect of fidning a place to really be. "Yes pelase, let us go and once I can meet her.. the goddess will have my services." She said it and stood tall before removing her head piece, the darkened metal with encrusted jewels and it let her hair fall down. Cascading to her ankles as the small braids were numerous. Tipped with bells and scented with oils. She enjoyed looking presentable but sometimes it was nice to let your haqir down and this was home where she could do just that. Keiko looked around and moved a hand to remove her nose ring, running the pad of her thumb across its surface as the energies within gleamed for a moment.

There were surprises at every turn it seemed for La’Ca. Keiko removing her head piece to reveal the insane amount of hair she had gave La’Ca big eyes. It was so long, and it was first time she saw anyone with hair that long. “Wow… it escaped her lips. It almost made her forget about what was said by her and Keiko. It was a distraction. However, she refocused. “Alrighty… so let’s find a house for ya.” La’Ca began to skip towards the housing wing of the stronghold.

@La'Ca Cavataio

Looking at her when there seemed to be some surprise Keiko was trying to skip after her. She seemed excited and that energy was rolling off of her and into the dark skinned woman while she moved. Keiko moved with her nose ring slipping into a smal slip of a pocket. "Yes please dear sister." She rolled the words around in her mouth and wasn't certain if the term fo endearment would well follow through but she could think of a few things that the pair of them would be able to do. A smile appearing on her face while she walked behind her. Moving her hand to take hers if she could.... a guide for a blind woman here. "I do hope I wil be able to meet more of the clan."

“Oh you will be able to meet more… It is just everything going to be crazy soon and moving everything. But that should force everyone together too.” Giggling at the idea of a big moving day, she knew that the move would take longer. Still it was a funny idea to have. La’Ca held onto Keiko’s hand while guiding. They cut around the center of the stronghold by skipping that slowed to walking because one did not know how to proper. It was all good. The housing wing left from the center of the hold to wrap around the valley that was on the side of the mountain walls where they were at. Reaching the wing, there was a side room that was always open. It had the housing computer that listed what was open or in use. Pulling Keiko in with her, La’Ca checked if it was still working. “Soooo… Want a big place or an easier one to manage? Like bed room, kitchen, bath, living room or more? You get your pick cause being all Cavataio and sorts.”

@La'Ca Cavataio

She was looking at it all and she couldn't see much in the force but she knew this place was massive.. this place was if they were moving somewhere she couldn't imagine for now. If they were going to have a larger place or a similar place well she was uncertain before she was going around. "I am not certain, a kitchen seems a little much as I don't know how to took right now." She was looking around though but something moderate for her. "Something in the middle would be nice, large enough to move around but not to large that I won't have a lot of empty space to get clutter in the way of being able to move around if that makes sense."

There were lots of homes open since the clan had decrease from the dark years. La'Ca went through to look for the perfect one for her new family member. Then she saw it. She would have picked it for herself if she was single. Making sure the database was updated, she then grabbed Keiko's hand. She did not give the other woman a choice. The way was led by the overly happy witch.

They had to go half way through the housing wing to get to the place. It matched to what Keiko might wanted in La’Ca’s head. Since she had Keiko’s hand, she did not wait and placed it on the screen next to the door. It scanned it to register it to the new Cavataio. Once it was registered, the door opened for them. The place opened straight into the large space that served like a living room and kitchen space as the far wall from the door had the kitchen equipment. The place was furnished already. A little cleaning was needed but La’Ca would have some slaves handle that in hour or so. She went in to sit on the couch.

“Got this room, bedroom and full bath… oh and back door to lots of stairs down to the valley were rancors love hanging out. I think you’re set for a home now.”

@La'Ca Cavataio

"I can honestly say I have never seen anything like it before." He ha ha a little blind woman humor... she was enjoying this and going through the room as she started to feel it out and around gave her a few ideas of what they would be able to do hopefully. She was really wanting to see it before she felt out with the force and went to the couch where La'Ca was sitting and sat down. It was comfortable but she was unsure about. "THis is all very lovely and it sounds next to perfect. Having a place for my rancor would be welcoming instead of trying to get some pens put into the caves. The old corpses in their sacks and magics were not exactly helpful."

La’Ca giggled at Keiko’s joke, and she would spin if she was not sitting down. She did love to be in motion. Always going meant always doing something fun. Relaxing on the couch, La commented about the rancors. “Oh your Rancor will be fine… they will show it the other side of the housing wings where Rancors like their homes to be. Rancors in the Morte Clan are members like everyone else is. We don’t treat our friends lesser like other clans. That’s a crime against the years we have been working as one unit in hunting and combat. They deserve the same respect as witches.”

@La'Ca Cavataio

Hmmm that was a welcome way that they would be able to do. She loved her rancor and the family itself would be something that they could do. She had seen one or two clans that didn't treat them the best but usually nightsisters who actively practiced the darkside. She had bonded with her rancor and the dragon rancor flew around coming when she needed him almost like he could fel her. A smile was on her face though where she was looking at La'Ca wanting to dance and she spoke with a look on her face. "That sounds like it shall be lovely and my friend shall be able to get itno a good place for us. She likes going around in the mud."

Jumping to her feet, it hit La’Ca. She had other matters that needed to be done. So much work, oh the little time in the day to get it all done. She moved in front of Keiko. Leaning down, she planted a kiss on the other woman’s forehead. With giggles laced in her tone, La’Ca added “Okay, relax, explore and enjoy everything here, Fam… I got tasks I need to get done. I’ll swing by tomorrow to check up and see how you are doing. So, take care, and see you tomorrow.”

La’Ca skipped out of the apartment to handle more task for her Goddess and Mistress. The busy life was always a busy one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom