Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Family: Well You’re New

Knowing that their deity was going to awaken soon, La’Ca was getting things in line. The signs where happening to reaffirm the awakening. One easy pick up was the stronghold experiencing quakes. They were not bad ones that damaged anything but they were still easy to notice. Power surges were another. List could continue; however, La’Ca was too busy to list them right now.

The witch was running about with tasks to do. On road that she took always had her pass another witch that seemed off. Well off in La’Ca’s book. It was attractive woman ‘eyeing’ her. Being watched was fun, yet this way was not for her. Finally, she had to know. La’Ca walked over. Then nicely asked, “So, like who be you?”

[member=Keiko Cavataio]

@La'Ca Cavataio

Keiko stood there, she had been traveling around Dathomir mostly staying away fromt he people... The attack, the quakes they had attracted her back when she rose up. Black eyes looking towards the woman as she was blind and could not see her. Keiko looked at her and her hair was up high in thick braids, a nose ring made from crystal and bone that gleamed and her skin was exposed in areas so she could still look meetable to others but was a witch. She often roamed around with little on and her feet were bare. "I am Keiko of the Spider Clan." Her words came out with a smoothness when she stepped forward to look at La'Ca. "I came back when news of the attacks came and then was feeling the quakes." She turned her head.

The Spider Clan under attack. There was a thought that her Goddess was mashing the clan into the dirt again. That’s how it was years ago. With the awakening, it met that the deity was recharging. La’Ca now had to deal with this one. She was not ready to fight as her weapons were not there on her sides. So, she had to handle this differently. “Keiko… I’m sure Goddess will handle that. But, have to ask… what family are you from?”

[member="Keiko Cavataio"]

@La'Ca Cavataio

"I am Keiko Cavataio." She said it and was looking at her with the force, her black and blind eyes less helpful in that regard but she could see so much more for herself here. With a few moments thought though she moved offering to walk with her. Hair up in a headdress until she wanted to check over at a few other things. Moving closer to the home that they would be able to see. "I am uncertain though, it has been awhile since I was around my family. I was sent away to learn from another group of magic users. THey may have become a threat but they are less... refined in their skills. Still they had some skills in learning how to call forth beings."

Another Cavataio and one she never met. What was up with new family members appearing out of the blue? La’Ca was happy there was more. As surprising as it was, she did remember that Goddess noted that some survived the purging. However, one thing did stand out off. The Spider Clan bit. Why would Cavataio send members to other clans? “That is a little strange… Cavataio normally stay in the Morte Clan and aren’t sent out. I don’t think Goddess will like to hear her descendants has done that.”

Since the woman was willing to walk, La’Ca led the way through the stronghold so she could continue her work.

@La'Ca Cavataio

"The spider clan was for a time becoming prominent." She said it looking at her for a moment. "They had a leader who tried before the goddess handled them but the followers who wanted to keep the dream alive that they could become more important. Only lasted for so long... still a few seemed to believe they could bring dragon rancors to bare against their enemies and the mandalorians supported them." She said it with a look of mostly indifference, she had found the mandalroians and the jedi who came to the world and took control as it were... before and recently. "THey seem to believe that because they have laid claim that means they are in charge of all clans, all people."

La’Ca kept her slow walking pace. She did still have things to do before Petra returned. There was a desire to remind the other witch that clan was defeated and moved to the Morte Clan Stronghold before the deity disappeared years ago. However, there was more important point… Outsiders. “Outsiders were never a true issue and if they become an minor issue. This is why Goddess made this clan’s home here. She walked during the times that Dathomirians hid from the Rancors. The times of shamans and spirit talkers while the Sith Empire took natives from here and force them to learn the dark side of the force. She has seen what outsiders can really do. So fear out, our Goddess got it all covered.”

@La'Ca Cavataio

Looking at her for a moment. "THis one is young and has only ever heard tales of the fantastical. I am uncertain about what can be done and what will happen." She was walking, her own thoughts about well.. about everything becoming more clear the closer she got to... to home. The shaman's she had worked with were ancient but not very powerful still she had learned a great deal from them about what she could do and coming back here had been able to see some more until now. The blindsight she used to navigate would at least let her stay off from most who avoided taking the blind witches and nightsisters for their pwn purposes.

Arm went up, sliding across Keiko’s back. La’Ca slightly leaned into Keiko as they walked. Oh, sweetie… Goddess and two her Optivus Res have it all under control. We are all good to carry on with our own jobs in life. We have been so long that this is all a footnote in the larger picture. So leave that silly clan and return home to your rightful clan.”

A silly clan that La’Ca knew Petra erase for good soon enough. Of course, she had a hate for them because their fights from the clan she was actually born into. The Frenzied River Clan had to deal with Spider Clan as much as the Singing Mountain Clan, and she crossed path one too many times with the clan.

@La'Ca Cavataio

She was listening to the words.. feel the hand on her shoulders and back. A chill running down her spine when she stopped. Feet feeling heavy for a moment before she turned around to look at the woman. Black pools for her blind eyes looking upon La'Ca with something... wetness in her eyes, the beginnings of tears on her face when she felt her knees buckle. Slowly falling to her knees in front of her. Head tilted up, eyes releasing small streaks of teas until she spoke. "I want to... I want to come home but I do not know if I will be welcomed." She held her arms out to the sides and left herself open and defenseless to attack but she wanted this.. family something she never had with the spider clan.

Oh, tears wanted to come out in a hard way. Looking down at the woman, La’Ca felt so sorry for her. She was once there when her own family exiled her. Lost and alone for years left her broken with just the voices in her head. It was horrible enough to take her cheerful and tears began to run down her cheek.

Soon enough, Keiko would feel what La’Ca felt when Lauda adopted her, and she had a new family. One that even after was killed off was brought back by the Matriarch. Second life and still that family was around. She had her Mira, and even Lauda was around.

Leaning down, she helped Keiko up to her feet. Arms wrapped around the woman, the embrace was to comfort and support Keiko. Even with sadness, her voice broke with happiness. “You are family… always welcomed home sweetie. Come on, let’s go home and chat more.”

@La'Ca Cavataio

She was rising up, feeling arms on her and then around her as La'Ca spoke with a smile appearing on her face. Weak at first but she must have looked so foolish from the movements of falling to her knees. Rumors of the Morte clan killing others or their own family. She had suspected it being taken into the mountains but was glad to see she was wrong. THe smile on her face though as La'Ca spoke to her brigning her around to take her home. "Yes lets.... go home." There was a look on her face though while she was prepared to meet her and others, Keiko had thought of a million things that might happen if she ever got to meet her family.

((sorry for the shortness.... [member="Keiko Cavataio"]))

Warmly, La'Ca smiled as she broke the tender hug. She did keep an arm across Keiko's back. It was a friendly act and concern one. In case, Keiko wanted to fall to her knees again. There was no need for it when they were close to the stronghold.

While they walked, La'Ca threw out a filler question that could have a short or long answer. "Soooo... what do you know about Goddess Petra?"

[member="La'Ca Cavataio"]

She tilted her head and... there wasn't much. What she knew might be summed up as... legend. "Not much, the oldest stories I was told were recorded and told thousands of years after they had happened by ones who weren't there and only were offering insight. Legends that she has servants who exact her will, children who have over time developed clans within the clan of their own. All under her, all serving. Dangerous one, caring ones, some twisted by power, others unsure of what to do with it." Keiko was walking still and paused though. "Other things used to condemn her and her clan surely but when you want to spread fear you use all means."

This was a little odd to hear. It could have been because La came from time that was before the darkness and the plague. History for her was not corrupted from centuries of knowledge being slowly distorted. Same time, some of those history events were lived through first hand. So, she was a legend, a foot note like other Cavataio of old.

La’Ca started with a chuckle, then actually spoke. “Well darling, it is good thing I’m here. Seeing that I’m from times before that nasty plague. Let’s start with Dathomir and work out from there… So Goddess has called this world home for around thousand or so years. I used to know exact time but I’m not going to go through my shards to find that number.”

Of course, with Keiko stopping, La had to push forward so they could get home and she could relax in a chair for a change. She did continue on chatting, “For clans… Morte Clan is only clan for Cavataio family and Goddess’ cult. On Dathomir, the cult is known as Morte Clan, but among the stars it is all about the cult. That is where we mostly worked and people like my adopted mother Lauda, ran and worked here for Goddess.”

[member=Keiko Cavataio]

@La'Ca Cavataio

SHe was walking with her and leading the way inside it was easier to see now... kind of. She still was using the force to see and her senses as a hand tapped the wall. Where she was looking. "I see, then I guess this makes me the youngest among all of us doesn't it? Seems everyone is far older then me." She said it but wasn't disappointed more... she had to try and discern the truth from the fantasy while others had seen it, had lived it. The woman stopped inside though when she was looking around. Adjusting her nose ring a little as she touched the crystal. The black pools for her eyes were looking out on everything with the force so she could see.

La’Ca noticed the woman looking around. Those eyes had her attention. They were pretty. Because she was bit distracted her words were a little not all there. “Ohhh… There are… They are Vessia, younger than you, but yeah you are bit young. We are all young compare to Goddess.”

The different way of sight had La’Ca wonder if Keiko was like her. “So you see things like I do or your sight is different? Like I have shards to pull from to see everything. No one can see them but can you?” Then reached up and grabbed a shard of her soul. Holding it in her hand, she held it out to see if Keiko could see it.

@La'Ca Cavataio

A curious question ad way to speak but Keiko rolled and went with it. the idea of her sight not fully playing a part for her. "I see... something, flashes at times. Mostly though these eyes can see the energies and spirits of the people around me. Lets me know some people retending and others who might have a new aura about them. Often when they decided to become something else.. to join someone else." THere was a look on her face though of some glee... at least she wasn't going to be the kid sister or cousin or something where everyone looked at her like she didn't know any better... at least that was the hope. She just had to try and not make a fool of herself.

Releasing the shard, La’Ca had to think it over. Never really dealt with a person like this before. Auras were an odd thing that she never done in her life. The voices were all that she needed. Of course, not to be rude about it she did have her sight. “So like the auras like pulse and things like that? Or is like songs or music things… you know have their own sound.?”

@La'Ca Cavataio

"It is." She looked at her and moved able to navigate around while she stood in front of her. Hand rising up to trace down from forehead to shoulder. "Different for each person but all look the same. Your energy radiates off of you but I cannot see your face. Like a smooth shadow of light, no face, so form." Keiko moved back a little when she looked around. "The place we are is black, lightless, formless but I can still see it. your body radiates and gives me enough to navigate around the room."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom